Beast vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Beast vs The Lizard. Who wins?

Metalmanx
Beast.

grey fox
Lizard. Beast is a two tonner , Lizard is a ten tonner and can knock spidey on his ass.

Sub_Mariner
Lizard 8/10.

Sam Z
Lizard.
Too wild.

Rewmac
Lizard?? As the spider-man opponent? Well here is my theory.

Beast cna dodge most of his attacks while being faster and agility having over The Lizards. That tail sweep won't dp any good. Beast is a great fighter and smart too. He has beaten stronger opponents than Lizard. I'll say Beast wins this. His acrobatics are having a challange to Spider-Man's.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Rewmac
Lizard?? As the spider-man opponent? Well here is my theory.

Beast cna dodge most of his attacks while being faster and agility having over The Lizards. That tail sweep won't dp any good. Beast is a great fighter and smart too. He has beaten stronger opponents than Lizard. I'll say Beast wins this. His acrobatics are having a challange to Spider-Man's.

Lizard can leap 18ft and run at 45mph...

Not sure about Beast..

I'll check.

Rewmac
Beast is one hell of an opponent you don't want to make angry. Just check his feats against Sentinels for example.

juggernaut66666
Lizard's tail whip speed is 70mph

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

yes.

Forgot to mention that, Lizard is one hell of an opponent, they need to use him more.

Rewmac
Where did you get this?

Rewmac
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
yes.

Forgot to mention that, Lizard is one hell of an opponent, they need to use him more.

Spiderman can beat him.... big grin

juggernaut66666
Marvel biography, handbooks and wikipedia

Sam Z
Lizard is faster than Beast no expression

Sub_Mariner
Marvel Database aswell.

Rewmac
Beast got animalitic reflexes, agility challangin' Spiderman's and he is class 25, Superhuman intelligence. He can run about 40 MP/h
standard, jump 15 feets high,

Sam Z
class 25?erm
By the way, hi Rew. Haven't seen you around for some time.

Rewmac
Hi there. Yeah I wasn't I was busy...But now I got time for a little comic book forums stuff.

PRAYERRUN
The way Spidey always beats The Lizard is by finding a way to change him back. Beast can do the same thing, but I think that he can wrestle Lizzy down and force him to drink the antidote.

complexbrother
Beast. brains over brawn. (plus Beast ain't no slouch in the phyical department himself)

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man has trouble with Lizard, and Spider-Man >>> Beast. Lizard is faster, stronger, more durable and much more vicious than Beast.

Beast can win of course, but most of the time he will bite the dust.

Metalmanx
Beast just recently took on The Lizard basically by himself in the new series "X-Men: The First Class". And this was the first appearance of Beast, too. So he's around 2 tons here, and still super agile and whatnot. He was able to hold his own against Lizard's speed and strength.

And now, we have a far superior Beast vs. the same Lizard. Beast is currently around 10 tons in strength, with super human endurance/reflexes/agility/speed/intelligence/durability/healing factor, etc.

Beast for the win.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Beast just recently took on The Lizard basically by himself in the new series "X-Men: The First Class". And this was the first appearance of Beast, too. So he's around 2 tons here, and still super agile and whatnot. He was able to hold his own against Lizard's speed and strength.

And now, we have a far superior Beast vs. the same Lizard. Beast is currently around 10 tons in strength, with super human endurance/reflexes/agility/speed/intelligence/durability/healing factor, etc.

Beast for the win.
Well, I was talking about classic Beast. Upgraded Beast has of course a much better chance.

Still, when written right, Lizard should win the majority, 6/10 or so.

Zahit

Beast for the win.
i have that comic too, and Beast couldn't do anything
except take turns with Angel saving each other.
Lizard was CLEARLY too much for them till Iceman got there.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Zahit
i have that comic too, and Beast couldn't do anything
except take turns with Angel saving each other.
Lizard was CLEARLY too much for them till Iceman got there.

I don't think so. Yea, they were helping each other. But for the most part, Beast held his own. I mean, the Lizard didn't obliterate him, even in his own environment! Beast was able to hold him off and even fight him a bit using his own abilities. And this is Classic Beast.

My point is that a now far superior Beast definitely has what it takes to win the majority against the Lizard. They're strengths are pretty much even, the Lizard is just a TEENSE faster (as he is with Spider-Man as well), but Beast's reflexes are superior to Lizards, thus allowing him to be able to dodge his attacks.

Coupled with his incredible intelligence, both in academics AND in fighting ability (since Beast is in fact a highly-accomplished martial artist), utilizing all of his training and his acrobatic ability, I see Beast winning the majority here.

Beast 7/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
The way Spidey always beats The Lizard is by finding a way to change him back. Beast can do the same thing, but I think that he can wrestle Lizzy down and force him to drink the antidote.

This is true, but Spidey only knows how to cure lizard because he studied the original notes Conners had that turned him into the Lizard. Beast dosn't have that luxary, and i don't care how smart Beast is he can't just look at lizard and work out how to cure him.

And even if Beast can lift 10 tons that is still a 2 ton gap in favour of Lizard as he can lift 12 tons. This won't be a curbstomp as Beast is more agile, but Lizard is still faster, stronger, for more durable and more agressive. The Lizard also won't grow tired due to his "healing factor" while beast will.

Also this depends on where they fight, if Lizard has access to other reptilians whether they are in a zoo or jungle he can use them to overwhelm Beast, on the other hand if Beast has access to low tempretures he can weaken Lizard and beat him.

If this is just a straight up fight I give this to Lizard 7/10 due to most of his stats being much higher.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sparkz
This is true, but Spidey only knows how to cure lizard because he studied the original notes Conners had that turned him into the Lizard. Beast dosn't have that luxary, and i don't care how smart Beast is he can't just look at lizard and work out how to cure him.

And even if Beast can lift 10 tons that is still a 2 ton gap in favour of Lizard as he can lift 12 tons. This won't be a curbstomp as Beast is more agile, but Lizard is still faster, stronger, for more durable and more agressive. The Lizard also won't grow tired due to his "healing factor" while beast will.

Also this depends on where they fight, if Lizard has access to other reptilians whether they are in a zoo or jungle he can use them to overwhelm Beast, on the other hand if Beast has access to low tempretures he can weaken Lizard and beat him.

If this is just a straight up fight I give this to Lizard 7/10 due to most of his stats being much higher.

Beast is also highly durable (not as much, but still) and ALSO has a healing factor as well as superhuman endurance without it. But with it, it increases his endurance. So I don't think fatigue will play into this fight much.

Beast is a far more intelligent fighter than the Lizard though. He's highly tactical/strategic. And with faster reflexes, Beast has a major advantage here.

I think if they have a straight up fight in an unpopulated city or a fair arena, etc., I think Beast will take the slight majority.

Sparkz
Beast is also highly durable (not as much, but still) and ALSO has a healing factor as well as superhuman endurance without it. But with it, it increases his endurance. So I don't think fatigue will play into this fight much.

Beast is a far more intelligent fighter than the Lizard though. He's highly tactical/strategic. And with faster reflexes, Beast has a major advantage here.

I think if they have a straight up fight in an unpopulated city or a fair arena, etc., I think Beast will take the slight majority.

Beat has a healing factor? In that case i give beast an extra win,(mainly cause he won't tire so easy) and I give this to the Lizard because lizard has the potenial to do much more harm, due to claws and teeth, and that tail of his is nasty.

While Beast fights smarter I'm not sure anything he do will effect Lizard, after all I'm not sure Spider-man has ever realy hurt the Lizard and he stronger than Beast.

So Lizard 6/10

Rewmac
I just actual Lizard appearences comics. And some Beast ones. And now I say yeah Lizard can beat Beast...Maann. Never thought...

Metalmanx
Beat has a healing factor? In that case i give beast an extra win,(mainly cause he won't tire so easy) and I give this to the Lizard because lizard has the potenial to do much more harm, due to claws and teeth, and that tail of his is nasty.

While Beast fights smarter I'm not sure anything he do will effect Lizard, after all I'm not sure Spider-man has ever realy hurt the Lizard and he stronger than Beast.

So Lizard 6/10

Beast also has razor-sharp claws on both his hands and feet, as well as sharp tiger-like teeth. I'd say he could definitely slice through Doc Connors.

He has the ability to grab Lizard's tail and swing him around and into walls/cars/etc. I'm sure that Lizard won't be enjoying that too much.

Zahit
Lizard has very dense skin.
Beast does not.

and just for the record....
EVERYONE IN MARVEL NOW HAS A HEALING FACTOR AND SOME ADAMANTIUM.

Sparkz
Beast also has razor-sharp claws on both his hands and feet, as well as sharp tiger-like teeth. I'd say he could definitely slice through Doc Connors.

He has the ability to grab Lizard's tail and swing him around and into walls/cars/etc. I'm sure that Lizard won't be enjoying that too much.

I'm not sure Beast would be able to cut Lizard though...

I'm not sure he would be able to catch the tail either, I mean thats going at 70 MPH with 12 tons of force behind it, I don't think beast could stop that.

Metalmanx
I'm not sure Beast would be able to cut Lizard though...

I'm not sure he would be able to catch the tail either, I mean thats going at 70 MPH with 12 tons of force behind it, I don't think beast could stop that.

His tail doesn't exhibit the same strength as the Lizard himself possesses. no expression

Therefore, he won't be swinging it with 12 tons of force behind it. It'll be powerful, yes. But not that powerful.

Beast can easily catch his tail. He's done more impressive, even in his classic days.

Sparkz
His tail doesn't exhibit the same strength as the Lizard himself possesses. no expression

Therefore, he won't be swinging it with 12 tons of force behind it. It'll be powerful, yes. But not that powerful.

Beast can easily catch his tail. He's done more impressive, even in his classic days.

Ok maybe your right, but I don't think Beast could hold onto it for long, or use it to swing Lizard after all Lizard could just use his feet to adhere to the floor stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Ok maybe your right, but I don't think Beast could hold onto it for long, or use it to swing Lizard after all Lizard could just use his feet to adhere to the floor stick out tongue

I think he'd be able to hold him long enough to swing him into something with his 10 ton strength.

Even then, Beast is a very resourceful fighter. He'll figure something out to defeat Lizard. I can definitely see Beast taking the majority here.

PRAYERRUN
As far as Lizard's tail goes, Spidey has had problems with that in the past. I would hope that Beast could catch it, but he'd have some bruised ribs in the process. (which would heal quickly because of his healing factor but still, that tail is probably the biggest weapon Lizzy has.)

h1a8
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

That is incredibly weak. Top kick boxers kick at 70mph.

great_dane
he will melt his ass with acid.

h1a8
Originally posted by great_dane
he will melt his ass with acid.

What acid?

Brutacus
all beast has to do is let lizard follow him, beast goes in to a big restaurant and goes in to a fridge, lizard is cold blooded, beast because of his fur can stand the cold, and we got a lizard on ice. big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Lizard utterly destroys him.

guy222
bumprav

StiltmanFTW
Lizard rapes him... too strong (even for current Beast), too brutal, has the significant reach advantage...

JakeTheBank
I would argue classic Lizard would mess McCoy up fierce, let alone upgraded Lizard.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lizard rapes him... too strong (even for current Beast), too brutal, has the significant reach advantage... And current Lizard ****s up his mind.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And current Lizard ****s up his mind.

Wouldn't that cause him to go berserk though? Or can Lizard just shut down his mind/control it?

Parmaniac
BTW here's a new Avatar for you laughing out loud

http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/asm1999688_covcol-600-cropped.jpg

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wouldn't that cause him to go berserk though? Or can Lizard just shut down his mind/control it? Depends it's kinda random some people go berserk others become pussies.

StiltmanFTW
BTW here's a new Avatar for you laughing out loud

http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/asm1999688_covcol-600-cropped.jpg

laughing

Awesome, thanks. Newest TASM, yes? big grin

Depends it's kinda random some people go berserk others become pussies.

Berserk Beast can be a threat. He beat Kraven (when he was in his first form, in x-men hidden years) and wrecked Danger (cat form, in whedon's astonishing x-men).

Parmaniac
Amazing Spider-man 688 it will happen after "Ends of the world"

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/01.jpg
http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/02.jpg
http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/03.jpg

Sixth_Winged
This match is like a raptor vs. a orangutan. Sure the orangutan is likeable as hell but will get utterly destroyed by the raptor.

red sabre
Beast doesnt fight he is all brains

namorsubby
Lizard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.