King Thor vs. Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Okay. I know it sounds tough...But What if...

Hal is wounded badly but he is still awake, and Kyle is a bit sick on a cold or something he has a fever too.

Thor as the Mjolnir....

Could the two Lantern possibly go beyond the magical power of Thor?

Roldz
The Gl wins this 10/10.. RKT be diff...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Roldz
The Gl wins this 10/10.. RKT be diff... yep but I'm not sure how the cold or hal being basically dead means. So are you saying hal cant move and kyles under the weather.

Roldz
Originally posted by Rewmac

Hal is wounded badly but he is still awake, and Kyle is a bit sick on a cold or something he has a fever too.

Thor as the Mjolnir....

Could the two Lantern possibly go beyond the magical power of Thor?
They both do this..
http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenlantern142197je.jpg
Then there all better and proceeds to beat up Thor big grin ...

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac

Thor as the Mjolnir....

Could the two Lantern possibly go beyond the magical power of Thor? Wounded or sick Hal and Kyle pwn KT

The GL's win 10/10

Rewmac
Thanks god that there is a sanity in the people...There was this dude on another board trying to prove me wrong...And when I said the power has no limits. The guy said I read it wrong. I gave him scans he said I faked the writing on them big grin Just wanted to make sure people here are okay big grin

Priest
so the GL's can beat odin? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest

King Thor was a novice at using the Odinpower. The green lanterns would be STEAM ROLLED by Rune King Thor, but King Thor really didn't know what he was doing.

Validus
Originally posted by Priest
Odin >>> King Thor

Rewmac
When he used the Odinforce he really did some damge but he couldn't really use at a wisely as Odin. He was nowhere near to it. In my word. Hal wounded and Kyle being a little bit slower the power of the rings will stand a chance against Thor's might.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
Odin >>> King Thor

yes

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
yes

But both are quite inferior to Rune King Thor, wink.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
But both are quite inferior to Rune King Thor, wink.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.