Man of Miracles vs Wanda HOM and Pre rect beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)

Mordum
does my post suck?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mordum
Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)
Is this supose to be a joke?
He have the powers of God/Satan/Jesus?
MoM will lose terribly.

Galan777
if that bio is accurate then MoM has "absolute power over all" but then again so does pre retcon Beyonder, or did he?

I like HOM Wanda, be her powers wont really be a factor here

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan777
if that bio is accurate then MoM has "absolute power over all" but then again so does pre retcon Beyonder, or did he?

I like HOM Wanda, be her powers wont really be a factor here It is, hes basically GOD in spawn he just takes different forms.

Galan777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It is, hes basically GOD in spawn he just takes different forms. If he is like god, then MoM takes this no problem

Big Sexy
If he is like god, then MoM takes this no problem See its weird. Basically in Spawn, the God of creation and Lucifer are the children of MOM. He created both God and Lucifer and has power over them.

Galan777
He takes this easily then

Broly92
Originally posted by Big Sexy
See its weird. Basically in Spawn, the God of creation and Lucifer are the children of MOM. He created both God and Lucifer and has power over them.
That sounds really stupid to me. erm

Big Sexy
He takes this easily then Id say its between Beyonder and HOM. See the God of spawn is nothing like Yahweh or TOAA. Hes almost as bad as Lucifer and is destructive and pretty evil.

Milkie
MoM

He/She is beyond Wanda by Unlimited Proportions

Thanos_THOTU
Why does everyone think that God is the absolute power?

For example: Dragonball - Kami (literally God in japanese) was nothing but a weakling compared to the Z-fighter's.
Preacher - SoK shot God's brain out all over the place.
ect.

In Marvel, the writer is the highest force.
And how can you surpass the power of the writers?
Writer = OAA | Power of the writer = Power of TOAA
Beyonder was stated to have that kind of power.

So Beyonder takes this. Alone...

Galan777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Why does everyone think that God is the absolute power? Ummm............ because it is???

Preacher - SoK shot God's brain out all over the place.
ect.That wasnt really God my friend wink

Beyonder was stated to have that kind of power.Someone stated to have that power means nothing........... Someone could state that Prof. X could beat Flash in a foot race but would you believe that without seeing the Pannel evidence that would warrant such a claim?

So Beyonder takes this. Alone... Beyonder is powerful, but he won't be beating God wink

Thanos_THOTU
Not necesserly

Yawhew himself (Preacher-universe version)

Stated was the wrong term, confirmed would be a better one.
-Than we simply have to think out a solution:
Like Xavier could use telepathy to make his legs move.
And that way be faster than Flash.

As I see it, it would be a stalemate with TOAA, other God's who don't have the power of the wrtiers are screwed.

Galan777
Not necesserly Yeah, God IS the Supreme power

Yawhew himself (Preacher-universe version) No, that wasnt him, that was a creature posing as God.

Stated was the wrong term, confirmed would be a better one. This still means nothing w/o Pannel feats to back them up

other God's who don't have the power of the wrtiers are screwed. Again, what was said or stated means nothing, Beyonder never did anything that would put him on the league of thanos /w/ THOTU........ Stop bringing up what was stated....... Statments arent facts!

Galan777
Originally posted by Milkie
MoM

He/She is beyond Wanda by Unlimited Proportions true

manjaro
i canr believe that you gave actually gave this serious consideration for even a millisec

Galan777
me?

Galan777
me? ??

Sub_Mariner
MoM 10/10.

I'm a poet and i didn't know it.

Well sort of.

shifty

Uh...Boys Rule!

manjaro
me? i meant to say you "guys" but i was typing too fast and wrote gave twice

guy222
MoM FTW

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Astner

As I see it, it would be a stalemate with TOAA, other God's who don't have the power of the wrtiers are screwed.

Beyonder IS NOT A WRITER how can he beat that who created him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Beyonder IS NOT A WRITER how can he beat that who created him. Welcome to the bullshit Beyonder Wanking of KMC.

Air Legend
Stalemate. Wanda means nothing here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.