The Sims 2 pets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bethanie_waller
Heya
Has anyone played the sims 2 pets for D.S. or for another console?
If so what do you think of the game?
If you haven't got it would you Buy it?
Beth smile

§P0oONY
Wrong Forum

The game's shit. The Sims (2) add-ons are simply a waste of money.

Madman_V3N0M
What's with the sims and addons?! The first one had like what 10?

Fishy
It's a cheap and easy way to make a lot of money....

sk8stuff09
i find the games fun, but its a personal opinion, and i dont think its a waste of money if your into it

InnerRise
I forgot all about the Sims 2 Pets coming out. When did it come out? This Month?

is it comprehensible.....

JToTheP
Originally posted by InnerRise
I forgot all about the Sims 2 Pets coming out. When did it come out? This Month?

is it comprehensible.....

Yes, just this month.

Lyna303
The Sims anything on other consoles are shit...stick to the computer one

InnerRise
Yeah, unfortunately my first Sims game was on Gamecube. "The Sims".

It froze one day on me and I wasn't going to redo everything that I had achieved that day so I cut it off haven't played it since and don't intend to.

I also got "Urbz in the City". I had to stop playing b/c my cat wouldn't get from in front of the door and I was trapped in a room in my apartment and couldn't get out so........I cut the game off and haven't picked it up since and definitely don't intend to.

I now have Sims 2 for PC and I have Nightlife and the College add ons. I didn't get the Business one b/c it wasn't appealing to me. I may get it just to get it and have it anyway though. I haven't been playing the Sims anyway though. I keep getting into this runt and not wanting to play it. Maybe b/c I started off with 4 Sims from the get go that represent my family. Not smart I say. I was going to start off with just me, but you can't start with Teens so I had to have myself older or have adults, so i decided to make my mom and dad and sister.

I believe it would have been more fun if I had just made myself an adult and started off with one Sim to take care of. But me, being the anal person that I am, couldn't make myself an adult when I wasn't in real life yet.

I did save the family thought, in case I want to play them again later. So no matter how they end up, I can always reload them from the beginning.

Maybe it'd be best if I just start anew with just one sim. Not myself. I'm not creating another "Me" until I completely play through the teen me that I have right now. I just couldn't do it. It'd be a paradox of my anal retentive mind. So yeah.

MAYBE I'LL MAKE HALLE BERRY!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT. NOW I'M ALL EXCITED!!!! eek!

My disc is at home so I can't play it now at college, but I'll definitely be picking it up this weekend. youpi

Thanks Lyna303. wink

EDIT: I hadn't planned on getting Sims Pets anytime soon either, but now with this newfound interest of the game, that I pray won't go away like it has the past 2 previous times, I definitely plan on getting it. Who knows. Maybe the Business one as well.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka......

Swe_Bum
God damn i hate The Sims Games!! cant stand them erm
I agree, It is a wast of money (on a such a bad game) erm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i find the games fun, but its a personal opinion, and i dont think its a waste of money if your into it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.