The Dark Knight Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
do yall think there will be a game for the sequel to Batman Begins which is coming out in 2008? or has anyone heard anything? if so, what?

and feel free to make any suggestions to what you want to see in this Batman game(if there is one) that u felt was lacking in the Batman Begins game.

for me? i would like to see:

-more detailed fighting moves and attacks, and able to take on more than one person at once with Batmans superior fighting skill.
-use batarangs as weapons and aim with them or lock on and not just press a button to use one<----too easy IMO. one bad mechanic that made the game waay too simple.
-much longer game, and it doesnt have to follow the movie exactly. add in some stuff instead, because thats what they tried to do in Begins, which is follow the movie and it was rreal short, which i didnt like. ive beaten it 5 times eek!
-faster Batmobile. it was much faster in the movie than it was in the game, or at least how fast they say it was in the visual guide.
-more gadgets
-given ability to disarm gunmen

what do yall think??

braz
anyone? embarrasment

Gregory
Of course there will be a game for the next Batman movie. There was a game for Batman and Robin, for heaven's sake. But I don't know any specific details, no. I doubt there are any, yet.

AstroFan
Of course it will happen, and it wil probably be EA again.

They made a nice first effort last time, this one should be much more polished.

WrathfulDwarf
There have been rumors of a Batman Lego Video game coming in 2008. Just around the time for the sequel to BB to be released.

WrathfulDwarf
It's confirmed! batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.