collosus (vs) Grundy & thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
who wins in this brawl

Sam Z
Grundy is stronger than Colossus, Thing is a match for Colossus. How Colossus is going to beat them both?

harri
Originally posted by Sam Z
Grundy is stronger than Colossus, Thing is a match for Colossus. How Colossus is going to beat them both? agreed exept for the thing thing i think that collosuss can take thing soz if you think differently

Turok16
laughing

Anyway yeah the team wins.

Sam Z
Originally posted by harri
agreed exept for the thing thing i think that collosuss can take thing soz if you think differently
Yes, i agree. Colossus has some advantages over Thing. I just thought their differences is not as obvious as between Piotr and Grundy.

Turok16
Seeing as this thread can't be contributed to anymore I say.

Venom sucks. Muhahahahha wink

Sam Z
Originally posted by Turok16
Seeing as this thread can't be contributed to anymore I say.

Venom sucks. Muhahahahha wink

You're my mortal enemy now.miffed

Turok16
Great. I could use a rival !! evil face

harri
o sam look at my member thinh it says i rule and sam z does to laughing out loud

Sam Z
LOL Thanks, but that was not necessary.

snoopdogg
Colossus can beat Thing. But putting Grundy in makes this a complete mismatch.

trademark
long live collosus

braz
Colossus ftw!!

Dinalfos
Colossus gets stomped.

Turok16
Originally posted by Sam Z
LOL Thanks, but that was not necessary. I agree. It should say Turok. smokin'

harri
shutup you little member your an idiot mad

leonidas
depends on what level of grundy. high level grundy (the one that is as strong as supes) crushes both of them. lower level grundy can be hurt by batman h2h.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on what level of grundy. high level grundy (the one that is as strong as supes) crushes both of them. lower level grundy can be hurt by batman h2h. batman can hurt anyone...he's magicno expression

Sam Z
Originally posted by Turok16
I agree. It should say Turok. smokin'

Now I underlined your name on my list of mortal enemies.miffed

Grimm22
Super Spite no expression

Considering, the fact that Pitor and Ben are pretty much dead even how the hell is he going to beat Grundy in his most powerful form?!? What the f**k?

Especially consideirng that Grundy's most powerful form >>> Juggs wink

guy222
ben goes down first

piotr vs grundy

taking piotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.