Magneto&Professor vs Superman&Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
Magneto is younger and Professor X is not crippled

The Pict
So? They lose so badly.

batdude123
Well, I can see Magneto taking out Martian Manhunter. erm He'd be extremely susceptible to Erik's power considering Martian blood is really rich in iron, as Doctor Polaris tells us here:

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martianmanhuntervsdrpolarissb4.jpg

However, I see Superman taking down Xavier faster via a speedblitz, so J'onn and Supes ftw.

The Pict
Speed blitz before Magneto gets the chance to do anything.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Pict
Speed blitz before Magneto gets the chance to do anything.

J'onn isn't the speedblitzing type.

The Pict
Originally posted by batdude123

confused Yeah I know.....

batdude123
confused Yeah I know.....

So J'onn could be taken out that way...

The Pict
So J'onn could be taken out that way...

Superman is the other guy here....

batdude123
Superman is the other guy here....

I know. If Magneto gets his shield up beforehand (which would probably be the first thing he does), that wouldn't necessarily work.

The Pict
I know. If Magneto gets his shield up beforehand (which would probably be the first thing he does), that wouldn't necessarily work.

I dunno if he gets the chance, and even if he does Superman, or MM, could toss him into space or something. No way the Marvel duo can win here IMO.

batdude123
I dunno if he gets the chance, and even if he does Superman, or MM, could toss him into space or something. No way the Marvel duo can win here IMO.

Toss him in space? That wouldn't work. confused He's perfectly comfortable in space.

However, Xavier is the weak link here.... no doubt about that. Superman and J'onn 7-8/10.

H. S. 6
Superman splatters them both as soon as the match is started.

The Pict
Toss him in space? That wouldn't work. confused He's perfectly comfortable in space.

However, Xavier is the weak link here.... no doubt about that. Superman and J'onn 7-8/10.

Yeah but that leaves Charles to the mercy of the 2 DC heroes. Then it's a team up (which isn't needed anyway) I really don't see Magneto and Xavier picking up any wins.

batdude123
Yeah but that leaves Charles to the mercy of the 2 DC heroes. Then it's a team up (which isn't needed anyway) I really don't see Magneto and Xavier picking up any wins.

Like I said, Xavier is the weak link here.

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Superman splatters them both as soon as the match is started.

Magneto himself can move at mach 100 speeds and has caught a speedblitzing Northstar mid-air before. erm

Still Superman and J'onn would win.

H. S. 6
Magneto himself can move at mach 100 speeds and has caught a speedblitzing Northstar mid-air before. erm

Still Superman and J'onn would win.

Mach 100 is squat compared to light speed. Speedsters get tagged all the time; Spider-Man's tagged Quiksilver before. So has Hulk.

PIS barred, Supes would destroy Magneto before he could react.

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Mach 100 is squat compared to light speed. Speedsters get tagged all the time; Spider-Man's tagged Quiksilver before. So has Hulk.

PIS barred, Supes would destroy Magneto before he could react.

I know.

Superman and J'onn win.

Validus
Well, I can see Magneto taking out Martian Manhunter. erm He'd be extremely susceptible to Erik's power considering Martian blood is really rich in iron, as Doctor Polaris tells us here:

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martianmanhuntervsdrpolarissb4.jpg

However, I see Superman taking down Xavier faster via a speedblitz, so J'onn and Supes ftw.
Superman is invulnerable based on an electromagnetic bio-field. How does he do better against Mags than J'onn does?

Validus
Neither is the Flash.

Besides, when the hell has this forum used characters acting the way they do in comics?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Superman is invulnerable based on an electromagnetic bio-field. How does he do better against Mags than J'onn does?

srug

H. S. 6
I know.

Superman and J'onn win.

Well, that was easy. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.