Ms. Marvel vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Bloodlust on. Who wins?

Scoobless
Wonder Man should win.... but recently he's seemed very watered down, whereas Carol keeps getting better and better showings

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Scoobless
Wonder Man should win.... but recently he's seemed very watered down, whereas Carol keeps getting better and better showings

Agreed, Simon should clean her clocks everyday of the week smile But he's been shoddily written through CW, no Ionic form, no flying? confused He'd still beat her like a red-headed step-child though stick out tongue

Brutacus
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Agreed, Simon should clean her clocks everyday of the week smile But he's been shoddily written through CW, no Ionic form, no flying? confused He'd still beat her like a red-headed step-child though stick out tongue

He did fly in civil wars.

And he's still stronger faster, more durable.

So he will take it.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Brutacus
He did fly in civil wars.

And he's still stronger faster, more durable.

So he will take it.

Yeah I am not sure where the no flying thing came from. Gobby did sneak up on pretty bad and knock him out of commission though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless

I've been noticing that, too.

In theory, however, Wonder Man should beat her.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Yeah I am not sure where the no flying thing came from. Gobby did sneak up on pretty bad and knock him out of commission though.

Mighty Avengers preview, set after Civil war. Sentry carrys him? confused Thats where.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

Well in Civil war he's more like a tv-star instead of a real hero.

But bloodlust on he will win 8-9/10

guy222
carol

JakeTheBank
If she was able to "absorb" Count Nefaria - ugh - I don't see why she wouldn't be able to mess up Simon if she went that route, and considering she's pretty tactically minded and knows Simon, I can't see her going up to him in a physical confrontation. That being said, Simon as of late might not give her that choice.

guy222
and she's the new captain mar veil

CosmicComet
Didn't he beat her fairly easily recently?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Didn't he beat her fairly easily recently?

I think that they had a fight in her ongoing a few years back. Can't remember the outcome.

Physically, he's above her in terms of strength and durability. Carol's probably faster in terms of flight speed, but Simon can teleport. Pre-psychotic break down Simon would probably beat her in a tough fight. Nowadays, I think Simon would probably beat the crap out of her unless she went exotic.

CosmicComet
When Simon was leading a team against the Avengers not too long ago.

Pretty sure he beat her in that group fight.

Stoic
When Simon was leading a team against the Avengers not too long ago.

Pretty sure he beat her in that group fight.

Yes it happened, and he beat her after what seemed to be a good fight. He's her superior.

JakeTheBank
Oh, right.

Yeah, I have the Avengers Annual right after Simon attacks the team, but I can't find the issue that takes place before it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes it happened, and he beat her after what seemed to be a good fight. He's her superior.

It didn't seem like a very good fight to me from what I remember.

He seemed to be able to handle her easy enough, and then she fell from the sky ko'd.

Cogito
They bang biscuits

carver9
Wonderman has beaten her twice recently. At one point she admitted he was superior to her and the only thing she was capable of doing was struggling to survive...this happened against a mind controlled Simon that was blitzing her through the city and almost had her finished until the mindcontroll wore off.

Simon 10/10 without too much trouble.

CosmicComet
Wonderman deserves more respect.

Ionic energy powered being, yet all he seems to be pegged at with these powers is a typical flying brick.

JakeTheBank

Ionic energy powered being, yet all he seems to be pegged at with these powers is a typical flying brick.

thumb up

It's pretty sad they portray him better in the cartoon than they did in the comics for a good while. He can teleport, shoot energy blasts, grow in size, all kinds of shit.

carver9

I agree 100% with you. In the past, they did well in his ionic form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.