Gai Tendo v/s Craig Marduk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dantemaru
Gai Tendo (SNK):

The main character of Buriki-One on Neo Geo 64. He is also a playable character in King of Fighters XI . As a fighter prodigy, Gai defeat his master to the early age of 10 years.
Gai is one of the only "Ultimate Fighter" (UFC) characters ever to be in a mainstream fighting game.
He is also a playable character in King of Fighters XI as Sub-boss.

Fighting style: "Total Fighting" (Mixed Martial Arts), Submission Fighting, Kickboxing, Grappling, etc...
Home country: Japan

v/s

Craig Marduk (Namco):

Undefeated Vale Tudo fighter Craig Marduk was infuriated over his loss to King in the previous tournament. After being released from the hospital, he endured a harsh training regimen which enabled him to hone his body into the ultimate weapon.

Fighting Style: "Vale Tudo" (Mixed Martial Arts)
Home country: Australia

-------------------------
My vote is for Gai... Which is your choice?

m4st3rpl4n
Vale Tudo fighters, very very interesting...mmm

Craig Marduk is a moster-fighter, is bigger and stronger than Gai, but Gai is more quick and skillful fighter.

Gai Tendo wins.

Dantemaru
cmom vote! stick out tongue

SmashBro
Originally posted by m4st3rpl4n
Vale Tudo fighters, very very interesting...mmm

Craig Marduk is a moster-fighter, is bigger and stronger than Gai, but Gai is more quick and skillful fighter.

Gai Tendo wins.

You summed it up for me.

BlueTornado
Oooh this a good one. Gai is pretty fast (I know since I fought him in KOF XI) so he has an advantage there, but marduk is probably much stronger. I'd say marduk has a better chance of winning but if gai can get on to marduk's shoulders and use his "gai spider" move, then Gai might win.

Neo-Leo
a nice one...Craig is very stronger and brutal, but Gai got a chance against him with his quickness and technique
Like Blue Tornado...if Gai can use his devastating "gai spider" move, he win.

...Gai Tendo wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.