Batman Beyond Vs. Spiderman New Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Batman Beyond Vs. (Iron) Spiderman

Batman Beyond is sent back in time and across reality to Marvel New York and he decides he wants to prove to Tony and Peter that his Batsuit is more capable than Spiderman with his new armor. If Peter can beat him he will handover the batsuit to Stark for whatever he sees fit, but it Peter looses Terry gets complete access to all the information and technology at their disposal. Feeling up to the challenge Tony looks at Peter and simply says "i believe your wife would say it best but, Go Get Em Tiger" Parker

Soljer
Hahaha, Iron man calling Pete Tiger.....

Anyways, Peter could beat Batman Beyond whilst naked. The added durability/arms/invisibility the suit offers just makes it over kill. Spiderman 10/10

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
Hahaha, Iron man calling Pete Tiger.....

Anyways, Peter could beat Batman Beyond whilst naked. The added durability/arms/invisibility the suit offers just makes it over kill. Spiderman 10/10

We always love a fan.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know much about armored spidey.....But i doubt that terry could even beat Daredevil much less Spiderman.

Sparkz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't know much about armored spidey.....But i doubt that terry could even beat Daredevil much less Spiderman.

well he could beat DD, the suit does have plenty of gadgets and grants him super strength, but against Spidey he is outclassed in everysingle way, hell the only thing he had on Pete was the stealth mode but now pete has that to lol.

PRAYERRUN
Damn....poor ol terry just can't win can he? lol

Sparkz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Damn....poor ol terry just can't win can he? lol

Not realy, usualy in a batman fight you could mention his skill, but unfrtunatly for him Spider-man probaly surpasses him in that area too.

PRAYERRUN
thus proving my point lol.

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
We always love a fan.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Terry's strength was never established, but I recall hearing the suit made him ten times as strong as before. Let's say Terry is a pretty strong teenager. Let's say he can lift...three or four hundred pounds over his head.

Times ten? Wow, he's a class 2 character. Big friggin whoop, Spiderman is class 20.

Let's look at speed - Terry is amped a bit by the batsuit, Spiderman is amped fourty times over. Hmmm...who wins there?

Let's look at mobility...Terry gets embarassed.

Hell, even considering Terry's nifty toys, Spiderman's webbing can trump most of them. I could see Spiderman using a web-glove to catch an electric batarang and chunk it back at Terry at ten times the speed Terry originally threw it.

This is ridiculous. Terry is a moderately amped, less skillful, futuristic Batman. I'd bet the original Wayne could take Terry out with minimal problem - Spidey's gonna do it WITHOUT problem.

Arahan
40 times? you forgot to add the speed upgrade from the Other arc.

Peter with his regular costume could win against Terry.
With the Armor it is even easier.

Cloacking Tech against Spidey wouldnt help, Pete has his Spider Sense.

Entity
Damn i thougth Spidey would win but i guess i really overestemated the abilities of the Batsuit Bruce Wayne makes (what like 20 years im not sure) in the future.

Sam Z
I think it's not 40 times, but 15 times. At least that was before the upgrade. Now i guess it's 20.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think it's not 40 times, but 15 times. At least that was before the upgrade. Now i guess it's 20.

Spider-man states in a comic that he has a reaction time that of 40 times.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
Spider-man states in a comic that he has a reaction time that of 40 times.

Yeah i know, but Soljer said that Spider-man himself was 40 times faster, not his reaction time.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah i know, but Soljer said that Spider-man himself was 40 times faster, not his reaction time.

Oh I see, my bad.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman 10/10.

Entity
What if Both Tony and Bruce get a week to up grade their suits???

Sparkz
What if Both Tony and Bruce get a week to up grade their suits???

Tony would probaly lend Pete his iron man armour lol.

Soljer
Tony would probaly lend Pete his iron man armour lol.

*laughs*

For sure. Batman is the better tactician or prep god...but he ain't got SHIT on Stark as far as the engineering of battlesuits. Giving them a week of upgrade time would push this even MORE in Spiderman's direction.

Sparkz
*laughs*

For sure. Batman is the better tactician or prep god...but he ain't got SHIT on Stark as far as the engineering of battlesuits. Giving them a week of upgrade time would push this even MORE in Spiderman's direction.

Tis very true, after all after like a day of finishing Spidey's new suit, tony added shapchanging abilities and a stealth mode in it, imagine what he could do in a weak. Repulsor blasts!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman 10/10.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman 10/10.

thumb up

This isn't even a fight.

It's... it's like a rape.

Entity
But i think everyone is forgeting this is Bruce with a 20year headstart on technological advances

H. S. 6
But i think everyone is forgeting this is Bruce with a 20year headstart on technological advances

Yeah. A lot of good those "technological advances" have done him.

Entity
The advances of DC technology 20 years in the future should be atleast enough to compensate for Starks personal advances on him

H. S. 6
The advances of DC technology 20 years in the future should be atleast enough to compensate for Starks personal advances on him

But... they're not.

That's pretty clear. Unless I'm missing something. confused

Entity
No I pretty sure its me i not really an expert on Terry I just know the basics and from what i know bout him and Bruce i thought it might be a good match for Peter and Tony.

But guess i was wrong. Anyone got any more info on him.
I already know he is kinda like Bruces son via gene manipulation.

Sparkz
No I pretty sure its me i not really an expert on Terry I just know the basics and from what i know bout him and Bruce i thought it might be a good match for Peter and Tony.

But guess i was wrong. Anyone got any more info on him.
I already know he is kinda like Bruces son via gene manipulation.

Well the idea is a good one, but Spidey is above Bruce himself imo (minus prep) so putting him against Terry dosn't help.

Now a good fight would be Bruce Wayne in the Batman Beyond suit (the young one not the old one stick out tongue) the odds at least shift to Spider-man 7/10 then to compensate for Bat's skill.

Soljer
Well the idea is a good one, but Spidey is above Bruce himself imo (minus prep) so putting him against Terry dosn't help.

Now a good fight would be Bruce Wayne in the Batman Beyond suit (the young one not the old one stick out tongue) the odds at least shift to Spider-man 7/10 then to compensate for Bat's skill.

Doubtful. The Batsuit ARGUABLY granted faster reflexes/speed, but it was never explicitly stated to do so. All the skill in the world doesn't amount to much if you are fighting someone you've never seen before, and who is fifteen times faster than you are.

doctorstrongbad
Spidey with his new armor wins this battle. In fact, any Spiderman could beat any Batman. 10/10

Sparkz
Doubtful. The Batsuit ARGUABLY granted faster reflexes/speed, but it was never explicitly stated to do so. All the skill in the world doesn't amount to much if you are fighting someone you've never seen before, and who is fifteen times faster than you are.

I agree with that, but Batman usualy pulls a stupid win out of his ass, so i give Bruce 3 in keeping with that stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spidey with his new armor wins this battle. In fact, any Spiderman could beat any Batman. 10/10

Batman one million? erm.

Entity
Thats a given for that Batman, i mean he is from 83,000 years in the future thats like putting Peter against someone from 81,000 B.C. and those were literally not even chimp level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.