Thor vs. Ravenous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Classic Thor vs. Ravenous

General Kon-El
Thor. I think.

Validus
Thor

Seekers are rather unimpressive IMO.

UniOmni
Yep.

Avalonofthewind
What has Ravenous done besides lose to upgraded SS?

Is there anything that puts him in class with Thor?

Galan777
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What has Ravenous done besides lose to upgraded SS?

Is there anything that puts him in class with Thor? NO.

Revenous has done nothing on pannel that compares to Thor's feats....

Thor wins 10/10

Priest
THOR!

guy222
Thor

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Thor

Cool sig guy

Futureman
Ravenous because he is cosmic

Priest
Originally posted by Futureman
Ravenous because he is cosmic
What the f**k?
Ronan owned Ravenous
Thor>>Ronan smile

Futureman
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k?
Ronan owned Ravenous
Thor>>Ronan smile

Thor was beaten by deviant wrestler called El Toro Rojo. Ravenous would easily defeat a DEviant Pro Wrestler.

Priest
Thor was beaten by deviant wrestler called El Toro Rojo. Ravenous would easily defeat a DEviant Pro Wrestler.
Thor has beaten Ronan.
Thor will cream Ravenous

Futureman
Thor lost to El Toro Rojo among others.

Newjak
Thor lost to El Toro Rojo among others. Then El Toro Rojo would beat Ravenous as well.

Man your logic is just terrible

NEWB

Priest
Thor lost to El Toro Rojo among others.
who gives a ****

Futureman
who gives a ****

Classic Thor, when he lost to him. He was so (imagine i have a lisp) "Thor" about that.

SpiderGauntlet
Fools! Pro deviant wrestlers own gods. Isn't it obvious smart

Futureman
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Fools! Pro deviant wrestlers own gods. Isn't it obvious smart

laughing

Acrosurge
What the f**k?
Ronan owned Ravenous
Thor>>Ronan smile Ravenous owned Ronan in every fight except the last one. That hammer-shot was a one-hit miracle; the 1/10 as it were and Ronan had Super-Skrull backing him up.

Still, Thor could take a majority IMO, if he discovers that the Currs provide Ravenous with the Opposing Force.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Ravenous owned Ronan in every fight except the last one. That hammer-shot was a one-hit miracle; the 1/10 as it were and Ronan had Super-Skrull backing him up.

Still, Thor could take a majority IMO, if he discovers that the Currs provide Ravenous with the Opposing Force.

What do you mean in every fight? They only had 2. In the first Ravenous got the better of Ronan, and in the second he got his face smashed in.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by nimbus006
What do you mean in every fight? They only had 2. In the first Ravenous got the better of Ronan, and in the second he got his face smashed in. I was referring to the fights in Anni 2 and 3. I suppose you could refer to them as one long fight if you wish. No matter how you look at it, however, Ravenous dominated. He was blocking Ronan's blasts with his hands and his own were wrecking the Kree. He would have killed Ronan in the United Front's medical ward, but Firelord stepped in. Ravenous then fights Firelord (off panel). After that fight, Firelord and Ronan are both out cold, whereas Ravenous is still standing.

Peter Quill said that only the Heralds could equal Ravenous's power. I believe him. Of course, if Thor would have been with the United Front, then things might have turned out differently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.