Spiderman vs. Nightwing (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
So...

Suppose, in some alternate universe, Nightwing was bitten by a clone of the spider that bit Peter, and gained all his powers. Suppose he had as much time to master them as SM has had.

In a basic, no PIS battle between Classic Spiderman and Night-spider (or something stick out tongue)

Who would take it?

Draco69
Nightwing. Near-Batman skill plus Spidey's powers? Ouch....

Innerhype
Originally posted by Draco69
Nightwing. Near-Batman skill plus Spidey's powers? Ouch....

Indeed

brainchild81
Ditto

Validus
I wonder how agile Night-spider would be. eekermm

Arahan
But i guess he wouldnt have the webbing?

Wally West
Even without powers Nightwing's agility is practically meta-human, give him Spidey's powers and he'd be off the chart, no one could match him in that department.

And since he gets the strength, spider-sense, sticking to walls, and keeps his HTH, training etc, Nightwing 20/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wally West
Even without powers Nightwing's agility is practically meta-human, give him Spidey's powers and he'd be off the chart, no one could match him in that department.

And since he gets the strength, spider-sense, sticking to walls, and keeps his HTH, training etc, Nightwing 20/10.

I actually don't think his agility would be increased at all.

It's like this. You run really fast, say 20 mph. Then you're given shoes that make you run 40 mph. That's it, that's as fast as you can go. It's not 60 mph, or some other variation of a combination of those two numbers. Just whatever the highest of the two is--40.

So, in this case, Nightwing's agility won't be increased, it'll just be exactly on par with Spider-Man's.

Now that I've got that out of the way.

Nightwing doesn't have the proper experience with these new powers, I feel, to pose a threat just yet. Spider-man has more experience in his left pinkie fingernail than Nightwing in this case.

I give Spidey the win 7/10.

Edit: Spidey also has super strong webs. Nightwing does not.

stormfront13
did you read where the thread starter stated that nightwing would have as much time to master his new powers that spidey has?

Soljer
Originally posted by stormfront13
did you read where the thread starter stated that nightwing would have as much time to master his new powers that spidey has?

Exactly.

You've basically pit Spiderman with a good bit of batman's skill/equipment, but without webs versus Spiderman with webs.

The former takes the majority.

marvelprince
Since they both have the same level of experience then I guess Nightwing wins. He already has his own training and prowess coupled with Spider-Man's powers against Spider-Man.

Wally West
How about Peter Parker powerless but with web shooters versus Nightwing? whistle

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13

Apparently I did not. My apologies.

Haven't seen you around here in awhile.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx

It's like this. You run really fast, say 20 mph. Then you're given shoes that make you run 40 mph. That's it, that's as fast as you can go. It's not 60 mph, or some other variation of a combination of those two numbers. Just whatever the highest of the two is--40.

So, in this case, Nightwing's agility won't be increased, it'll just be exactly on par with Spider-Man's.

Yeah, but his skills combined with superhuman agility...he would be way better then Spidey in agility department. Spidey had no training at all in it when he got his powers, but look at him now...he's way better then he was, etc. 10 years ago. Training made him better.

starlock
Nightwing-spider wins, all that training by bruce added with spidey powers, i believe someone said OUCH!!

Dinalfos
"I want Nightwing to win!!!!"

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
"I want Nightwing to win!!!!"

I was thinking the exact same thing.

This reminded me of the "Batman with Super Soldier Serum vs. Captain America" thread.

laughing

H. S. 6
So it's "Spider-Man vs. Spider-Man with Batman's skills."

Anybody else see how utterly pointless this is? wink

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
I was thinking the exact same thing.

This reminded me of the "Batman with Super Soldier Serum vs. Captain America" thread.

laughing

I can already see it coming:

Thanos vs. Thanos......with the IG.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Now that I've got that out of the way.

Nightwing doesn't have the proper experience with these new powers, I feel, to pose a threat just yet. Spider-man has more experience in his left pinkie fingernail than Nightwing in this case.

I give Spidey the win 7/10.

Edit: Spidey also has super strong webs. Nightwing does not.

That assumes that Spider-man uses his body to the peak of it's proficency, which I don't think is the case. Dick knows how to opperate his body a full tilt, in Spider-man's body would move/react faster and hit harder the Peter parker himself IMO.

Turok16
Yep.

Badabing
Nightwing with Spidey powers wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.