What's with all these trends in the first place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
What started it all? Was it Dusty's "rate the sig above you" and then someone putting "rate the (...)" and then people liked those trends so people thought it'd be good to make new trends?

(And yes, I'm starting a new trend and continuing another, ah well) ninja

~Da Rev~
Don't question it. Just accept it. Lay your pretty head back, dont worry.

Impediment
Some people take a good idea and bastardize it with idiocy. Nothing more. I've made a few dumb threads before, I admit, but some people deserve a medal for the crap that they make up.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lord xyz
(And yes, I'm starting a new trend and continuing another, ah well) ninja

It won't pick up.

JacopeX
What started it all? Was it Dusty's "rate the sig above you" and then someone putting "rate the (...)" and then people liked those trends so people thought it'd be good to make new trends?

(And yes, I'm starting a new trend and continuing another, ah well) ninja Because the OTF is based on a bunch of bored people talking about whatever and creating fads and trends and all sort of things.

KILLA420
hes right

lord xyz
Originally posted by KILLA420
hes right who's right?

lord xyz
dklpyaerp[

Impediment
This is my donation to all the members who wish to express their feelings about these idiotic threads that are emerging:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Award1.jpg

Strangelove

(And yes, I'm starting a new trend and continuing another, ah well) ninja It's started way before Dusty. I remember that I myself started a trend a couple years back. And they're probably been around since before I was here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.