Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Rules: Straigh up brawl fest. Basically, no thunderclap. Who wins?

darthgoober
If they can(by some miracle) keep from fighting amongst themselves, the trio takes this one.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
If they can(by some miracle) keep from fighting amongst themselves, the trio takes this one.

For sure.

Wasn't Venom doing pretty DAMNED well against the Hulk by his lonesome, up till the thunderclap?

Dinalfos
Not really. He got owned.

Sam Z
Yeah, he used sonics that hapened to be the only Venoms weakness.
No thunderclaps here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079744
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079745
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079751
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079754
Trio would kill him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober

Agreed.

Dinalfos
What version of Hulk anyway? It does matter.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What version of Hulk anyway? It does matter.
Good question. I don't think they'll be able to beat Savage or Mindless Hulk.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Good question. I don't think they'll be able to beat Savage or Mindless Hulk.

Mindless Hulk is out of the question. Savage Hulk is highly unlikely. Though possible, with the right kind of smarts. But since this is H2h....

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah, he used sonics that hapened to be the only Venoms weakness.
No thunderclaps here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079744
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079745
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079751
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7079754
Trio would kill him.

Those scans don't exactly show Venom winning do they? All he managed to do was web him twice.

Anyway if this is mindless, Hulk all the way, Savage is a pretty safe bet Hulk would win, Professor, about 6/10 to Hulk, Grey Hulk has no chance lol.

Unless the symbiotes could use their ability to go into hulks mind, but this is only a brawl so...wait wouldnt that mean that the spider team couldnt use webs or make weapons.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
Those scans don't exactly show Venom winning do they? All he managed to do was web him twice.

Anyway if this is mindless, Hulk all the way, Savage is a pretty safe bet Hulk would win, Professor, about 6/10 to Hulk, Grey Hulk has no chance lol.

Unless the symbiotes could use their ability to go into hulks mind, but this is only a brawl so...wait wouldnt that mean that the spider team couldnt use webs or make weapons.

I wasn't saying Venom won the fight, i just thought I'd show scans since the fight was mentioned. And that's exactly why I see trio winning the fight. Spider-man distracts Hulk, symbiotes use their tendrlils and effect Hulk's mind. I don't think it's forbidden... confused

Brutacus
Hulk wins easy, he's stronger than the trio, and hulk is a team wrecker.

And hulk is one of the best brawlers in marvel since he get's stronger wenn he get's angry and well I guess in a all out brawl he will only get angry.

PRAYERRUN
while I doubt that Carnage would help out much(because it's venom and spiderman) I can't really see hulk loosing this one. Originally posted by Brutacus

And hulk is one of the best brawlers in marvel since he get's stronger wenn he get's angry and well I guess in a all out brawl he will only get angry.

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
This matters? All your claiming is that strength matters in this fight. Maybe this is why you see Hulk beating all the people you say he will on the forum. Wrong on so many levels.
No one has claimed Hulk is weaker.

srankmissingnin
Hulk could sit in a ditch and allow them to go to town on him... and it's doubtful they'd even start to put a dent in his healing factor.

darthgoober
Any one of these guys could give the Hulk a hard time solo for at least a while(barring a thunderclap). With all three of them, even Savage Hulk would lose majority(but not mindless).

Big Sexy
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk could sit in a ditch and allow them to go to town on him... and it's doubtful they'd even start to put a dent in his healing factor. Yeah but let one go inside his nose and dance on his heart and internal organs. He wont have the best time in the world.

bigbran
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk could sit in a ditch and allow them to go to town on him... and it's doubtful they'd even start to put a dent in his healing factor. So, is that everything in battles? A healing factor makes you a god? Rhino has KOed Hulk before. (when Leader was controling him) Rhino's however class strength has KOed classic Savage Hulk.
But God forbid someone that is almost as strong as Rhino hurt Hulk, just because he has a healing factor!

Dinalfos
Rhino never kOed Savage Hulk.

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
This matters? All your claiming is that strength matters in this fight. Maybe this is why you see Hulk beating all the people you say he will on the forum. Wrong on so many levels.

Rules: Straigh up brawl fest.

So yes in a slug fest strenght matters, rage matters, reganeration ability matters, and so far as I know he got those things better than the trio.

And who did I say he would beat???
Juggernaut no didn't say that: I said stalemate.

Any other character I claimed he could beat???
Who is a top character???

jasonk3
Well, if spiderman manages to avoid his hits and jump around him to keep hulk distracted, then Venom grabs is arms from behind while webbing his feet to the ground, also webbing his face like he did in the last scan, and carnage shapes his hand into a blade, he can decapitate hulk and that'll be the win from the trio.

Accel
Saying Hulk beats these three isn't the same as saying he beats top-tiers.
So, is that everything in battles? A healing factor makes you a god? Rhino has KOed Hulk before. (when Leader was controling him) Rhino's however class strength has KOed classic Savage Hulk.
But God forbid someone that is almost as strong as Rhino hurt Hulk, just because he has a healing factor!
Rhino never once knocked out Hulk. The closest he came was when he stabbed Grey Hulk and even that's faulty since it was a Christmas story told by Rick Jones to some kids.

heru
It would be a hell of a fight, but I'll give it to the hulk. Not only has he fought more then a three man team, X men, X force, Avengers etc. He also fights the military on a regular basis. So I don't see why this would be any different

MightyEInherjar
I give it to Hulk 8/10.

If Iceman can't freeze Hulk enough to keep him still for long, I don't think the webbing is going to be a huge factor, and might just cause Hulk to get more irritated the few times the webs slowed him down.

IMO, Hulk does better fighting teams, because he has enough strength to send one member flying, and be right on the ball trying to hit the next. By the time said combant gets back from being knocked away, Hulk's already been fighting for a bit, amping his strength. Now I know these three aren't going to try and stand toe-to-toe to him like the Avengers would, but I think he'll get a handle on them eventually in most of the fights.

Spidey's a crafty fighter, and while Hulk's fighting the two Symbiots, he should be able to pull a win or two.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Accel
Saying Hulk beats these three isn't the same as saying he beats top-tiers.

Rhino never once knocked out Hulk. The closest he came was when he stabbed Grey Hulk and even that's faulty since it was a Christmas story told by Rick Jones to some kids.

That post was ment for me well the top one, you qouted, but I can't remember saying that hulk beats almost every character on this forum.

harri
trio would own hulk but thats only if they dont fight eachother(but thats never going to happen though) stick out tongue

Galan777
One word................... Thunderclap..

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Galan777
One word................... Thunderclap..

...is not allowed.

Galan777
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
...is not allowed. whoops, my bad for not reading the first post embarrasment

UniOmni
Hulk wins.

Easily at that.

Carnage is ripped in half, again.

Venom takes the beating like the one where Cain walked a mudhole in him.

Spiderman hurts his hands trying to accomplish something.

Sam Z
Spider-man will be punching Hulk in the face while duo will be raping him with tendrils. No thunderclap = no win for Hulk.

Accel
Unless this is current Hulk, Spider-Man punching him int he face wouldn't do any thing. He'd just bloody his own hands.

And Hulk doesn't need the thunderclap to win. He can easily throw them off by stomping the ground or blowing them away.

Sam Z
And what is that going to do to them? C'mone stomping the ground will take them down? To beat them he'll have to catch them and he wont be able to do that. Besides Hulk was koed before by class 100 characters, so I don't see any reason why two class 50 and one class 20 characters won't be able to do that. Plus symbiotes can effect his brains, he's good resistance to mental attacks but two symbiotes will be able to take him over.

Accel
Stomping the ground alone won't beat them. I said it would throw them off, as in slow them in down. Slowing them down would allow Hulk to grab them and "Sentry" them. Blowing on them with enough force to take down a forest would knock them through a loop.

And this trio is nowhere near the likes of Namor or Iron Man, so it's pretty much useless to add up their strengths.

Sam Z
Stomping the ground alone won't beat them. I said it would throw them off, as in slow them in down. Slowing them down would allow Hulk to grab them and "Sentry" them. Blowing on them with enough force to take down a forest would knock them through a loop.

And this trio is nowhere near the likes of Namor or Iron Man, so it's pretty much useless to add up their strengths.

It's only an assumption. Hulk can stomp ground all day loing causing major earthquakes but if he tries that he won't be able to find them in the rubbles, or they can just jump out of his way but it will not take them longer than it will take Hulk to stop stomping and start attacking them. Anyway, it all doesn't matter because symbiotes wil take him over. If Carnage alone can take over likes of silver surfer than both symbiotes will easilly take over Hulk.

juggernaut66666
It's only an assumption. Hulk can stomp ground all day loing causing major earthquakes but if he tries that he won't be able to find them in the rubbles, or they can just jump out of his way but it will not take them longer than it will take Hulk to stop stomping and start attacking them. Anyway, it all doesn't matter because symbiotes wil take him over. If Carnage alone can take over likes of silver surfer than both symbiotes will easilly take over Hulk.
Carnage taking over surfer was a What If comic.

Accel
If the trio is buried under rubble, then they're going to be pretty damaged, especially Spider-Man. If they don't get up for several minutes, then I'd say that's a victory for Hulk right there.

Sam Z
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Carnage taking over surfer was a What If comic.

Tha amazing Spider-man 430. I'm pretty sure it was canon.

UniOmni
Spider-man will be punching Hulk in the face while duo will be raping him with tendrils. No thunderclap = no win for Hulk.

Spiderman hurts his hands on Hulk.

Hulk doesn't even register the hits.

The tendrils won't amount to anything, when the hf compensates for it.

Sam Z
If the trio is buried under rubble, then they're going to be pretty damaged, especially Spider-Man. If they don't get up for several minutes, then I'd say that's a victory for Hulk right there.

And that will only happen if Hulk makes something collapse on them and we can't assume that will happen. Trio can easilly avoid that, jump away and safly wait untill Hulk gets tired of jumping and stomping and wont be able to see anything from the dust. Then Spider-man can blind him with webbing and symbiotes take him over with their tendrils.

Sam Z
Originally posted by UniOmni

The tendrils won't amount to anything, when the hf compensates for it.
Spider-man do not have to hurt Hulk, only to distract him.

Hulk will register hits if they all three punch him together, yes he will, don't even argue that.

I don't know what's hf but tendrils will do the job.

Accel
And that will only happen if Hulk makes something collapse on them and we can't assume that will happen. Trio can easilly avoid that, jump away and safly wait untill Hulk gets tired of jumping and stomping and wont be able to see anything from the dust. Then Spider-man can blind him with webbing and symbiotes take him over with their tendrils.
Hulk pounding the ground can create earthquakes miles away. Unless the trio can fly, they're not going to be able to avoid it at all.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by UniOmni

Wrong. Spider-Man has hurt the Hulk on more than one occasion.

Kid Kurdy
continue

Brutacus

He saying right there he's trying to make him angry.
And guess what the punches seem to make him angry, not the best strategy to take him out iff you ask me.

Sam Z
Hulk pounding the ground can create earthquakes miles away. Unless the trio can fly, they're not going to be able to avoid it at all. And he'll be jumping around hoping he'll hit them? Earthquake is not much of threat for anyone from the team, their durabiliy will take care if they are going to be hit and reflexes and speed will help to avoid collapsing ground, and it all wouldn't matter if Carnage and Venom shoot him with tendrils first, it'll take them less than second seeing how Venom was catching bullets with his tendrils.

Accel
And he'll be jumping around hoping he'll hit them? Earthquake is not much of threat for anyone from the team, their durabiliy will take care if they are going to be hit and reflexes and speed will help to avoid collapsing ground, and it all wouldn't matter if Carnage and Venom shoot him with tendrils first, it'll take them less than second seeing how Venom was catching bullets with his tendrils.
An earthquake is enough to slow them down for Hulk to 'Sentry' them. Their reflexes aren't going help them avoid the ground constantly shaking.

And the tendrils option is extremely questionable considering Hulk's healing factor.

Priest
Hulk should wins this

Sam Z
An earthquake is enough to slow them down for Hulk to 'Sentry' them. Their reflexes aren't going help them avoid the ground constantly shaking.

And the tendrils option is extremely questionable considering Hulk's healing factor.

How is healing factor going to save him from mind controle? confused

Even if earthquake slows them down and they'll fall or something, the time that will take Hulk to stop stomping and jumping and time that will take him to run at them and catch them will be more than enough for them to stand back up and jump of his way before he cought them, because he can't make earthquakes and attack them at the same time. And there go tendrils again.

Accel
How is healing factor going to save him from mind controle? confused

Even if earthquake slows them down and they'll fall or something, the time that will take Hulk to stop stomping and jumping and time that will take him to run at them and catch them will be more than enough for them to stand back up and jump of his way before he cought them, because he can't make earthquakes and attack them at the same time. And there go tendrils again.
If an earthquake's already begun, then it's not going to instantly stop when Hulk stops pounding.

And the healing factor naturally gets rid of any invaders in Hulk's system, which is why it's suspect. If any tendrils enter his body, what's to stop Hulk's immune system from instantly trying to get rid of it?

Sam Z
If an earthquake's already begun, then it's not going to instantly stop when Hulk stops pounding.

And the healing factor naturally gets rid of any invaders in Hulk's system, which is why it's suspect. If any tendrils enter his body, what's to stop Hulk's immune system from instantly trying to get rid of it?

Will last few more seconds, doesn't matter. And they are not invaders, they are symbiotes. They do not attack but bond with him system controling it at the same time. I don't think his system will recognise them as a threat, i'm not even sure it'll detect them at all. Has anything simillar happened before?

Accel
One more thing to note is that Hulk can very well throw large stuff ath them while he is throwing their balance off with ground-poundings.

And no, he hasn't faced symbiotes, but his healing factor has helped him from being shrunk, from transmutation, and from being turned to stone. I highly doubt symbiotes are much in comparison.

And I know I'm going to sound like Golem when I say this, but he HAS resisted plenty of people much more powerful than the symbiotes who tried to mentally control him.

Dinalfos

Hurt? He 'moved' his face. And tossing a a body shouldn't be too hard, since it doesn't exactly take great superhuman power to throw the Hulk or anyone else.

Sam Z
One more thing to note is that Hulk can very well throw large stuff ath them while he is throwing their balance off with ground-poundings.

And no, he hasn't faced symbiotes, but his healing factor has helped him from being shrunk, from transmutation, and from being turned to stone. I highly doubt symbiotes are much in comparison.

And I know I'm going to sound like Golem when I say this, but he HAS resisted plenty of people much more powerful than the symbiotes who tried to mentally control him.

He may be able to throw things at them but I once again want to note that Venom chased and cought bullets with his tendrils after they were fired, and this time wont be even enough for Hulk to look for something to pick up and even if he somehow does throw something like a truck it wont be hard for them to dodge it. And being turned into stone is a bit different from that. I'm aware that Hulk has good resistance to mental attacks especially when he's pissed, but if symbiote can bond with something, it means it can mentally controle it and I believe symbiotes are capable of bonding with Hulk especially since it will be symbiosis and symbiosis can't be recocnised as virus or attack. IMO.

Accel
Venom's never had to deal with the ground shaking and crumbling beneath him when catching bullets. This is the main point of that tactic, is that it will throw them off-balance, meaning their ability to dodge attacks decreases, thus making it easier for Hulk to catch them or hit them with projectiles.

As for the symbiotes, we not see eye to eye on this issue, so let's just just agree to disagree.

Sam Z
Venom's never had to deal with the ground shaking and crumbling beneath him when catching bullets. This is the main point of that tactic, is that it will throw them off-balance, meaning their ability to dodge attacks decreases, thus making it easier for Hulk to catch them or hit them with projectiles.

It can be easilly avoided by jumping in the air and then shooting tendril. He had to catch bullets while jumping so...

As for the symbiotes, we not see eye to eye on this issue, so let's just just agree to disagree.

Oh well, ok.

MightyEInherjar
I seriously think one of the symbiotes trying to bond with Hulk will end badly from them. I could see one of them going into shock trying to overcome Hulks mind (which Hulk can't even do himself). It normally takes a pretty serious telepath to not get messed up dealing with the Hulks psyche.

Sam Z
Symbiotes having shock from trying to overcome Hulk?erm
Nothing like that happened before to them and they pretty much were shown to be able to overcome anyone including SS, so i don't see any reason why it wont work against Hulk.

DevilGoblin
Byrne's HULK koied 13 heroes (alone)

Wonder Man,Iron Man, Hercules, Namor,She Hulk, Doc Samson,Tigra,Cap Marvel,Vision,Mokingbird,Hawkeye,Captain America,The Knight

These 3 would last few seconds.

Sam Z
Yeah and many of the guys you listed koed Hulk by their own.
IM with one punch actually.

Dinalfos
Iron Man k.o'd a blinded, stunned Hulk with everything he had. He also k.o'd and (nearly killed) himself.

harri
Iron Man k.o'd a blinded, stunned Hulk with everything he had. He also k.o'd and (nearly killed) himself. offtopic

Tshern
Originally posted by harri
offtopic
Nope, it was very on-topic. It had a purpose of promoting Hulk's endurance over Ironman's strength.

And Hulk wins this.

Sam Z
Iron Man k.o'd a blinded, stunned Hulk with everything he had. He also k.o'd and (nearly killed) himself.

He wasn't that stunned and his healing factor was supposed to take care of that anyway. And IM still one-punched him. Tendrils through the head and trio wins.

Dinalfos
He wasn't that stunned and his healing factor was supposed to take care of that anyway. And IM still one-punched him. Tendrils through the head and trio wins.

He wasn't physically stunned. He was just blinded by an explosion. It wouldn't normally happen. In fact, it smells kinda PISy. Not Iron Man kayoeing him, but him being stunned by that explosion.

And the Trio loses.

Sam Z
He wasn't physically stunned. He was just blinded by an explosion. It wouldn't normally happen. In fact, it smells kinda PISy. Not Iron Man kayoeing him, but him being stunned by that explosion.

And the Trio loses.

My whole point was that listing people that Hulk beat before when they were a team is pointless because many of these guys beat Hulk by themselvs. And yeah i agree, IM thing sounds PISy. So is Hulk beating all those guys at the same time.

And Trio wins.

Dinalfos
My whole point was that listing people that Hulk beat before when they were a team is pointless because many of these guys beat Hulk by themselvs. And yeah i agree, IM thing sounds PISy. So is Hulk beating all those guys at the same time.

And Trio wins.

you're ignoring the nuances. Samson never beat the Hulk that wiped the floor with the Avengers. Neither did any of the other guys. Because it was simply an unbeatable version of Hulk (he was angry all the friggin' time!), until he started to get weaker due to the seperation. Besides, most on that list never defeated any version of Hulk.

And the trio loses.

Accel
Symbiotes having shock from trying to overcome Hulk?erm
Nothing like that happened before to them and they pretty much were shown to be able to overcome anyone including SS, so i don't see any reason why it wont work against Hulk.
SS rarely shows Hulk's level of willpower.
Not really, just Iron Man, Namor, and Samson.

Samson did it with a cheap shot and Namor's and IM's punches each delivered far more force than this trio possibly could, so that's pretty much moot.

DevilGoblin

you can't be serious here

3 of them beat the hulk once ( in the water Namor, Samson and Iron Man punching Hulk who was not awake,and who was not ready with an illusion) the hulk beat them tons of times

In normal conditions without plot devices the hulk would rape the 3 guys 10/10

so, what's your point ?

FOOM
Wouldn't the symbiote jump ship (Eddie Brock) and try to jioin wiht the Hulk out of a craving for power? This was once suggested in a "What If?" comic.

h1a8

Stomping the ground is not earthquakes.
The moment Hulk stops stomping is when the ground stops shaking.
Nice try though

h1a8
SS rarely shows Hulk's level of willpower.

Not really, just Iron Man, Namor, and Samson.

Samson did it with a cheap shot and Namor's and IM's punches each delivered far more force than this trio possibly could, so that's pretty much moot.

Are not Venom and Carnage fast enough to get a cheap shot too.
Spiderman can distract him.

Since Hulk can be KOed that means his brain is vulnerable.
Do you think the tendrils can penetrate to his brain?

Accel
Originally posted by h1a8
Stomping the ground is not earthquakes.
The moment Hulk stops stomping is when the ground stops shaking.
Nice try though
Hulk pounding the ground does create mini earthquakes. They can very well continue for a few seconds after he stops.

Not hard to get.

Sam Z
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

3 of them beat the hulk once ( in the water Namor, Samson and Iron Man punching Hulk who was not awake,and who was not ready with an illusion) the hulk beat them tons of times

so, what's your point ?
I stated my point on the first page. You can go look for it and try to disprove it. Untill then Hulk loses.

you're ignoring the nuances. Samson never beat the Hulk that wiped the floor with the Avengers. Neither did any of the other guys. Because it was simply an unbeatable version of Hulk (he was angry all the friggin' time!), until he started to get weaker due to the seperation. Besides, most on that list never defeated any version of Hulk.

And the trio loses.

That's why I said some of the list beat him few times. I never said they all beat him.

And Hulk loses. (this is getting old)

Dinalfos
No, you said many. And even then there were stipulations and what not.

And no, Hulk wins this one.

Btw, your point on the first page is invalid. Because you only showed a part of the fight. You 'forgot' to show how Merged Hulk (because it was him) quickly finished the fight. Also, how he didn't even take Venom seriously.

Sam Z
No, you said many. And even then there were stipulations and what not.

And no, Hulk wins this one.

Btw, your point on the first page is invalid. Because you only showed a part of the fight. You 'forgot' to show how Merged Hulk (because it was him) quickly finished the fight. Also, how he didn't even take Venom seriously.

I showed all scans I had and these scans were not my point, i just showed the fight. And Hulk had to thunderclap Venom to end the fight and Venom wasn't taking him more seriously than Hulk was taking Venom so please, don't tell me that I "forgot" to post something. Many or not, it was PIS anyway. And my point was that symbiotes will take Hulk over with their tendrils. If they could do that to SS, they could do that to Hulk.

Dinalfos
I showed all scans I had and these scans were not my point, i just showed the fight. And Hulk had to thunderclap Venom to end the fight and Venom wasn't taking him more seriously than Hulk was taking Venom so please, don't tell me that I "forgot" to post something. Many or not, it was PIS anyway. And my point was that symbiotes will take Hulk over with their tendrils. If they could do that to SS, they could do that to Hulk.

Weren't you the guy who posted the full scans in the Venom Respect thread? I could be wrong.

But anyway, the fight wasn't PIS. It went down exactly how it should. Venom cannot take over SS, now THAT is what I call PIS. Oh and Hulk didn't HAVE to thunderclap, but it's an effective method of dealing with Venom. So why not use it?

Sam Z
Weren't you the guy who posted the full scans in the Venom Respect thread? I could be wrong.

But anyway, the fight wasn't PIS. It went down exactly how it should. Venom cannot take over SS, now THAT is what I call PIS. Oh and Hulk didn't HAVE to thunderclap, but it's an effective method of dealing with Venom. So why not use it?

Yeah i posted them a while ago but i could swear i posted exactly the same scans there, and even if I'm mistaken why should it matter? My intention wasn't to make it look that Venom won the fight, i just posted it because the fight was mentioned. And Hulk had to thunderclap because there was webbing all over his face and Venom was safely standing on his back making it hard for Hulk to reach him, plus Venom is quicker, so yes it was effective method but he also HAD to use it.
Carnage did took over SS, why is it PIS? Hulk alone beating all those guys, you call that fight went as it should?

Accel
I find it funny when someone calls Hulk beating up a group of brawlers PIS and then tries to justify a symbiote taking over Surfer. laughing out loud

Any way, just because it works on Surfer, doesn't mean it'll work on Hulk. That's the key point. Hulk's willpower is above Surfer's and he's overcome far worse than this before.

Not to mention he doesn't need to a thunderclap to deliver the same amount of force. A good ground-pound will certainly suffice as it'll produce the same concussive force and deafening noise.

Jyppe
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

so, what's your point ?

Yet isn't it wierd that Namor has 2 clear victories over Hulk and Hulk has only one over him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
I find it funny when someone calls Hulk beating up a group of brawlers PIS and then tries to justify a symbiote taking over Surfer. laughing out loud

Any way, just because it works on Surfer, doesn't mean it'll work on Hulk. That's the key point. Hulk's willpower is above Surfer's and he's overcome far worse than this before.

Not to mention he doesn't need to a thunderclap to deliver the same amount of force. A good ground-pound will certainly suffice as it'll produce the same concussive force and deafening noise.

You find it funny that Hulk beats the group of characters among which there are guys that beat him 1 on 1? roll eyes (sarcastic) And that's not PIS for you? I'm not trying to justify anything, not you nor me know how powerfull influence of the symbiote is and we DO know that symbiote can controle anyone it bonds too. So you can't call that PIS if you have nothing to support it with. I on other hand can call that fight PIS because some of those guys are capable of taking down Hulk by themselvs.

Can you post scan of Hulk "deafing" somebody by pounding on the ground? Because from what I know it'd take him MUCH more noise to hurt symbiotes, especially Carnage that is almost immune to sound attacks.

My point stays the same as before. Trio win the fight.

Accel

Sam Z

Accel

Sam Z

Dinalfos
It only works both way if you take my logic and change it in your favour. The ONLY time symbiote tried to bond with such powerfull being was that time. And it worked. And you have no other examples to compare it with. And you have no idea how powerfull symbiote's mind controle ability is. So you can't judge if it was supposed to happen or not. In case of Hulk we can look at his fights with these guys 1 on 1 and we DO know that Hulk was beaten 1 on 1 so when he takes all together it's easy to figure out that it was not supposed to happen. Plain and simple.

This is the same unthoughtful crap people keep spewing. You should realize that there are plenty of differences between various Hulk incarnations. These differences DO matter. Gravage Hulk is in no way comparable to, say, Mindless Hulk. Something tells me you haven't read any of the stories you try to use as evidence.

Sam Z

This is the same unthoughtful crap people keep spewing. You should realize that there are plenty of differences between various Hulk incarnations. These differences DO matter. Gravage Hulk is in no way comparable to, say, Mindless Hulk. Something tells me you haven't read any of the stories you try to use as evidence.
It actually wasn't me who brought that fight. The only evidence I brought was SS example and it doesn't look PIS to me only because it's covinient to somebody that way.

StarsNeverFall7
The trio sounds like a good combination, but ill have to agree with others and give this to the hulk. Hulk is far from slow, hes notorious for catching rockets from tanks, slapping bullets away, etc. Hes no quicksilver or flash, but he isnt the Blob either. The trio together barely matches his strength and his entry level, let alone when he gets angered. The trio would stand a chance if there were able to keep a distance, but once they got close enough for big green to get his hands on them, its would be over with a quickness.

Though there are circumstances where the trio could win, I give it to hulk 7/10

Accel

Sam Z

StarsNeverFall7
Like has been stated before hulk has been known for catching missles fired from tanks and throwing them back, slapping bullets down mid air, etc. Far from slow in the speed department. The Hulk/Bruce Banner's mind is screwed up beyond comparision, withholding the most scrweed up of human emotions, things serial killers dont even conjur lie within his head in numerous personalities. This isnt a 3 or 4 people persona its over 20 of the darkest things you can possibly imagine, not to mention enough hatred to fuel the universe. Alien symboites or not, they might get in but couldnt handle the mess of banners mind, same reason why most telepaths stay away from it.

Spider-Man last I checked wasnt a known master in numerous different types of martial arts, therefore his H2H shouldnt be near DareDevil, Batman, Wolverine, etc.

Were talking about Hulk, the big green guy who took out Onslaught. Onslaught the guy who managed to manhandle damn near the entire marvel universe. He takes these three easily.

Accel

Sam Z

Brutacus
Controlling hulk is a big problem even for people like Apocalipse.
And I believe someone with celetial tech has a better change than two aliens.

Dinalfos
doh This is hopeless. I tell you the fight was PIS, you say it wasn't only because you liked it. I explain why it is PIS, you tell me that I'm ignoring something. But the truth is that the only person that ignores something it is you. Hulk has better durability, ok. IM still KOed him, you ignore that. Namor knocked him out, under water or not doesn't matter. It's a fact. You ignore that too. Add few more characters with strength level that equels Namor and Hulk suddenly wins. Yeah, makes a lot of sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Once again, you are ignoring the nuances. Maybe you are the one who likes Venom a little too much?

Rewmac
Current Hulk takes this all the way.

Accel

Sam Z

Sam Z
Once again, you are ignoring the nuances. Maybe you are the one who likes Venom a little too much?
Well, yeah I do, but i actually have not only Venom but a team of characters and I simply state my opinion. And I do not ignore nuances. IMO the only way for Hulk to take them all down is with a thunderclap. And it's not allowed.

Accel

Sam Z

Brutacus
You ignore all my arguments and whenever i counter something you pretend you do not hear that, but it doesn't mean that i do not bring logical arguments. Only that you don't want them to be so.

You want it to be a list, no problems.

- Ironman is not a match for Hulk in strength nor in durability.
But he is capable of holding his own against Hulk and even pull a win.
- That punch wasn't cheap and it wasn't luck. They were fighting and Hulk's condition was a result of their fight.
- Namor defeated Hulk underwater.
- Underwater Namor is at his peak form, just like he is always on this vs forum.
- Both Hercules and Wonderman have strength greater than Ironman.
- Hulk can beat anyone from the team in 1 on 1 fight.
- All the guys i mentioned above are capable of holding their own against Hulk 1 on 1 and some of them even won fights against him on some ocasions.
- If one SOMETIMES is capable of that, then as the team, they all should win the fight without much efforts.
Now, i'm tired of this BS, if that^^ you don't concider logical and you do not think that all i mentioned above counters you argument then it is you who doesn't have any logical argument.

Those "spores" were not life creatures that make mutually benefitial symbiotic bonding and controle will, mind and body of the host, so your point is useless.

Ground slam is not capable of making enough noise to hurt symbiotes that developed high resistance to sonic attacks and in case of Carnage even sonic blaster designed by Reed Richards himself was useless.

You want new arguments from me, ok. You don't like bonding with the symbiotes, here's another. They could simply suffocate Hulk, through his ears, nose mouth and even eyes. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hulk still needs to breathe. And dozens tendrils that move faster than bullets fly are gonna do the job.

As i said before i'm tired of this BS, so if you have nothing to say except whining again, that my arguments make no sense only because you do not like them and only because they prove you wrong, then don't respond at all.

Sure suffocate the hulk with tendrils, since wenn can you suffocate someone through there ears??? confused .

Hulk wins, seen planet hulk some creature also tried to take control of the hulk, guess what didn't work and the thing was 10 time's bigger than carnage, venom and spiderman combined.

And it's the question he really needs to brearth, I mean he can survive in space, no air in space what so ever.

Accel

Sam Z

harri
hey accel shut it you better leave sam alone

harri
Then stop posting it and spare our both time.

That plane only blinded him for sometime and it wasn't a hard explosion so it wasn't luck, IM clearly koed him, drained all energy of the suit, doesn't matter. Still koed him. Stop making cheap excuses already.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7674/avengers003173hf.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9269/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

One of them can do that. That's MORE than just enough to say that all together they can do that.
Nothing incommon except "taking over", stop pretending that it is something that it really isn't.
I asked you to provide resistance to attack that is simillar to attack of the symbiotes, and you didn't. The only thing that is going out of the window is my patience.

doh Ow my bad. lol
Something that you can't grasp is that it takes sound attack more powerfull than sonic attack from Reed's sonic gun to take down Carnage, and groundslam can't prduce it.

Don't avoid the argument. Hulk can hold his breath for weeks or even months but HE NEEDS to breathe! Even underwater. And tendrils through his mouth and nose will not allow him to do that.

Lost cause?! You've been ignoring everything i said for pages and i still try to debate you and even bring new arguments because i still hope that you have common sense. Seems that i was wrong. Again, stop wasting our both time.
As long as you'll keep ignoring my arguments, making excuses and pretending that i can't counter something i'll keep replying the same things because last time you ignored them. And voting thread won't help your argument. So stop being childish and if you still can't tell me something new then DON'T RESPOND and let this thread die already. that was real cool sam

Accel

Sam Z

Accel

Brutacus
Iff you take a look in planet hulk a spikey creature that's trying to take control of the hulk, can't control him even iff he's inside of him.
Hulk still got the upper hand, he adapts, or heals.

Now the spike's are a world wide danger, venom and carnage are not.

Pff these two will only make him angry. roll eyes (sarcastic) .

It's very impressive to talk under water while holding you breath iff you ask me.

Dude he adapts, means he doesn't need to breath underwater or in space.

Hulk wins.

Sam Z

Sam Z
Iff you take a look in planet hulk a spikey creature that's trying to take control of the hulk, can't control him even iff he's inside of him.
Hulk still got the upper hand, he adapts, or heals.
And those spikes have nothing to do with symbiotes powers. So Hulk resisting them doesn't prove anything.

Now the spike's are a world wide danger, venom and carnage are not.
And?What the f**k? What's that supposed to mean? Overpopulation is a world problem as well. Does it make it more dangerous to some certain indivuduals than some crazy f@#ker with machinegun for example? No.

Pff these two will only make him angry. roll eyes (sarcastic) . Yeah right, and Juggernaut is just a big muscled guy with a stupid helmet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's very impressive to talk under water while holding you breath iff you ask me. Not at all. Hulk can hold his breath for weeks. I can talk underwater as well but then i'll have to get out of it because i can't hold my breath for long. Hulk doesn't have such problem, so no. It is not impressive. And if you just want to compare it to something. Symbiotes can breath underwater.

Dude he adapts, means he doesn't need to breath underwater or in space. Dude, Hulk NEEDS to breath. That's it.

Hulk wins. Only if he's allowed to thunderclap. But he is not, so he loses.

Brutacus
Dude Hulk doesn't hold his breath under water, he adapts, Fury mentioned it, Hulk will adapt to any hostile situation.

And those spike's control people by entering there body, doesn't a symbiot do the same thing???

They will take over that world iff nothing can stop them, hmm enough super hero's on earth can stop venom or carnage.

Sure hulk is just going to stand there, and let the symbiots control him sure roll eyes (sarcastic).

Sam Z
Dude Hulk doesn't hold his breath under water, he adapts, Fury mentioned it, Hulk will adapt to any hostile situation. And your argument is build on that he MIGHT adapt to symbiotes attack? If so, then your position is WEAK. And why you started that talking underwater thing? Why is that impressive?

And those spike's control people by entering there body, doesn't a symbiot do the same thing??? Nope, they make symbiotic bonding with the host increasing host's ability but controling his will, mind and body at the same time. Give me proofs that those spikes do the same.

They will take over that world iff nothing can stop them, hmm enough super hero's on earth can stop venom or carnage. Enough superheroes on the world can stop Hulk. And in case you haven't noticed, being a threat to the whole world is not helping your argument.

Sure hulk is just going to stand there, and let the symbiots control him sure roll eyes (sarcastic). As if he can do something about that. I already posted proofs that symbiotes tendrils can move faster than bullets, and since Hulk can't thunderclap there is nothing he could do to stop them from entering him.

Accel

harri
hey sam that was real long

Brutacus
euh you said you can talk under water????
To really TALK not trying to talk, like humans try to wenn they are in a pool, you need air.

Iff hulk would talk he would let all his air out, so it's clear he can breath underwater he ADAPTED.

I mean he can breath in space not in water that's kind of strange confused .

Euh dude you know how many people have tried to control the hulk?

Wether it's with tp, or with tech.

People on apoc's level can't seem to control him, he allway's breaks free why won't it happen this time?

I mean you give proof of venom taking control of a NORMAL human, every telepath or tech user could do that.

I brought the world thread up because these things take control of humans much faster than venom or carnage seems to do.
And every body on that panet seems to fear them since they are the last resort they took to take out Hulk, iff venom or carnage where that strong why didn't they just let them control the hulk instead of shooting him in to outer space.

Last euh hulk allready reacted on people like quicksilver he reacted on speeding jet's, he's not the blob (who is pretty fast himself
wink ) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z

Sam Z
euh you said you can talk under water????
To really TALK not trying to talk, like humans try to wenn they are in a pool, you need air.

Iff hulk would talk he would let all his air out, so it's clear he can breath underwater he ADAPTED.

I mean he can breath in space not in water that's kind of strange confused . Dude, I CAN talk underwater, you can talk underwater but it doesn't mean i don't need to breathe at all. Hulk might learnt to survive for along time even without O2 but he STILL NEEDS to breathe.

Euh dude you know how many people have tried to control the hulk?

Wether it's with tp, or with tech.

People on apoc's level can't seem to control him, he allway's breaks free why won't it happen this time?

I mean you give proof of venom taking control of a NORMAL human, every telepath or tech user could do that. I actually gave proofs of symbiote taking over the Silver surfer himself and if you missed it is only your problem. And just in case Silversurfer > Hulk.

I brought the world thread up because these things take control of humans much faster than venom or carnage seems to do. And every body on that panet seems to fear them since they are the last resort they took to take out Hulk, iff venom or carnage where that strong why didn't they just let them control the hulk instead of shooting him in to outer space.

You clearly haven't read planets of the symbiotes, if you had you'd know that symbiotes are world threat. And in vs fight this argument is pointless anyway.

Last euh hulk allready reacted on people like quicksilver he reacted on speeding jet's, he's not the blob (who is pretty fast himself
wink ) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud You're right here, he's faster than Blob. But still not fast enough to dodge over 20 tendrils that move faster than bullets.
Sound attacks can hurt symbiotes but thunderclap is not allowed.
By the way in the planet of the symbiotes it was stated that symbiotes can't die unless they commit suicide. Something to think about...

Brutacus
Dude, I CAN talk underwater, you can talk underwater but it doesn't mean i don't need to breathe at all. Hulk might learnt to survive for along time even without O2 but he STILL NEEDS to breathe.

I actually gave proofs of symbiote taking over the Silver surfer himself and if you missed it is only your problem. And just in case Silversurfer > Hulk.

I brought the world thread up because these things take control of humans much faster than venom or carnage seems to do. And every body on that panet seems to fear them since they are the last resort they took to take out Hulk, iff venom or carnage where that strong why didn't they just let them control the hulk instead of shooting him in to outer space.

You clearly haven't read planets of the symbiotes, if you had you'd know that symbiotes are world threat. And in vs fight this argument is pointless anyway.

wink ) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud You're right here, he's faster than Blob. But still not fast enough to dodge over 20 tendrils that move faster than bullets.
Sound attacks can hurt symbiotes but thunderclap is not allowed.
By the way in the planet of the symbiotes it was stated that symbiotes can't die unless they commit suicide. Something to think about...

Euh I give you credit you bring good arguments, still he can survive in space, he adapts (sorry to bring this up all the time lol).
silver surfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk in a fight.
But the surfer has only one personality, hulk got a lot inside of him who want to take control.

Dinalfos
Dude, I CAN talk underwater, you can talk underwater but it doesn't mean i don't need to breathe at all. Hulk might learnt to survive for along time even without O2 but he STILL NEEDS to breathe.

Nope, not necessarily. Take a look at one of his fights with Namor. He adapted to the circumstances, allowing him to breathe underwater and causing his skin to turn blue.

For the record, Hulk owned Namor in that fight wink

Accel

Sam Z

Sam Z
Nope, not necessarily. Take a look at one of his fights with Namor. He adapted to the circumstances, allowing him to breathe underwater and causing his skin to turn blue.
May be he was dying, that's why he turned blue. big grin

For the record, Hulk owned Namor in that fight wink Never doubted it wink

Sam Z

jinzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.