Superman vs JLU Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
The JLU Amazo seen on the tv show and in the JLU comics. Who'd win?

guy222
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The JLU Amazo seen on the tv show and in the JLU comics. Who'd win?

Supes

Symmetric Chaos
JLU amazo was basicly omnipotent

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
JLU amazo was basicly omnipotent
Agreed. He had knowledge of the entire universe plus the powers of Supes, Flash, J'onn, WW, Flash, GL, etc. with no weaknesses. Supes is done for.

xmeat
yet he couldn't stop grundy pathetic.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
yet he couldn't stop grundy pathetic.

Ironic not pathetic

He beat every superhero on earth as well as moving Oa to a different dimension.

Swanky-Tuna
That was a plot hole if I ever saw one. "Oh ****! He's feeding off this energy! No point in trying anything else! *yoink*"

If he really wanted to he could of turned his entire body into Nth metal and plowed through Grundy.

Anyway, is this Amazo at default or Amazo with all the powers? From default, Superman could win by tearing Amazo apart before he can copy his powers. But Amazo could also win by basically outlasting Superman with his own powers until Supes' mind fails from mental fatigue. Unless he doesn't get that.

I think we all know what happens if Amazo has all the powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Anyway, is this Amazo at default or Amazo with all the powers? From default, Superman could win by tearing Amazo apart before he can copy his powers. But Amazo could also win by basically outlasting Superman with his own powers until Supes' mind fails from mental fatigue. Unless he doesn't get that.

I think we all know what happens if Amazo has all the powers.

This is Amazo from JLU he has the power and knowledge of the universe or some such what not.

Supes is beyond screwed.

Swanky-Tuna
I know which one he's talking about. By default he was just a nanite robot that could copy powers. That's really Superman's only opening.

TricksterPriest
He copied those powers pretty damn fast. The only way I can see Supes winning is with serious prep, and using something to blind amazo. Once Amazo copies his powers, Supes is done. Even K-nite won't work after awhile. Full power Amazo could possibly one-shot him.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He copied those powers pretty damn fast. The only way I can see Supes winning is with serious prep, and using something to blind amazo. Once Amazo copies his powers, Supes is done. Even K-nite won't work after awhile. Full power Amazo could possibly one-shot him. He did one-shot him... along with a bunch of starships and GLs...

Symmetric Chaos
kabump

NiņoAraņa
JLU Amazo destroys Supes....with his ankles and hands handcuffed shifty

Symmetric Chaos
kinky

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
kinky so about that Amazo Vs. Everyone thread.....shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.