Nightwing vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Sabertooth has just broke into a bank in the middle of the night. Nightwing is the first hero to respond. Can he stop Saber?

grey fox
Originally posted by Faceman
Sabertooth has just broke into a bank in the middle of the night. Nightwing is the first hero to respond. Can he stop Saber?

laughing

Hell no , Sabes guts poor dick and leaves with the cash.

Faceman
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Hell no , Sabes guts poor dick and leaves with the cash. laughing out loud laughing

Faceman
Does Nightwing have any weaponry that can stop Saber?

NiņoAraņa
his face might stop Sabertooth's fist a couple a timesno expression

Sam Z

grey fox
Does Nightwing have any weaponry that can stop Saber?

Absolutely none , Wing-dings are useless , explosives are useless , sonics are useless.

Razor sharp adamantium claws on the other hand are pretty damn effective on a soft fleshy human.

NiņoAraņa
Absolutely none , Wing-dings are useless , explosives are useless , sonics are useless.

Razor sharp adamantium claws on the other hand are pretty damn effective on a soft fleshy human. laughing i smell some cannabalism on the horizen...

edit: o hell...i know i spelled it wrong...

Faceman

Razor sharp adamantium claws on the other hand are pretty damn effective on a soft fleshy human. it also helps to have the speed advantage, and every other kind of advantage... laughing out loud

Wally West
What is it with people putting Nightwing in fights where hes obviously at a disadvantge.

His suit has a taser thats good for one shot and could bring down someone like Blockbuster, but I doubt it would keep Sabertooth down with his healing factor.

grey fox
it also helps to have the speed advantage, and every other kind of advantage... laughing out loud

Yup

Sabes may not be the best at what he does but he's certainly a farsight better then Batmans old 'sidekick'*

*We all know what he really is....

trademark
there is a slight chance night wing will win

Wally West
it also helps to have the speed advantage, and every other kind of advantage... laughing out loud
I would question if he does have the speed advantage. And Nightwing is always fighting against opponent's who have him beat in most categorys and holds his own. He can do this to Deathstroke:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/n18a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/n18b.jpg

Faceman
Originally posted by Wally West
I would question if he does have the speed advantage. And Nightwing is always fighting against opponent's who have him beat in most categorys and holds his own. He can do this to Deathstroke:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/n18a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/n18b.jpg So you like Nightwing in this fight?

Wally West
So you like Nightwing in this fight? No, I already said hes at a disadvantage, he doesn't carry anything with him in his regular weapon and gear that could take down someone with a healing factor like Sabertooth's, and he has no prep or backup so its going to be very difficult for him to keep Sabertooth down or immobilise him. Given the right environment, equipment, scenario he could give Sabertooth problems though, he fights meta-humans with vastly superior strength and durability all the time. Deathstroke, Man-Bat, Grodd, Amazo, Clayface, Raptor, the Pierce Brothers, Blockbuster, KG Beast, Killer Croc etc etc...

PRAYERRUN
I don't know guys, nightwing was trained by Batman himself. I think he'd know what to do against a beast so I doubt he'd loose easily. Now whether or not he'd able to take him down is another story. He probably wouldn't be stupid enough to attack Sabertooth, but wait for Sabertooth to attack HIM first. Nightwings a smart dude.

golem370
This beast is Character who holds his own against Wolverine plus he can smell see and hear Nightwing before Nightwing could do anything. Not to forget his healing factor which is equal to or better then Wolverine

PRAYERRUN
True enough, but I'm thinking that Sabertooth will attack Nightwing first by charging him, and miss. Now I don't know how long nightwing will be able to keep that up, but If he uses defensive tatics, then he MIGHT pull off an upset.

Sam Z
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't know guys, nightwing was trained by Batman himself. I think he'd know what to do against a beast so I doubt he'd loose easily. Now whether or not he'd able to take him down is another story. He probably wouldn't be stupid enough to attack Sabertooth, but wait for Sabertooth to attack HIM first. Nightwings a smart dude. I don't see what's so smart about this. If he waits till Sabertooth attacks he'll die anyway.

Accel
Not necessarily. He could avoid Sabertooth for a good while.

I see Nightwing as a faster combatant than Sabes. Seriously, the guy 's agility seems to be on par with Spider-Man's.

PRAYERRUN
It's called getting the hell out of the way!!!! lol when Sabertooth rushes toward nightwing, Wing will just jump out of the way. Now seeing Sabers speed and agility, Nightwing won't be able to do this for a long period of time. BUT with his bombs, he'll at least be able to slow him down until he can figure out a way to trap him.

NiņoAraņa
It's called getting the hell out of the way!!!! lol when Sabertooth rushes toward nightwing, Wing will just jump out of the way. Now seeing Sabers speed and agility, Nightwing won't be able to do this for a long period of time. BUT with his bombs, he'll at least be able to slow him down until he can figure out a way to trap him. er, well, if he dodges out of the way the first time, and doesn't go to the offensive right away, he's dead before he could move again no expression

golem370
Don't like this picture of Sabretooth so here is a better one.

Sabretooth- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=26

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Sabretooth08.jpg

Accel

golem370
Even If Nightwing jump to dodge Sabretooth he could jump and catch him and in Sabretooth's hands Nighwing is dead

Sam Z
Originally posted by Accel
How so?

Because Sabs is as fast or even faster than Nightwing?

Accel
Originally posted by Sam Z
Because Sabs is as fast or even faster than Nightwing?
Right, because he's never dealt with people on Sabe's level of speed before... rolleyes1

Sam Z
Right, because he's never dealt with people on Sabe's level of speed before... rolleyes1

So? Sabs is as fast and needs only one stab. And Nightwing dealing with someone before won't do him any good here.

Faceman
Right, because he's never dealt with people on Sabe's level of speed before... rolleyes1 awe come on, the Penguin is quit fast.

Accel
So? Sabs is as fast and needs only one stab. And Nightwing dealing with someone before won't do him any good here.
And Nightwing has the agility to avoid him. Daredevil managed to hold his own against the guy just fine. And if the guy has animal senses like Wolverine, then something like sonics would surely slow him down significantly.
awe come on, the Penguin is quit fast.
Penguin > anyone else.

Sam Z
And Nightwing has the agility to avoid him. Daredevil managed to hold his own against the guy just fine. And if the guy has animal senses like Wolverine, then something like sonics would surely slow him down significantly.
That might actually work, but NW won't be able to avoid Sabs for long, the guy is faster than Wolverine.

Accel
That might actually work, but NW won't be able to avoid Sabs for long, the guy is faster than Wolverine.
So is Nightwing. big grin

Sub_Mariner

When could Nightwing run at 1000mph like wolveirne?

shifty

Sam Z

Don't do this, man. smile

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by golem370
Don't like this picture of Sabretooth so here is a better one.

Sabretooth- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=26

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Sabretooth08.jpg

Dude where'd you get that? that's so cool!!!

riceroost
Sabertooth has just broke into a bank in the middle of the night. Nightwing is the first hero to respond. Can he stop Saber? He can stop Sabretooth for the .002 Seconds it takes Creed to pull his hand back out of Dick's chest cavity.
Does Nightwing have any weaponry that can stop Saber? No.
Originally posted by trademark
there is a slight chance night wing will win Yeah, a 1 in a million chance.
I don't know guys, nightwing was trained by Batman himself. I think he'd know what to do against a beast so I doubt he'd loose easily. Being trained by Batman means a lot to HUMAN fighters, but not metahuman fighters with massive experience and a fighting ability nearly on par with Wolverine.

And Sabretooth can kill Nightwing EASILY. 1 hit is all he needs to completely evicerate Dick. Nightwing needs massive prep and the assistance of the 101st Airborne and Creed would still keep coming.
True enough, but I'm thinking that Sabertooth will attack Nightwing first by charging him, and miss. Now I don't know how long nightwing will be able to keep that up, but If he uses defensive tatics, then he MIGHT pull off an upset. Sabretooth will miss? Sabretooth that is even faster than Wolverine? Wolverine who already moves faster than humans (Nightwing) can see? And what defensive measures can be taken against adamantium claws that cut through anything?
I see Nightwing as a faster combatant than Sabes. Seriously, the guy 's agility seems to be on par with Spider-Man's. No. Sabretooth moves easily 10 times faster than Nightwing could ever hope to. And their is no way Dick's agility is on par with Spidey. Spidey is rediculously more agile than a human, which is what Nightwing is. Nightwing's agility is most likely on par or only slightly better than DD.
So? Sabs is as fast and needs only one stab. Sabes is MUCH faster and only needs one stab.
And Nightwing has the agility to avoid him. Daredevil managed to hold his own against the guy just fine.A long time ago before Sabretooth was anywhere near as formidable as he is now.
And if the guy has animal senses like Wolverine, then something like sonics would surely slow him down significantly. And Sabretooth has a healing factor that would repair any damage to his senses (burst ear drum) instantly. Wolverine has also eaten and used mace as a deoderant without any adverse reaction, and fought alongside Banshee, so attacking the senses wont prove very successful going by continuity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.