Cosmic Spiderman vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
That last one was overrun by fanboys. Lets see how this one turns out.

Spiderman gets full knowledge on how to use his cosmic powers. Go!!!

King Kandy
*SPLAT!*

There goes Wonder Woman.

Entity
What in the HELL is Wonder Woman gonna do aginst Cosmic Spiderman.

Lose, thats what!

Ultraman Baltan
WW loses every time.

Validus
Superman fans gave you too much trouble that you had to step it down to Diana?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Superman fans gave you too much trouble that you had to step it down to Diana?

BOOMshakalaka

Validus
For the record, 90% of the arguments that worked for Superman still work for Diana. I only say 90% because I'm sure someone had the gall to bring up T-Vo.

batdude123
For the record, 90% of the arguments that worked for Superman still work for Diana. I only say 90% because I'm sure someone had the gall to bring up T-Vo.

What's wrong with T-Vo? He's probably demonstrated the ability more times than Thor has used the godblast.

Entity
T-Vo.........Just when we thought Superman couldn't get any more lame!
He did, NEVER underestamate the power of DC's BS

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
What's wrong with T-Vo? He's probably demonstrated the ability more times than Thor has used the godblast.
So I take it it was you who brought up T-Vo?

batdude123
So I take it it was you who brought up T-Vo?

Me, Juntai, and Avalon. confused

lando005
Originally posted by Entity
T-Vo.........Just when we thought Superman couldn't get any more lame!
He did, NEVER underestamate the power of DC's BS
dc bs is what keeps thier fans going

cosmic spidy owns her like he does sups

Entity
Me, Juntai, and Avalon. confused

Oh yes, you and Avalon have got to be the biggest "Super" exaggerators i have ever seen, and i have seen some pretty big ones.
Come to think of it, No your not but your not to far back in the running with just a little more crap you could even take the lead maybe!

batdude123
Oh yes, you and Avalon have got to be the biggest "Super" exaggerators i have ever seen, and i have seen some pretty big ones.
Come to think of it, No your not but your not to far back in the running with just a little more crap you could even take the lead maybe!

Don't get pissed off at me 'cause your hero dies against Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Entity
Originally posted by lando005
dc bs is what keeps thier fans going

cosmic spidy owns her like he does sups

lando, my man how you been glad to see i got some back up here.

lando005
lando, my man how you been glad to see i got some back up here.
always here to burst theri bubble with dc's "perfect heroes" i got ur back

Entity
Don't get pissed off at me 'cause your hero dies against Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't get pissed at anyones opinion, infact i kinda find it funny when i watch superman's loyal subjects blow everything he can do and things he can't wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion. Like he could beat God or something! laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
always here to burst theri bubble with dc's "perfect heroes" i got ur back

You haven't been bursting anybody's bubble.

batdude123
I don't get pissed at anyones opinion, infact i kinda find it funny when i watch superman's loyal subjects blow everything he can do and things he can't wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion. Like he could beat God or something! laughing laughing laughing

Not God, but definitely Cosmic Spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Entity
Not God, but definitely Cosmic Spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ohh,,,,,OK! wink
Sure, whatever you say big guy...just please don't hurt me laughing out loud

lando005
Not God, but definitely Cosmic Spider-man. roll eyes (sarcastic) riiiigh maybe once in a blue moon.......

ya know now that i think about it the ultimate taboo for dc fan boys is the concept of sups loosing to spidy it's like the anit christ to them

batdude123
riiiigh maybe once in a blue moon.......

ya know now that i think about it the ultimate taboo for dc fan boys is the concept of sups loosing to spidy it's like the anit christ to them

If "once in a blue moon" is code for "for the majority," then yep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supreme being

confuseddontgetitbye

Draco69
Wonder Woman: By the Fires of Hestia! Speak the truth!

Cosmic Spider-Man: This is a horrible costume. The idea of me, a web-slinging crusader, having cosmic powers and flying around in space is f***ing ridiculous!

*Cosmic Spider-Man proceeds to commit suicide for the good of all comicdom. He will...well not really....be missed.*

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman: By the Fires of Hestia! Speak the truth!

Cosmic Spider-Man: This is a horrible costume. The idea of me, a web-slinging crusader, having cosmic powers and flying around in space is f***ing ridiculous!

*Cosmic Spider-Man proceeds to commit suicide for the good of all comicdom. He will...well not really....be missed.*

Nah.... she'd lasso spin him dealing a damage of 750hp. Then after that, it's the tiara throw for 700hp.

lando005
If "once in a blue moon" is code for "for the majority," then yep. roll eyes (sarcastic) nope it's code for 1/10

Turok16
I like how Bdude is taking you all on and sound more intellegent than all of you.

Soljer
But didn't Batdude acknowledge that Cosmic Spidey with the full knowledge of his powers would take a majority over Superman? I thought, in that thread, he was only arguing that Superman had the capabilities TO win, not that he would win a majority...

erm.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
But didn't Batdude acknowledge that Cosmic Spidey with the full knowledge of his powers would take a majority over Superman? I thought, in that thread, he was only arguing that Superman had the capabilities TO win, not that he would win a majority...

erm.

Changed my mind. smile

lando005
Originally posted by Turok16
I like how Bdude is taking you all on and sound more intellegent than all of you. intellegent? all he's doing is trying to make jokes his standpoint is dc characters are all high and mighty and could never loose to anyone and lord forbid if there is ever a marvel character that can beat super-man

cosmic spidy takes this one for the same reason he took the other fight, he has full experiance with the uni force in this fight which gives him a huge edge in versitilty he has a lot more options at his disposail, unless ww gets her lasso around him she's not winning she goes down easier that sups she's a lot less durable, like normal spidy she can easily be shot by small arms captain spidy vers just has too many options and is just too resourceful

Soleran

erm.

Its not the first time he's more fickle then a school girl laughing

batdude123
intellegent? all he's doing is trying to make jokes his standpoint is dc characters are all high and mighty and could never loose to anyone and lord forbid if there is ever a marvel character that can beat super-man

cosmic spidy takes this one for the same reason he took the other fight, he has full experiance with the uni force in this fight which gives him a huge edge in versitilty he has a lot more options at his disposail, unless ww gets her lasso around him she's not winning she goes down easier that sups she's a lot less durable, like normal spidy she can easily be shot by small arms captain spidy vers just has too many options and is just too resourceful

laughing out loud

lando005
laughing out loud no

Dark-Kenshin
Okay, so do you guys think that Superman can beat Thanos with the captain universe powers, as well?

Do you think he can beat the living tribunal too?

lando005
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Okay, so do you guys think that Superman can beat Thanos with the captain universe powers, as well?

Do you think he can beat the living tribunal too? ofcours they do he's superman he'll just use speedblitz and tvo

batdude123

Do you think he can beat the living tribunal too?

What a dumb question.

batdude123
ofcours they do he's superman he'll just use speedblitz and tvo

What, 'cause I think Superman would beat Cosmic Spider-man, I all of a sudden think he'd beat Living Tribunal? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind

Sounds like you need some kind of therapy for that Superman issue you have.

I say nothing that I can't back up with a scan..and it was all backed up with scans.

Cry to the writers.

wink

lando005
What, 'cause I think Superman would beat Cosmic Spider-man, I all of a sudden think he'd beat Living Tribunal? roll eyes (sarcastic)
hey accroding to u he already beat 1 universal abstract right

Dark-Kenshin
What a dumb question. I may as well ask, since you supporters seem to be under the impression that Supes will easily have no trouble with someone who has built in prep time for the fight(50x Spidersense), not to mention while having powers similar to silver surfer's as a resource. Even if Superman is superior to cosmic spidey, this should be the reason he loses, or at least has trouble.

batdude123
hey accroding to u he already beat 1 universal abstract right

Dominus does not equal Living Tribunal.

batdude123
I may as well ask, since you supporters seem to be under the impression that Supes will easily have no trouble with someone who has built in prep time for the fight(50x Spidersense), not to mention while having powers similar to silver surfer's as a resource. Even if Superman is superior to cosmic spidey, this should be the reason he loses, or at least has trouble.

I never said he'd do it easily. I simply said he'd do it.

Avalonofthewind
I may as well ask, since you supporters seem to be under the impression that Supes will easily have no trouble with someone who has built in prep time for the fight(50x Spidersense), not to mention while having powers similar to silver surfer's as a resource. Even if Superman is superior to cosmic spidey, this should be the reason he loses, or at least has trouble.

Surfer would kick Cosmic Spidey's ass as well. CS has shown none of Surfers impressive feats.

lando005
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Surfer would kick Cosmic Spidey's ass as well. CS has shown none of Surfers impressive feats. the thing is CS DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHICH IS NOT THE CASE FOR THESE FIGHTS.... i hope i made that point clear

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Surfer would kick Cosmic Spidey's ass as well. CS has shown none of Surfers impressive feats. Could it be that CS was only around for ONLY a couple of issues? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Entity
Face it they just refuse to listen to or accept any information that ads in Cosmic Spideys fights. Even though this fight is intended to be with Spidey having full knowledge and experience of his abilities.

Nothing we say that gives Spideys even the slightest amount of ability to fight back counts.

In other words their logic is Superman wins causes hes Superman and Wonder Woman wins cause she is Wonder Woman and no one can beat any of the "DC perfects" no matter what. Not even if they were all striped of their powers, had every weakness there is thrown at them, and their opponents were giving the collective abilities of ALL the characters in all comics. Even they the "DC Perfects would win" NO MATTER WHAT.

I think that bout covers it.

lando005
Face it they just refuse to listen to or accept any information that ads in Cosmic Spideys fights. Even though this fight is intended to be with Spidey having full knowledge and experience of his abilities.

Nothing we say that gives Spideys even the slidest amount of ability to fight back counts.

Inother words their logic is Superman wins causes hes Superman and Wonder Woman wins cause she is Wonder Woman and no one can beat any of the "DC perfects" no matter what. Not even if they were all striped of their powers, had every weakness there is thrown at them, and their opponets were givin the collective abilities of ALL the characters in all comics. Even they the "DC Perfects would win" NO MATTER WHAT.

I think that bout covers it. you left out batman wins too but yea u covered it all

Superboy Prime
It's kind of lame to work with IF's. Spidey didn't know what he could do with the CU power, and there's no way to tell what he can do with it given experience. Me I'd rather side with the character that does know how to use his powers and has shown it on panel every now and then. IFs are lame for debates. Anyways if you want Marvel chars laying the smackdown on Supes bring the big guns like insane genis-vell, current Surfer, WMT etc.

Entity
Oh Batman is one of the "DC Perfects" too

And I Love Batman, but i still know he is total BS!

lando005
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It's kind of lame to work with IF's. Spidey didn't know what he could do with the CU power, and there's no way to tell what he can do with it given experience. Me I'd rather side with the character that does know how to use his powers and has shown it on panel every now and then. IFs are lame for debates. Anyways if you want Marvel chars laying the smackdown on Supes bring the big guns like insane genis-vell, current Surfer, WMT etc. it's not lame at all we know what the powers can do and we know how resourceful spidy can be he has a very creative mind and can come up with atleast a dozen abstract uses for the cu powers that ww or sups wont be ready for

batdude123

Nothing we say that gives Spideys even the slightest amount of ability to fight back counts.

In other words their logic is Superman wins causes hes Superman and Wonder Woman wins cause she is Wonder Woman and no one can beat any of the "DC perfects" no matter what. Not even if they were all striped of their powers, had every weakness there is thrown at them, and their opponents were giving the collective abilities of ALL the characters in all comics. Even they the "DC Perfects would win" NO MATTER WHAT.

I think that bout covers it.

Um.... no. Quite the contrary, actually. WE were the ones giving the proof on that thread. It was YOU GUYS who said Cosmic Spider-man wins simply because he has the Uni power. Ahhh... the smell of hypocrisy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lando005
Um.... no. Quite the contrary, actually. WE were the ones giving the proof on that thread. It was YOU GUYS who said Cosmic Spider-man wins simply because he has the Uni power. Ahhh... the smell of hypocrisy. roll eyes (sarcastic) wrong we gave ideas on how he would win this fight how cosmic spidy would do in THIS fight we were going off the fact that cs is more versitile all you ever did was go off of scans of old superman fights hate to break it to you but feats dont make up a fight all the feats in the world doesnt help him in the here and now doenst matter what he did in the past the only thing that matters is THIS FIGHT

batdude123
wrong we gave ideas on how he would win this fight how cosmic spidy would do in THIS fight we were going off the fact that cs is more versitile all you ever did was go off of scans of old superman fights hate to break it to you but feats dont make up a fight all the feats in the world doesnt help him in the here and now doenst matter what he did in the past the only thing that matters is THIS FIGHT

Feats and scans>>>>>>>>speculative bullshit

And do you honestly believe the crap you post? blink

Entity
How can we be the Hypocrites Cosmic Spiderman has no feats to support the type of ability he was said to have in this particular fight. And it does say he can manipulate matter, hence the Gold Kryptonite, which you all refuse to accept allowing it into the fight.

Why, because you know that would be an unarguable victory for Spidey

batdude123
How can we be the Hypocrites Cosmic Spiderman has no feats to support the type of ability he was said to have in this particular fight. And it does say he can manipulate matter, hence the Gold Kryptonite, which you all refuse to accept allowing it into the fight.

Why, because you know that would be an unarguable victory for Spidey

Um... no. Avalon showed a scan of gold kryptonite not doing a damn thing to Superman. laughing

YOU guys on the other hand, are acting like a punch from Superman isn't going to do anything to Spider-man. laughing out loud

Soljer
Feats and scans>>>>>>>>speculative bullshit

And do you honestly believe the crap you post? blink

I agree.

For the most part.

I'd still say that Spidey would win this match BECAUSE of that speculative bullshit, though. We've seen what the Captain Universe power is capable of, and this is assuming that Spidey has the full knowledge of it's utmost power. Every feat ANY Captain Universe user has pulled off? Spidey's capable of (for the purposes of this thread).

I still say he'd take a majority against Superman and Diana.

Entity
Um... no. Avalon showed a scan of gold kryptonite not doing a damn thing to Superman. laughing

YOU guys on the other hand, are acting like a punch from Superman isn't going to do anything to Spider-man. laughing out loud

Where is this scan i don't see it, and i will admit that maybe im missing it but i can't find it in there i will look again but now i think your just starting to pull stuff out of your ass

Soleran
Spiderman webs her in Admantium, game over.

batdude123
Where is this scan i don't see it, and i will admit that maybe im missing it but i can't find it in there i will look again but now i think your just starting to pull stuff out of your ass

Here, he talks about using gold kryptonite on Zod, Quex-Ul, and Zaora to take away his powers. It didn't affect him at all. smile

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2033p17dq1.jpg

Entity
Ok your right there is a scan of that BUT, you forgot to mention that it was gold kryptonite from another version of reality much like in IC where the kryptonite from the main DCU doesn't effect earth-2 superman. Of course the Gold Kryptonite Cosmic Spiderman would create would be from the same reallity as the Superman he is fighting.

Funny how you left out that part ain't it..........

batdude123
Ok your right there is a scan of that BUT, you forgot to mention that it was gold kryptonite from another version of reality much like in IC where the kryptonite from the main DCU doesn't effect earth-2 superman. Of course the Gold Kryptonite Cosmic Spiderman would create would be from the same reallity as the Superman he is fighting.

Funny how you left out that part ain't it..........

Funny how the only gold kryptonite appearances have been in the Pre-Crisis era. wink

Entity
Wrong again, Darthgobber even posted information bout gold kryptonite in the post-crisis DCU....

But with the #1 rule i mentioned earlier i can see why you won't allow these things into the thread.

darthgoober
Ok look, THIS particular battle has NOTHING to do with Superman OR kryptonite. It's about CS and Wonder Woman, so they should be the issues at hand. Just because someone wins or loses to Supes, doesn't mean that the result will be the same for WW. So any talk of Supes vs CS should be taken to the proper thread.

As funny as it sounds, I'd actually give WW better odds at beating CS than I would Supes(mostly because of WW's better fighting skills, and magical weapons).

Entity
Wheither you like it or not Superman is not totally unbeatable.
In some cases even the imperfect heros have a shot.

batdude123
Wrong again, Darthgobber even posted information bout gold kryptonite in the post-crisis DCU....

But with the #1 rule i mentioned earlier i can see why you won't allow these things into the thread.

Which was magic + kryptonite. confused

And all it did was age him.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok look, THIS particular battle has NOTHING to do with Superman OR kryptonite. It's about CS and Wonder Woman, so they should be the issues at hand. Just because someone wins or loses to Supes, doesn't mean that the result will be the same for WW. So any talk of Supes vs CS should be taken to the proper thread.

As funny as it sounds, I'd actually give WW better odds at beating CS than I would Supes(mostly because of WW's better fighting skills, and magical weapons).

Better fighting ability and a lasso isn't going to score her a better chance than Superman.

Entity
I admit that she has a better shot at beating him, mostly because she doesn't have such simple weaknesses but i still think Spidey matches her in strenght and vunerablity and hes got cosmic blast to boot. That gives him enough of an advantage to win.

Scoobless
Better fighting ability and a lasso isn't going to score her a better chance than Superman.

Yup... Cosmic Spidey would knock either of them senseless.

darthgoober
Which was magic + kryptonite. confused

And all it did was age him.
Has it ever been proven that it was Magic+K-nite? I'm just asking, cause the wiki article just said that they were unsure if it was true k-nite.

(You forgot her tiara) And it's not just that, she doesn't have a weakness he can exploit.

Entity
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup... Cosmic Spidey would knock either of them senseless.

Now this is what i like to hear!!!clap

batdude123
Has it ever been proven that it was Magic+K-nite? I'm just asking, cause the wiki article just said that they were unsure if it was true k-nite.

It was produced by Gog, so I think it's safe to say it's magical in nature.

All it did was age him. Superman's lifespan is billions of years.

(You forgot her tiara) And it's not just that, she doesn't have a weakness he can exploit.

I don't see how that gives her more of an advantage than Superman. He has more offensive capabilities than her, and he's stronger, faster, and more durable.

I actually see her being at a disadvantage. If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out. She couldn't do the same.

Devil Lance
It was produced by Gog, so I think it's safe to say it's magical in nature.

All it did was age him. Superman's lifespan is billions of years.

I don't see how that gives her more of an advantage than Superman. He has more offensive capabilities than her, and he's stronger, faster, and more durable.

I actually see her being at a disadvantage. If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out. She couldn't do the same.

she could cut through it with her Tiara wink

Scoobless
If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out.

Can he do that? has he vibrated through DC's "indestructible"/super-dense materials?

darthgoober
Can he do that? has he vibrated through DC's "indestructible"/super-dense materials?
That's actually a good question. I know that there have been at least a couple of instances where Shadowcat had a hard time passing though adamantium.

Dark-Kenshin
Seriously, I don't quite understand this. If Spiderman is looking at least 5 minutes into the future throughout the whole fight, how will Superman or Wonderwoman even land a blow on him?

lando005
I agree.

For the most part.

I'd still say that Spidey would win this match BECAUSE of that speculative bullshit, though. We've seen what the Captain Universe power is capable of, and this is assuming that Spidey has the full knowledge of it's utmost power. Every feat ANY Captain Universe user has pulled off? Spidey's capable of (for the purposes of this thread).

I still say he'd take a majority against Superman and Diana. see this is the power of reason
learn from it batdude

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
she could cut through it with her Tiara wink

How the hell could she do that if it was skin-tight? What the f**k?

batdude123
see this is the power of reason
learn from it batdude

You're the last person I'm going to take advice from about debating.

batdude123

Well he's melted promethium w/ his heat vision, and he's vibrated his arm to cause Cyborg Superman's body to shatter into tiny pieces.

lando005
Well he's melted promethium w/ his heat vision, and he's vibrated his arm to cause Cyborg Superman's body to shatter into tiny pieces. clear yes or no answer please

Entity
He can't do that because then he would have to either lie or admit there is a seniero superman doesn't have an anwser for that Diana might!

oh no superman might be upped by the amazon

batdude123
clear yes or no answer please

Yes.

batdude123
He can't do that because then he would have to either lie or admit there is a seniero superman doesn't have an anwser for that Diana might!

oh no superman might be upped by the amazon

Right. How is she gonna get out of a skin-tight adamantium shell again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.