Kingpin vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Kingpin has moved into Gotham City. Can Batman keep Kingpin from taking over? Kingpin has all his accesories handy including his super villian henchmen. Batman has all his accesories including nightwing and hte others.

Sub_Mariner
Bats can contact the JLA?

harri
kingpin will just sit on batman then say weres the toast

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Bats can contact the JLA? no Batman can only use the people he has in Gotham.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
no Batman can only use the people he has in Gotham.

Ahh, so no prep or JLA, good.

So name some Henchman Kingpin gets.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by harri

laughing

braz
Originally posted by harri

yea, then Batman bench presses him, then sits on him and farts then drops a stupid bomb on him stick out tongue

PRAYERRUN
I"m going to use the ones Kingpin usually uses...Shocker, Chameleon, Rhino, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, Scorpion.

Sub_Mariner
Batman would have Joker and some on his side, as they would defend there ground.

But with them henchmen, it may be close.

I say KPin 7/10.

NiņoAraņa
naaah i say Batman takes the majority here, i mean him getting together with half the villians that don't want to give up their turf(including joker) and having Nightwing and the other sidekicks

PRAYERRUN
I highly doubt it. I mean I think Kingpin has enough poise to win Joker over to his side....that is if Joker wants to have anything to do with him at all. but lets just keep this a Batman and friends vs Kingpin and his henchmen. I don't want to have to bring spiderman into the mix lol.

NiņoAraņa
spidermans a friend of batman?confused

anyhow, well if "and friends" can give enough distraction time to batman, he can come up with a plan to take the Kingpin out

Sub_Mariner

NiņoAraņa
Shocker, Chameleon, Rhino, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, Scorpion.

If they are acting serious, they pwn Batman and the gang.

Plus Kingpin can bring along his stuff?

Kingpin has some nice stuff. stick out tongue

if this was a comic...Shocker, Rhino and Black Cat get pwned first panel....possibly Scorpian too

Chameleon can do some psyh. damage and hobgoblin can just go around killing things shifty

kingpin may have nice stuff, but so does bruceyno expression

Sub_Mariner

PRAYERRUN

NiņoAraņa
Missed Batman can have all of his stuff.

The guy has too much nowadays it's starting to ruin him. sad i still hate the fact that he isn't dead yetno expression

Sub_Mariner

PRAYERRUN
ok I realized that i never really mentioned who batman's friends were.
here it is.
Robin
Catwoman
Batgirl
Nightwing

NiņoAraņa
ok I realized that i never really mentioned who batman's friends were.
here it is.
Robin
Catwoman
Batgirl
Nightwing laughing let's just leave it as he wins...shifty

PRAYERRUN
Well yeah Of course he wins lol. I just thought Kingpin would fit in Gotham.

newyorkcares
I"m going to use the ones Kingpin usually uses...Shocker, Chameleon, Rhino, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, Scorpion.
Shocker is just a thug with some cool tech, so he's done.Chameleon is just clayface ,except about 100 times crappier, and not nearly as strong.toast.Rhino is a big dumb animal,,like grundy. hobgoblin ...he just suck ,he is toast.Bruce wayne would just by black cat a ball of string and some diamonds, and thats the end of that fight. Scorpion would beat up batman ...for a while. IN the end , he 's gonna suck batarangs... time for the Kingpin. Probably equal in strength, bats is quicker, more versatile and not unacustomed to dealing with mobster scum. One hell of a week and some sick days from Jla, but this fight goes to the bat.

PRAYERRUN
I personally think that Hobgoblin would give bats some trouble....and if i remember right Kingpin is as strong as Spiderman so he'd give bats some MORE trouble.:smile:

Sub_Mariner
I personally think that Hobgoblin would give bats some trouble....and if i remember right Kingpin is as strong as Spiderman so he'd give bats some MORE trouble.:smile:

Spiderman-20-25tons.

Kingpin-650pounds.

lando005
i think there are some serious fact errors about the king pin here lets start with his enforcers shall we? the ones he uses usually eh? that would be bullseye, elecktra, typhoid mary, and ocassionally nuke, us must have been thinking about the animated kingpin cause the comic book kp rarely deals with thoes clowns second off kingpin is nowhere near as strong as spiderman he can lift what about 800lbs max and in a battle like this it wont be a straight up fight if we're talking about the kingpin at his prime this will be a thinking man's game with the kingpin employing his currupt goverment conctacts to help alive the pressure of batman in his operations, then next step he would do is reasearch and intell all the mobs in gothanlm while making an offer to them to join up with him (under his leadership ofcourse) there are a lot of veriables but the outcome would be batman comeing on top to a questionable victory but the kingpin would gain quite the strong foothold in gothlam at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.