should revan be black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
well there are not many black people in star wars, only mace windu and lando, And revan seems to posses the badassness of a black man. i vote YES

Darth Subjekt
that's so stupid I dont know where to begin.

Blax X
I voted yes.

King Adas
Nigga please.

Blax X
omfgngrplz.

zephiel7
Revan IS black...

Captain REX
I think all of Kadesh's silly question threads about Revan should be merged into one thread...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by King Adas
Nigga please.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kadesh
Well i dont agree with the polls that revan should NOT be black,
I insisit!

i mean come on how many black sith are there? None lol
only 2 black jedi ever existed, jolee and windu

hell maybe revan could be Revan Windu

Darth Subjekt
yea cause then he could be all like, "yo, i aint got no litesaba cause i aint got no credit and tha man on da council dont be helpin me son! They be tryin to hold the black man down!"

Kadesh
Ignore the polls, Those who voted dont giva damm to comment why he should not be black,

Notice during gameplay if u r black, bastila would stare at you more and get horny on the ebon hawk?

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Kadesh
i mean come on how many black sith are there? None lol
only 2 black jedi ever existed, jolee and windu

Oh, really?

Allow me to introduce you to Darth Bane:

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/0/09/Bane_sabre.jpg

Looks pretty black to me.

Captain REX
He's not black... ermm

He's just meaty. wink

Anyways, this thread is stupid. yes

Blax X
YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE!!!

Broke Beat
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
yea cause then he could be all like, "yo, i aint got no litesaba cause i aint got no credit and tha man on da council dont be helpin me son! They be tryin to hold the black man down!" grow up man no

Blax X
Calm down, dude. its a just a joke. hell, Im black and I dont even care.

Broke Beat
i dont give a **** about what he thinks about the idea, its just the stereotype he brought up. that shit just bothers me. i edited it anyway. i voted no

Blax X
why'd you vote no?

Broke Beat
somebody else man, everybody is on Revan's nutsack, i know that dosent fully explain why, i'd like the idea of a main chracter acually being black, but just somebody else ya know. besides Bane is black and thats good enough for me stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by King Adas
Nigga please.

i was the only one making a sterotype? I know plenty of black people that dont call each other "nigga" cause they realize how stupid and ignorant it is.

How about "He's got that badassness that only a black man can have." PLease, thats the dumbest shit i've heard on here. I'd urge everyone to grow up instead of trying to single me out... wink

Broke Beat
did i say you were the only one? i think its dumb period, and theres problems on both sides of the spectrum, but where i live people REALLY dont get it, and bothers me that im surrounded by it and that some people like to use the internet to "express" their racial opinions. its like you wont say it in public, but you'll be a pussy and swear up in down on the internet. but anyways excuse my hostility

Darth Subjekt
nah its all good. I see where you coming from. I think its stupid as well, hence my first post. I just hate that if you're black and proud, then you're a great man of your race, but if you're white and proud, then you're racist....an ignorant double standard. And to be quite honest, I said that to try to get this thread closed, cause really, who cares if he's black, and i could see the writing on the walls so to speak. But whatever, my pops was mixed and that obviously makes me 1/4, but I've seen the stupidity on both sides...and i can already see how its going to escalate from here...

Darth revan202
OK this has to be the stupides poll i have ever seen...revan black ok if u want him to be thats cool but come on a poll WTF!!!!!!!!!

Darth revan202
i voted no to u gona do something do it

((The_Anomaly))
I think Revan should be of Asian decent, you don't see too many Asian Jedi.

Blax X
Theres a reason for that no expression

Kadesh
yes and also the majority of revan i see is the bald asian guy, my avatars revan pic, That is the one ALOT of people potray him as.

Still i like him to be black.

And the only asian jedi i know of is atton and possibly the Exile, ye know the one with the seashell on the side of her head?(i picked that cuz its the cutest one)

Blax X
atton wasn't asian, was she?

Kadesh
He looks like a eurasian, Mix blood.

Revan shoudl either be black or asian, Infact Hardly any asian jedi at all, The ONLY asian jedi i ever saw was that female jedi in the battle of geoneosis, Ya know the girl standing next to colman trebor when they first ignited their lightsbers. And in the PT, mace is the only black guy while in the OT only lando is black.

So i think its better if we argue that should revan be black or asian

Broke Beat
Bultar Swan
http://www.bultarswan.com/bultarswan.jpg

Asian Jedi big grin

Kadesh
whoa, the only asian jedi i have seen ever,

They should make both revan and the exile an asian

Captain REX
This thread is pretty damned stupid at this point...

Blax X
Your mothers pretty damn stupid at this point

no expression

Broke Beat
Originally posted by Captain REX
This thread is pretty damned stupid at this point... then why are you still posting in here? confused

xxXAcStylesXxx
Revan is black, the only reason you don't see people using the black avatars in KOTOR is because there all Fugly as hell, shit I should have been used as a face model for that game and bring some damn beauty to the black faces...Im done.

Blax X
Nah, Im ten times sexier then you.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/Picture004.jpg

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Blax X
Your mothers pretty damn stupid at this point

no expression

wow, that was....profound...

Blax X
jyup.

Kadesh
ok so should revan be black or asian

Blax X
Black, definently.

Kadesh
ok i now state that revan is a black, Canon wise!
so.. now give me hispicture which is black

Darth Subjekt
well im glad to hear that SS and GL have moved you up to a canon making position....why do you give a shit if Revan is black? What difference would it make? Seriously? He did the same things whether black white or purple...makes no sence. But if he has the badassness that only a black guy has, then I'm happy to say that Luke has the badassness that only a white man can have...being that he is the one and only force god...so we all have our force reps. Now i just need a mixed one...

Blax X
no no, NJO Luke is black, the rest are white.

Broke Beat
laughing out loud man are we done yet?

Kadesh
no smile

Darth Subjekt
no no, NJO Luke is black, the rest are white.

lol!

xxXAcStylesXxx
As well as Vader, once he puts the suit on his skin changes from pale white to sexual chocolate...

Darth revan202
this is really pointless

FistOfThe North
Revan will be even more hated. particularly by the white citizens of the Star Wars Universe, lol.

They'll not only hate Reven because of the evilness but because of the color of his hide, lol.

Prodigal Knight
He should Indian man. There's like no Indian Jedi besides Depa Billaba, who well...

Kadesh
well vader became a nigga, i dont see why revan cant especialy how horny bastila seems when she looks at him when you select the black guys.Remember the saying "Vader is a black man who kills white people" i saw that shit on wiki

so for revan, its either gonna be, black,asian, or indian, andyes depa is the only indian jedi

xxXAcStylesXxx
Don't say the n word.

Ogami Itto
andyes depa is the only indian jedi

How the hell did she manage to get from India to Coruscant??? confused

xxXAcStylesXxx
Do you believe in magic? In a young girls heart? Thats how.

Ogami Itto
No such thing as magic.....just unknown science big grin

I also never knew a young girls heart was a spaceworthy vessel for an Indian to travel across the universe at lightspeed!

hey i hope the young girl was dead before her heart was removed

(ok sorry, no more drugs for this man laughing out loud )

Prodigal Knight
Actually, Depa is a Chalactan from the planet Chalacta, which is supposed to resemble India. Weird.

Kadesh
intresting,

so should revan be an indian man? or prehaps asian since nearly none exist accept bulter swan and atton rand

Prodigal Knight
YEAH!!! BALLE BALLE! INDIAN PRIDE MAN!!! REVAN should though.

Darth Subjekt
How bout a french Canadian? Or an Ethiopian? Hatian? Cuban maybe...Scarface style...."Say L-O to saber friend!"

Kadesh
id say indian seriously. Sex gurus from india are said to be the most turning on for woman. And bastila really really likes revan

Blax X
Canada sucks.

no expression

Revan is black, no doubt about it.

Kadesh
yes, indian indeed, and revan can use his "red dot" to blow up stars smile

Prodigal Knight
As a person from India, I would like to address this matter. I hate it when people say "oh ancient indians sent their kids to sex gurus to learn sex, when they didnt". All right, the way its shown makes us look like a perverse civilization. Of course I doubt you didn't mean it that way, did you Kadesh (OR DID YOU!!! mad )

LOL, as I dont mind racists Indian jokes too much. But you know, red dots is not for males my friend, otherwise that makes Bastila and Revan lesbians confused

Kadesh
lol sorry. i only meant it as a joke and yes i know that. But weird my tamil friends the guys have red dots on their fore heads, sorry if i offended anyone

and prodigal are you really from india? lol

Prodigal Knight
Yeah, I'm from India. Born there as well. I live in the US though. Actually, the "red dot" is actually what women wear. I believe your Tamil friends mean the Vihuti, which is a sacred colored ash we put on our foreheads when we go to the Temple. Otherwise, that's kinda weird...

Tangible God
What's everyone talking about, Revan's East Indian.

Prodigal Knight
East Indian, isn't that what we're talking about???

Darth revan202
y should revan be black or indian

Blax X
Because I said so....again.

And Revan is black, stop being so dilussional.

Captain REX
Revan is a computer game character, end of subject. ermm

Kadesh
Because there are too many white sith lords >.> i think its only fair for him to be black or indian. I have only seen 4 black people in SW,
Mace, Lando, the rebel pilot in rotj and Jolee

Blax X
Revan is a computer game character, end of subject. ermm

Easyfor you to say ya Irish SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
111111111111!!!!!

Darth Subjekt
Because there are too many white sith lords >.> i think its only fair for him to be black or indian. I have only seen 4 black people in SW,
Mace, Lando, the rebel pilot in rotj and Jolee

what are you? color wise and nationality?

Kadesh
its just a joke man so calm down im not a racist or racial bias ok?

And no, im from thailand

Captain REX
Why is this thread still alive? The racial comments annoy me.

Blax X
Damn Irish!

eek!

Captain REX
Betch! *eats your soul*

Blax X
sad But..but...I'm Irish to...

Captain REX
So. Am. I. shock

Blax X
fear

No wai!!!1!

Captain REX
Ya wai!!1one.

Kadesh
Why is this thread still alive? The racial comments annoy me. what racial comments, i never said anything to disciminate the other races, all i said is that should revan be black thats all.

Prodigal Knight
Kadesh, I thought you want him to be Indian!!!

Seriously though, there is only 1 Indian person in SW. There are some Asians in SW (more than 1). And there are also more blacks. Give the Indian a chance. Make Revan an Indian guy.

Kadesh
Yea sure, but honestly im not discriminating any races and id love revan to be an indian

Tangible God
I'd love Revan to be white.

Blax X
The Rock doesn't care what you think!

He's black, stop all this petty arguing.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'd love Revan to be white.

Indian please smile Revan worked very very hard to get from india to coruscant

Prodigal Knight
YEAH!!

Blax X

Darth revan202
this is still going

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

Prodigal Knight
Screw you Blax, REVANS INDIAN!!!!

Kadesh
YEAH!!

Blax X

zephiel7
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Screw you Blax, REVANS INDIAN!!!!

Does he have six arms like our Vishnu?

Kadesh
Originally posted by zephiel7
Does he have six arms like our Vishnu?

No, he wears a turban which blowsup stars

Blax X

Also... chickens.

Prodigal Knight
No, Revan's not God. He can have two and use the Force to destory all evil in his path, like our precious Kali Matha.

LOL, but nah...a turban won't look good on Revan unless you want him to be like this (JK, turban's are cool man, but I prefer the hair to be exposed)

http://www.rextours.com/images/large/turban-4l.jpg

The Rock doesn't give a damn what you think.

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/wwe/thist/wwe/tt-rocksock02nd-1.jpg

REVANS INDIAN!!! BALLE BALLE!!!!

Darth revan202
revan aint indian or he would be gay

Prodigal Knight
WTF!!! Are you saying that if he was Indian, he would be gay!!! Are you calling me gay???

Lord Coal
How does that work?

Tangible God
Oh that's when one male puts his whoo-hoo in another male's backside. Yes, I believe this what white revan202 was calling the Indian Prodigal Knight, to hilarious consequences.

Prodigal Knight
Not cool at all man. Are they even gay Indians on this Earth? Nope, but there are gay whites, like our delightful Darthrevan202. smile

Darth revan202
dont make fun of your self its ok to be gay revan is white and how the hell did revan being indian even come up.. and i aint white you stupied fagg and yea there is a gay indian your the first you must feel happy

Prodigal Knight
Try to make an original comback next time, and Revan IS Indian. You can't deny it. Leland Chee himself said so. So stop dreaming and live in reality.

Darth revan202
revan aint indian so u get over it

Darth revan202
there should just be 2 picks of races black and white

Tangible God
There hardly is ever any other choice other than black or white. The random Asians blowing up in Y-wings doesn't count.

Captain SEX
laughing out loud

nice.

Darth Subjekt
im sorry, I just can't see revan walking around like afro. just cant see it.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Since when are black people yellow faces with afros and sunglasses?

darthsecretus30
Totally agree with you Subjekt ... And I rarely agree about anything

overlord
Originally posted by Captain SEX
laughing out loud

nice.
lol captain sex

darthsecretus30
OMG, I see there are 17 votes at this point saying Raven should not be black. Only 8 votes saying he is. Whats wrong people? Afraid raven is gonna get with your girl or something? Comin on, we all know your a bunch of noobs without girlfriends! Spread the love

Captain SEX
For once, I agree with secretus...

zephiel7
There hardly is ever any other choice other than black or white. The random Asians blowing up in Y-wings doesn't count.

This comment amused me. You have done well.

Darth Zedster
Stop arguing black and white = same calm down.

Now in kotor 3 to avoid arguments at the beginning of the game you should to choose revs colour.

mad

Darth Subjekt
you realize you bumped a thread that was inactive for 9 days, just to say don't argue? Like that wont re-spark shit...

The Planet
LoL!

Kadesh
Revan is black, canonically

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
you realize you bumped a thread that was inactive for 9 days, just to say don't argue? Like that wont re-spark shit...

That wasn't all I said I WOULD PREFER IN KOTOR 3 FOR YOU TO CHOOSE REVS COLOUR!!!

And..... I thought that was a ok idea.

sad

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
That wasn't all I said I WOULD PREFER IN KOTOR 3 FOR YOU TO CHOOSE REVS COLOUR!!!

And..... I thought that was a ok idea.

sad You revived a 9 day dead thread to say what's already common sense. Thank you Captain Obvious, I promote you to Colonel.

Darth Zedster
You revived a 9 day dead thread to say what's already common sense. Thank you Captain Obvious, I promote you to Colonel.

Hey! mad Don't be sarcastic!

Darth_Frost
klol....

Kadesh
Revan is black

Blaxican
Pretty much. It's stupid to say he is otherwise.

EPIIIBITES
"should revan be black?"

Should sexy be back?

Kadesh
Revan is black

zephiel7
Does he talk dis?

Xero_Ganner
Revan's white!!! Black ppl didn't exist in the Old Republic XD

truejedi
Jolee!

Xero_Ganner
And you do realize that Arnold posed for Playgirl, right?
(Most of the readers are gay.)

And no I'm not gay.

Xero_Ganner
He was on Kasshyyk, some white guy must've gotten friendly with the Wookies lol.

Schwarzenegger
Wow you bumped a 2 year old thread just to say that?

Red Nemesis
Necromancy.

Captain REX
Needless necromancy just to make stupid comments. Please don't do this, Xero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.