Dead Poets Society

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
anyone seen it? just was wondering what u guys think of it, I don't think it's bad, but it's a tad old

jayride
SWEET MOTHER OF BOB MAN! The spelling!!!
Yeah it was alright...needed more college girls though. wink

Fire
happy now?
and it's an all boys school, girls would f*ck up the point of the movie and well that chris girl ain't that bad lookin'

Thomas H
it was a fantastic movie rating 5 out a 6

Fire
yea, I think it's awesome how he shows those kids to think as individuals and it doesn't have the normal happy ending of a normal hollywood movie

Billy The Kid
Yepp...great movie...

@@@@@ (out of 6)

BackFire349
really good.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Fire
anyone seen it? just was wondering what u guys think of it, I don't think it's bad, but it's a tad old

saw it not too long ago,it was so so.

Kazenji
Whats the deal with the old thread bumpage from Mr Parker.

Mr Parker
whats the deal with you acting like a five year old child posting words in someones quote they never said? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Mr Parker
true he wasnt the best looking actor but his acting was better than a couple of the others such as Moore.

I said Brosnan,and dong something only a child would do,someone changes my quote to Moore. pathetic.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker
whats the deal with you acting like a five year old child posting words in someones quote they never said? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the frig you on about nubnuts?......i never quoted no one.

look before you type next time

but hey typical of a 10 year old's post your is anyway giving someone else shit over nothing.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
What the frig you on about nubnuts?......i never quoted no one.

look before you type next time

but hey typical of a 10 year old's post your is anyway giving someone else shit over nothing.

lie when your backed into a corner.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=423761&pagenumber=3
that was the behaviour of a 3 year old,you cant get around that,you know it,I know it.oh let me guess,cause YOU posted it,it wasnt childish? roll eyes (sarcastic) you obviously have an obsession over me.

If it was ANOTHER poster that brought back old threads they liked and thought interesting,you wouldnt have said a word about it,but since you have an obsession over ME,you said that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanks to that childish Moore thing,I can always refer back to that in your next childish post about me like that.

Kazenji
Ehh piss off and try and get your opinion through other people with 10 posts eventually someone saying shut up we heard you the first time.

Blinky
Shit movie with poorly executed drama and annoying characters.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ehh piss off and try and get your opinion through other people with 10 posts eventually someone saying shut up we heard you the first time.

thanks for proving how childish you are and cant admit it when caught doing something childish kid.nice.I dont discuss things with children who have an obsession over me.time to do this with you.should have done it a long time ago.

Kazenji
This person is on your Ignore List.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Blinky
Shit movie with poorly executed drama and annoying characters.
Yeah thats pretty close to what I thought about it.not that great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.