Wolf's Rain RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takashi

SilentWolf
Did you get permission???

Takashi
yes.

trademark
why did you not just post in the first

Silent_Dreams
Uh, Are you sure you have permission? I didn't see it in the thread. Why don't you just go to the one that's already started.

Takashi
Um listen I suggest you backoff and join alright you guys are the ones who caused the other one to die so back off casue I am not lettign any mutts liek you ruin this I am reporting this cause of you lsoers so backoff and join I did get permission so shut up and join!

Silent_Dreams
Well, I'll let this thread die because it doesn't have permission, so I'll take it to Pms.

Have a nice day big grin

Takashi
Um guess again ***** I do nto care if I get in trouble because of that but you are you think you can tell em what to do hell no i am not letting this die many people woudl liek to join and yes it does so shut up and get out cause I do not take crap from people liek you who are so patheic and stupid so **** off! I AM NOT LETTIGN IT DIE WHY DON'T YOU GO AND RUIN SOMEONE ELSES TOPIC I REPORTED YOU CASUE MAKE ME MAD AND I'LL GO AND KICK YOUR ASS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.