Daredevil vs Balck Panther vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil09
Daredevil 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by Daredevil09
Daredevil 10/10

Spite thread.

Spidey punches the others heads clean off their shoulders.

NiņoAraņa
spite and favorism in the same thread....hmmm, well, actually it's not really spite, but Spidey does win

7-8/10

Ultraman Baltan
DD with PIS is dangerous, but I guess PIS is off. If so, Spiderman 8/10. Black Panther is an interesting contestant, but Spiderman will adapt to BP's moves.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Black Panther is an interesting contestant, but Spiderman will adapt to BP's moves.

Yeah , adapt by shoving his fist through T'challas chest.

The Fake Macoy
I still say that BP has a LOT of PIS i.e. beating Mephisto. Still, without PIS Spidey should destroy them both.

Soljer
Spiderman vs. Dare Devil AND T'Challa would net some wins for the duo.

One on one on one? Spiderman. Probably 9/10. Unless the Duo teams up on Spiderman, erm.

PRAYERRUN
I dont know guys, DD has fought Spidey before and done pretty good. As for Black Panther...well he took on Captain america and did pretty well....and I don't put DD above the captain.

Tha C-Master
DD stands very little chance against Parker on the forum. All out.

jrodslam
Comes down to Spidey and DD. Could go either way imo. On the other hand Panther and DD could try to doube team Spidey. Tough call.

What If...
/

tkitna
Black Panther wins this 10/10. Too much technology at his disposal. If its just barefists, Spiderman wins. DD loses to either more times than not.

Lucky Boy
i say black panther too

jrodslam
Originally posted by tkitna
Black Panther wins this 10/10. Too much technology at his disposal. If its just barefists, Spiderman wins. DD loses to either more times than not.

Maybe you can help me out here. What is all this "technology" Panther has at his disposal in this fight that he carries on a regular basis that helps him win 10/10?

Secondly, Panther isnt beating DD in straight h2h combat more times than not. Spidey would have a better chance than him.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
Maybe you can help me out here. What is all this "technology" Panther has at his disposal in this fight that he carries on a regular basis that helps him win 10/10?

Secondly, Panther isnt beating DD in straight h2h combat more times than not. Spidey would have a better chance than him.
I agree and I'd like to know what this magical blinking-people-out-of- existance technology is.

DD would take BP in h2h any day of the week.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
I agree and I'd like to know what this magical blinking-people-out-of- existance technology is.

Huh? magical blinking-people-out-of-existance technology?

Who said that?

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
Huh? magical blinking-people-out-of-existance technology?

Who said that?
It's a reoccurring theme in any Panther thread. Panther always ends up having some sort of gadget that gives him a 10/10 win over anyone he's fighting.

tkitna
Nobody set a limit here on prep time. Black Panther is Marvels answer to Batman. He has the technology at his disposal. Does he use it all the time? No. Can he if wanted to. You bet. If BP chose to take out DD and Spiderman,,,their done.

As for DD taking BP in a fist to fist fight,,,,sure its possible and he would probably take some of them, but lets not forget that the BP took out the FF by himself, waided through an Avengers lineup that included Thor and Iron Man to get to Captain America, has ***** slapped the likes of Sabretooth around, and has taken Mephisto (which is bigger than anything DD or Spidey has done).

Fist to fist, BP does just fine. Why is it so hard to believe that he could take DD more often than not? I'm giving Spidey the benefit of the doubt here.

tkitna
Yeah, thats what i'm talking about. Lol!

http://www.papermovies.com/Marvel%20Team-Up%2087%20Spider-Man%20and%20Black%20Panther.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by tkitna
Nobody set a limit here on prep time. Black Panther is Marvels answer to Batman. He has the technology at his disposal. Does he use it all the time? No. Can he if wanted to. You bet. If BP chose to take out DD and Spiderman,,,their done.

As for DD taking BP in a fist to fist fight,,,,sure its possible and he would probably take some of them, but lets not forget that the BP took out the FF by himself, waided through an Avengers lineup that included Thor and Iron Man to get to Captain America, has ***** slapped the likes of Sabretooth around, and has taken Mephisto (which is bigger than anything DD or Spidey has done).

Fist to fist, BP does just fine. Why is it so hard to believe that he could take DD more often than not? I'm giving Spidey the benefit of the doubt here.

Gimme a break. "No one set any limit on prep time LOLOLOL!"

No shit. If prep isn't stated, it isn't implied. There IS no prep time.

Regardless, Black Panther is being a bit underrated in this thread. I figure he could take Daredevil, and give Spiderman a bit of trouble.

But regardless of who wins between Daredevil and T'Challa, Spiderman'll still rip their skeleton out of their body and beat them with it.

The Fake Macoy
This is one time DD fought BP H2H:
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddpanther15jw0zk8nc.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddpanther21lk5is8ug.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddpanther30fe5yl0ra.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddpanther54wb4th6tv.jpg

Looks to me like DD did just fine.

lando005
this fight comes down to spider-man and bp dd will be ther first to fall followed shortly by bp

spiderman ftw 8/10

Metalmanx
Spider-Man for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.