Kitana vs Baiken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Mortal Kombat's resident fan-wielding princess takes on Guilty Gear's one-armed Japanese swordswoman.

Kitana: MK Armageddon costume gone 2D meets MK2 Arcade cheapness

Sam Z
I don't know Baiken, so i vote for Kitana.
I love my logic!smile

TricksterPriest
Uh huh. MK characters are garbage, 1, and 2, Baiken is a mean *****. Kitana has no idea what she's up against. Baiken bitchslaps Kitana. Guilty Gear ftw.

Sam Z
"MK characters are garbage"
You can't be serious...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sam Z
"MK characters are garbage"
You can't be serious...

I gotta agree with this,with the exception of mk 2 and sub zero mythology. MK has some shitty character design I.E. Noob saibot. sick

Blax X
I would just like to note that The Punisher owns the guys from GTA no expression

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blax X
I would just like to note that The Punisher owns the guys from GTA no expression And why you desided to put that here? And btw, no.

Joker1237
Come on, Kitana is cool, So was Stryker, and Goro, Kintaro, Cage, Barkaka, Subby and Scorpion. Hell I dont see why we have this MK hate thing going on. By the way Kitana wins. She more than a Princess. She was part of a due of twin assinsans.

TricksterPriest
Yeah? Big whup. She still gets owned by Baiken. you can't seriously claim MK is a match for GG.

Emperor Ashtar
Kabal, reptile, sub zero, ermac, cyrax, sector, and smoke are the only characters I like, the rest suck.

EDIT: How can I forget kung lao.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah? Big whup. She still gets owned by Baiken. you can't seriously claim MK is a match for GG.

why not, because you don't like them?

Joker1237
So Goro is not Cool??

How about the mighty Kintaro?? Scorpion is not on your list?? Or the Pretty Sheeva. What a babe right there.

I like most of the MK fighters. Sure Mokap and one or 2 others suck, BUT most of them are cool fighters.

TricksterPriest
Not the point. The point wasn't that she wasn't cool. It's that she's outclassed. Guilty Gear characters are simply too powerful for MK. Unless you think Shao Khan can beat Justice? vampire Can I get someone who's played GG to come in and explain what I mean?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Joker1237
So Goro is not Cool??

How about the mighty Kintaro?? Scorpion is not on your list?? Or the Pretty Sheeva. What a babe right there.

I like most of the MK fighters. Sure Mokap and one or 2 others suck, BUT most of them are cool fighters.

None of the girls in mk look good,Imo. I hate goro, kintaro, and whatever taro. Shiva is cool, I forgot to name her. I hate scorpion, sub zero is better.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not the point. The point wasn't that she wasn't cool. It's that she's outclassed. Guilty Gear characters are simply too powerful for MK. Unless you think Shao Khan can beat Justice? vampire Can I get someone who's played GG to come in and explain what I mean?

-Let's see here, I own gg.So, I'm the right choice.
Too powerful, dude raiden blew up the earth!

GG characters are strong, but between mk's gods and socerers they would get stomped. only people like slayer, I-no, dizzy,justice,and testament stand a chance.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Kabal, reptile, sub zero, ermac, cyrax, sector, and smoke are the only characters I like, the rest suck.

EDIT: How can I forget kung lao.

My list exactly.
But I'd also add Shang and Noob-saibot.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sam Z
My list exactly.
But I'd also add Shang and Noob-saibot.

Shangs not bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.