Juggernaut Vs J2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trademark
who would win father vs son
i say juggeraut

The Pict
Juggernaut easily confused

outarddwarf
I have to assume that this is current versus J2. J2 has more than a sporting chance.
I still think Current Juggernaut takes this. J2 seems more durable currently and more unstoppable. But he is only 70 tons strength and current juggernaut is still at least class onehundred or at least class ninety.
Juggernaut has much better fighting experience which he demonstraited by beating what was a full powered juggernaut while still depowered.
I say Current Juggernaut 7/10

The Pict
I don't think J2 is unstoppable, anyway he reverts to normal form after a while and it's not gonna be a quick fight against a class 100 fighter.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't think J2 is unstoppable, anyway he reverts to normal form after a while and it's not gonna be a quick fight against a class 100 fighter. No i didn't say that he was totally unstoppable i said he was more unstoppable. J2 has charged 'recently' through hoards of Asguardian trolls and then through the side of a mountain. Where as juggernaut was swatted aside by a dragons tail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.