sweet game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KILLA420
wtf? virtual text games? i feel like a caveman, somebody want to explain?

General Kaliero
Check the stickied thread at the top, specifically including the text "new arrivals." And generally not a good idea to start up new threads in here; it clutters up the forum.

John!attheDisco
^^^What he said. ^^^

KILLA420
what would happen if i created my own rpg without ush's permission?

Lana
It would get closed. That's what.

KILLA420
but why

Lana
Because you wouldn't be following the rules for the forum.

KILLA420
ill make my own forum, can i do that?

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by KILLA420
ill make my own forum, can i do that?

Is the force strong enough with you? You have no idea of the powers the one called Ushgarak happens to posess....

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Is the force strong enough with you? Maybe he is the one that will lead us all from under the tyranny of Ush embarrasment

stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Newjak
Maybe he is the one that will lead us all from under the tyranny of Ush embarrasment

stick out tongue

No way, Ush is 30th level at last. Epic gamemasters are among the most terrible beings in our humble universe.

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
No way, Ush is 30th level at last. Epic gamemasters are among the most terrible beings in our humble universe. Good point

Bespin Bart
Kill, you could always join Ush's games. They're fun. eyes

KILLA420
trust in me, for i will make my people free2gunsking

KILLA420
actually i cant, cuz he wont reply, so how am i supposed to join?

Lana
And how did you ask? If you did by PM, you're just going to annoy him.

And Melkor, you amuse the hell out of me stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Post in the character creation thread or general discussion thread, but not in the actual playing thread.

KILLA420
thanx bro

General Kaliero
Pssh, only a 30? What're you thinking, Melkor? Ush is like a Lvl. 70 Overlord template, with all his stats maxed. He instantly pwns anyone else in the forum with a twitch of his pinky finger. If he desired, Palpitine would be his footstool.

Lord Melkor
Palpatine is 20th level according to Star Wars d20. Ush could handle him easily, he clearly mastered both sides of the Force, but against the likes of Chuck Norris or Great Chtulhu.... let`s say the confrontation would be interesting.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.