Silver Surfer vs. Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Current Surfer vs. Fallen One

Soujaboy
I'm bored

King Kandy
They stalemate.

Bouboumaster
Surfer with the upgras for the win.

Mider999
what has fallen one done that puts him on par with surfer

Utrigita
nothing except being infused with a kind of cosmic energy that not even Galactus can remove.

Wally West
Silver Surfer. Fallen One was KO'd by a planet exploding, but when Surfer faced Ravenous he blew the planet they were fighting on up and was unscathed, that alone suggests Surfer's durability is a lot higher.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Silver Surfer. Fallen One was KO'd by a planet exploding, but when Surfer faced Ravenous he blew the planet they were fighting on up and was unscathed, that alone suggests Surfer's durability is a lot higher.

surfer also got knocked out by lighting and hurt by a brick. i think they are about even.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
surfer also got knocked out by lighting and hurt by a brick. i think they are about even. A weakened Surfer (who has went through suns, LOTS, and felt refreshed) got hurt by a lightning, and got pissed out by a brick.

We have one showing of Fallen One's duribility, and a couple of Surfer doing the exact same thing.

Roldz
Originally posted by Wally West
Actually that blast laid a star system in ruins, unable to sustain life for a few cycles.. I wouldnt call that a normal planetary explosion...Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
surfer also got knocked out by lighting and hurt by a brick. i think they are about even.
PIS, considering a weakened version of himself survived a space storm (solar Plasma storm)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Storms lightning...

Ethereal
If this was a normal Surfer, Fallen One wins. Power of Dark Matter/Energy > Surfer's Power.

But the new amped Surfer? If it is, then its a closer one. Cant call it.

Soljer
Classic Surfer? Surfer 6/10. Current Surfer bumps it up a few wins.

Roldz
Yeah i say classic Surfer 6-7 /10 and current bump it up to 9.. Fallen Ones very few appearance make its quite hard to garner proper power level..

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Classic Surfer? Surfer 6/10. Current Surfer bumps it up a few wins.

Current Surfer, and Classic Surfer are the same.

guy222
norrin

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Current Surfer, and Classic Surfer are the same.

Actually, since Annihilation, they're not.

golem370
Have they not fought I remember a Silver Surfer cover where Silver Surfer was fighting a Black Silver Surfer character.

Ambient
No they never fought before..

The Dark Surfer represented all the worst in him, they fought in hell..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.