spiderman vs mr x (wolverine enemy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
I think mr x win this fight, easily but watch all of the spiderman fans come on here saying that mrx would lose. I dont know how he'll lose when he'll know every move spiderman is about to do and he has great speed and know every fighting style on the planet but the spider geeks will find a way. Oh lets not forget that spiderman got stabbed by wolverine in marvel knight #13 quite easily and elektra is always slapping spiderman around like a rag doll and he get tagged by black cat, kraven, weaker opponents than mr.x. Also in the ultimate avengers the writer stated that besides spidergirl, spiderman is the weakest link on the team. HMMMMM makes you think about the old web head. Happy Dance

bean_machine
Why did you make this thread. It is very pointless and stupid. Spiderman fanboys are a lot more realistic than other fanboys. wink What is you damn problem with Spiderman anyways?

Sparkz
Originally posted by jmcnasty
I think mr x win this fight, easily but watch all of the spiderman fans come on here saying that mrx would lose. I dont know how he'll lose when he'll know every move spiderman is about to do and he has great speed and know every fighting style on the planet but the spider geeks will find a way. Oh lets not forget that spiderman got stabbed by wolverine in marvel knight #13 quite easily and elektra is always slapping spiderman around like a rag doll and he get tagged by black cat, kraven, weaker opponents than mr.x. Also in the ultimate avengers the writer stated that besides spidergirl, spiderman is the weakest link on the team. HMMMMM makes you think about the old web head. Happy Dance

How's Spider-man the weakest link on New Avengers, He's more useful than Cage and him and Wolverine are about the same, and Spider-woman well isn't much help.

And what can Mr X do?

Arahan
Ultimate Avengers? Spider-Girl?

Yes your comic knowledge is really amazing.

1. It is New Avengers
2. It is Spider-woman
3. Spiderman is not weak or useless.

Sparkz

So anyway what do you have against Spidey?

Scoobless
Mr X's powers are useless against Spider-Man

his low level telepathy is completely nullified by the fact that Peter reacts to his spider-sense, therefore not planning his moves out ahead of time

other than that X is only human in speed, strength and durability... he really doesn't stand a chance

no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
How's Spider-man the weakest link on New Avengers, He's more useful than Cage and him and Wolverine are about the same, and Spider-woman well isn't much help.

And what can Mr X do?

Mr X is a peak human who has a weak version of telepathy, allowing him to predict what is ABOUT to happen.

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus an unskilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

I wonder who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Mr X is a peak human who has a weak version of telepathy, allowing him to predict what is ABOUT to happen.

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus a not skilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

Yes i wonder indeed.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus an unskilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

gee real tough choice here

lando005
hater nuff said

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
Mr X's powers are useless against Spider-Man

his low level telepathy is completely nullified by the fact that Peter reacts to his spider-sense, therefore not planning his moves out ahead of time

other than that X is only human in speed, strength and durability... he really doesn't stand a chance

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.