Scarlet Witch vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Full Potential.

celestialdemon
At full potential, I believe Merlyn said that Jim Jaspers had omniversal power. So, I'll have to say he wins.

grey fox
Jimmy Jizzle for the win !

Galan777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
At full potential, I believe Merlyn said that Jim Jaspers had omniversal power. So, I'll have to say he wins. technically at full potential Wanda has omniversal power as well...

trolly_crouchjr
What about witha Chaos Wave?

guy222
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Full Potential.

Wanda

Mider999
jim jaspers from the WWE? ............sounds like a wrestling name I FIND HUMOR IN IT anyway i uno there both omniversal powers arent they?

guy222
HOM Wanda

janus77
was the chaos wave all of her own creation or did she cause some kind of domino effect by her "No More Mutants" outburst?

also, didn't she technically fail in casting that spell? since there are mutants remaining ...

Harbinger
Jaspers.

celestialdemon
I'll say Jaspers wins. Both are extremely powerful but Jaspers had absolute control over his power. Wanda didn't seem to.

Grinning Goku
I'll say Jaspers wins. Both are extremely powerful but Jaspers had absolute control over his power. Wanda didn't seem to.

fangirl101
I'll say Jaspers wins. Both are extremely powerful but Jaspers had absolute control over his power. Wanda didn't seem to. And yet it was Wanda's power that brought Jaspers back.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fangirl101
And yet it was Wanda's power that brought Jaspers back.

Bringing someone back to life isn't the same as defeating them in battle.

Galan007
And yet it was Wanda's power that brought Jaspers back. wanda brought back a far weaker amalgamation of what mjj once was.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
wanda brought back a far weaker amalgamation of what mjj once was. And what exactly was he? Are any of his feats as far reaching as hers?

Utrigita
A omniversal threat.

As of actual feats, if MJJ wasn't defeated by Fury he would successfully have warped the marvel omniverse according to the person that was connected to all her future and previous selfs, I have forgotten her name.

Both are a omniversal power when operating at full capacity, from my point of view.

Jaspers controls reality to a apparently unlimited degree as his warp extends around him. Wanda could with her Chaos wave break down reality and rebuild it.

However Jaime could manipulate Wanda's Chaos wave... Going with Jaspers.

Galan007
And what exactly was he? Are any of his feats as far reaching as hers? she supposedly resurrected an amalgam of mjj and fury. however, this amalgam was nowhere near what the 'classic' versions of mjj/fury were .

guy222
HOM Wanda wins dammit laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
A omniversal threat.

As of actual feats, if MJJ wasn't defeated by Fury he would successfully have warped the marvel omniverse according to the person that was connected to all her future and previous selfs, I have forgotten her name.

Both are a omniversal power when operating at full capacity, from my point of view.

Jaspers controls reality to a apparently unlimited degree as his warp extends around him. Wanda could with her Chaos wave break down reality and rebuild it.

However Jaime could manipulate Wanda's Chaos wave... Going with Jaspers.

Um, Do you know how many 'threat's are out there in comics land? How much potential is out there. What could have happened if such and such wasn't stopped? I dont' see any feats beyond Universal for MJJ.

Utrigita
Yes I'm full aware of that.

Except this time we know that if Maj Jim Jaspers hadn't been stopped by Fury then it would have happened and there was apparently nothing stopping him until he had warped the entire omniverse, what we normally draw forward is speculation rarely we are given the concrete fact that it will happen if a certain character (plot device) doesn't succeed.

And even then Jaime was capable of manipulating the Chaos Wave, was it because of the quantum strings probably, could Jaspers do the same? possibly.

fangirl101
Yes I'm full aware of that.

Except this time we know that if Maj Jim Jaspers hadn't been stopped by Fury then it would have happened and there was apparently nothing stopping him until he had warped the entire omniverse, what we normally draw forward is speculation rarely we are given the concrete fact that it will happen if a certain character (plot device) doesn't succeed.

Unless it happens, it didn't happen.

Utrigita
Actually it did, until that future was cancelled, so in some way it happened, Galactus devouring a universe in Black Celestials and then later everything didn't happened, would it have yes, this actually happened, but was changed.

I believe it was before Marvel began making all there diverting timelines.

fangirl101
Actually it did, until that future was cancelled, so in some way it happened, Galactus devouring a universe in Black Celestials and then later everything didn't happened, would it have yes, this actually happened, but was changed.

I believe it was before Marvel began making all there diverting timelines.
If it happened in a future that doesnt' exist, it doesn't exist. If it is a divergent timeline, then it doesn't exist in the main contuity to which we argue.

Utrigita
The point is that it happened in a future that was cancelled, which mean it happened, hence on panel Mad Jim Jaspers was showed to at full potential having warped the entire marvel omniverse which was the point.

And again this was before the divergent timelines came into play I believe.

Knowsbleed33
MJJ wins.

TricksterPriest
Jamie Braddock brought Jaspers back, according to a later retcon. It initially appeared to be Wanda, but was later revealed to be Jamie.

If this is Die by the Sword Jaspers, he's screwed.

leonheartmm
wanda's chaos wave was affecting both jamie braddock and jim jaspers, however, the opposite wasnt true because neither jamie or jaspers fought back in house of M or showed the capability or will to stand upto wanda. scarlet witch for the win.

Knowsbleed33
Both MJJ and Jamie can control their power, Wanda can't fully.

MJJ can become more powerful than both if left unchecked.

leonheartmm
no context for the above claim.

Knowsbleed33
uhh, which part?

Utrigita
Originally posted by leonheartmm
wanda's chaos wave was affecting both jamie braddock and jim jaspers, however, the opposite wasnt true because neither jamie or jaspers fought back in house of M or showed the capability or will to stand upto wanda. scarlet witch for the win.

Mad Jim Jaspers was dead, and Jamie decided to let Wanda initiate the Chaos wave, by destroying the CN that probably could have stopped Wanda by destroying the entire Universe she was in. He also manipulated the Chaos wave to recreate MJJ and Fury as one.

Xplosive
I think SW would own MJJ and JB combined.

occultdestroyer
Scarlet Witch still.

Even though she did not have full control over her powers, the powers she wielded in HoM were clearly above MJJ and JB's.

If she was given more time to hone those powers, she would be unstoppable.

Xplosive
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
If she was given more time to hone those powers, she would be unstoppable.

No one stopped her anyway. But if she would continue like that, I think Living Tribunal himself would need to come to stop her.
He is the only one who could do it for sure.

guy222
HOM Wanda

LordKaos
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MJJ a threat more so because his warps were careless and causing reality around him to break down? In the end all it took was electricity to the brain to stop him after he was taken to the void/non-space between realms, the chaos wave which is a result of Wandas power was tearing through the void/non-space between realms with no problems, until Meggan that is. Now I don't believe that Wanda had any conscious control or even sustained the wave, but it was created due to her power and the space between realms did not quell it, her power stemming from the ability to manipulate probabilities would suggest that she does not need matter to warp reality only possibilities which are endless.

GalacticStorm
Jaspers all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.