In-Betweener vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Who wins?
They fight on an asteroid.

No ALE. No prep.

So....

Galan777
Hmmmm im not positive, but Id say that the In-Betweener should take this

Kutulu
In-betweener can generate a counter-force to any living being and kill them with one shot. As long as he's not at the Nexus of dimensions, he will kill Darkseid. Darkseid even acknowledges his anti life force in the ALE; therefore Darkseid would have a polar opposite energy which could be applied on him.

fatgogeta
The Inbetweener should theoretically be able to defeat anyone except Galactus who has no opposite force.

celestialdemon
In-Betweener wins this. He is Galactus' equal (and opposite) and we know Darkseid can't beat Galactus.

bigbran
Up.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Who wins?

No ALE. No prep.

So....

IB

FearOfBlood
Big bran are you serious ?

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Big bran are you serious ? This isn't the Darkseid that is in your mind (Hulk beats him...).

This is actual Darkseid in comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS would dominate the INbetweener with the ALE or wipe him from existance. He is NOT important to the universe.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS would dominate the INbetweener with the ALE or wipe him from existance. He is NOT important to the universe. Originally posted by bigbran
Who wins?

No ALE. No prep.

So....

Also, ya... he is important.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also, ya... he is important.

He isn't integral to the universe. As long as there is master order and lord chaos, the inbetweener is NOT important. As far as the Ale Goes. Bah. DS is more powerful than Thanos, and Thanos gave the IB a good fight.

bigbran
He isn't integral to the universe. As long as there is master order and lord chaos, the inbetweener is NOT important. As far as the Ale Goes. Bah. DS is more powerful than Thanos, and Thanos gave the IB a good fight. Works about the same as Source and Superman.
Except I-B actually has a role...

I-B represents the balance in the universe (short explanation).

Also... when did Thanos fight I-B?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Works about the same as Source and Superman.
Except I-B actually has a role...

I-B represents the balance in the universe (short explanation).

Also... when did Thanos fight I-B?
Thanos did fight the IB. I"m almost positive I saw scans of the fight around the net. And he didn't do too bad from what i remember. Ib isn't that important. He's a created beign who can be recreated by Order and chaos. Even without the ALE IB has never shown reality making power or even reality altering power that i'm aware of.

bigbran
Thanos did fight the IB. I"m almost positive I saw scans of the fight around the net. And he didn't do too bad from what i remember. Ib isn't that important. He's a created beign who can be recreated by Order and chaos. Even without the ALE IB has never shown reality making power or even reality altering power that i'm aware of. No, Thanos had matched his power (he had to do it, to free I-B). That is why it was such a great feat.

Thanos had done his best to match his power, while I-B was just... I-B.

Then, when I-B was free, Thanos had ***** slapped a powerless I-B.

Also, what does creating anything have to do with this thread?

I-B can make a counter force to any being, and kill them.
He also can alter reality.

Mider999
only reason thanos hurt IB is cause he was powerless where he currently was if it was in any other place thanos would not have stuck around

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, Thanos had matched his power (he had to do it, to free I-B). That is why it was such a great feat.

Thanos had done his best to match his power, while I-B was just... I-B.

Then, when I-B was free, Thanos had ***** slapped a powerless I-B.

Also, what does creating anything have to do with this thread?

I-B can make a counter force to any being, and kill them.
He also can alter reality.

He cannot create reality out of thin air. and to the magnitude that DS has. Multiple realities over and over. The IB doesn't have the power to create a counter force to the Dark side of the source. He isn't that powerful.

TricksterPriest
The problem with this thread, is we're getting into semantics. Is IB protected from the OE? Is DS protected by the source from IB's counter force power? This fight is impossible to argue, because unless you're biased, arguing based on the fight being in one universe or the other, or negating both of their one shot powers, both must be true at once. Hence, this is a draw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The problem with this thread, is we're getting into semantics. Is IB protected from the OE? Is DS protected by the source from IB's counter force power? This fight is impossible to argue, because unless you're biased, arguing based on the fight being in one universe or the other, or negating both of their one shot powers, both must be true at once. Hence, this is a draw.

True. I agree. This fight cannot be concluded.

bigbran
He cannot create reality out of thin air. and to the magnitude that DS has. Multiple realities over and over. The IB doesn't have the power to create a counter force to the Dark side of the source. He isn't that powerful. Like I said, what does this have to do with anything?

Just bringing it up, since you brought up him getting erased.

Neither works, it's down to power.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The problem with this thread, is we're getting into semantics. Is IB protected from the OE? Is DS protected by the source from IB's counter force power? This fight is impossible to argue, because unless you're biased, arguing based on the fight being in one universe or the other, or negating both of their one shot powers, both must be true at once. Hence, this is a draw. How about a KO?

You don't have to erase someone, or kill them in a thread to win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like I said, what does this have to do with anything?

Just bringing it up, since you brought up him getting erased.

Neither works, it's down to power.
How about a KO?

You don't have to erase someone, or kill them in a thread to win.

How about a reality created where there are no opposites? DS has this ability to do so. I can play the game as well.

Lord Urizen
In Betweener wins....

He humiliated Mistress Death, is equal to Galactus in power, and the ONLY reason Thanos beat him was because Thanos attacked him in the Nexus of Reality where his powers do not work.

Darksied, that jobber, is done for.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
In Betweener wins....

He humiliated Mistress Death, is equal to Galactus in power, and the ONLY reason Thanos beat him was because Thanos attacked him in the Nexus of Reality where his powers do not work.

Darksied, that jobber, is done for.

Are you talking about DS when He hurt the spectre or the current DS who has created multiple alternate realities and owned all of the new gods? That jobber?

Lord Urizen
Are you talking about DS when He hurt the spectre or the current DS who has created multiple alternate realities and owned all of the new gods? That jobber?

Darkseid who hurt Spectre

When has Darksied created multiple realities without usage of power other than his own ? If this has occured, then please provide scan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Darkseid who hurt Spectre

When has Darksied created multiple realities without usage of power other than his own ? If this has occured, then please provide scan.

Obviously you dont' read DC much. DS created actual multiple realities using his Omega to trap Mr. Miracle in countless realities. This under his own power. As the ALE does not boost ANY of DS's own powers.

darthgoober
IB takes this. If DS tries to use the Omega Effect, IB can counter with the Astro Force(that's the opposite of the OE isn't it?), and the same goes for just about anything else DS throws at him. If nothing else, IB could summon Mistress Death to do his dirty work for him, like he did with the Elders of the Universe(DS wouldn't have to STAY dead for IB to win, just die in the first place).

bigbran
How about a reality created where there are no opposites? DS has this ability to do so. I can play the game as well. So... while Darkseid is fighting I-B, he will then, just whip up a universe, where he also has all knowledge on the abstract level I-B and his powers, then they will both politely step into the realm, and...

You do realize how redicules that sounds, don't you?

How do you create a realm with no opposites? How does Darkseid create a realm with no opposites? How does Darkeid create a realm with no opposites when he is fighting I-B? How does Darkseid create a realm while he is fightin I-B?

Also, I-B has also stalemated Galactus when Galactus has no opposites.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
IB takes this. If DS tries to use the Omega Effect, IB can counter with the Astro Force(that's the opposite of the OE isn't it?), and the same goes for just about anything else DS throws at him. If nothing else, IB could summon Mistress Death to do his dirty work for him, like he did with the Elders of the Universe(DS wouldn't have to STAY dead for IB to win, just die in the first place).

The Astro Force doesn't have the opposite of the Omega Effect. The Astro force is the opposite of the Omega Beams. The Actual effect has no Opposite. It's simply a state of non existance. Also, What is the inbetweener to do if DS simply throws him into a reality where there are no opposites?

bigbran
The Astro Force doesn't have the opposite of the Omega Effect. The Astro force is the opposite of the Omega Beams. The Actual effect has no Opposite. It's simply a state of non existance. Also, What is the inbetweener to do if DS simply throws him into a reality where there are no opposites? First off, where in the hell would Darkseid get this knowledge?

Second, where is he going to send him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So... while Darkseid is fighting I-B, he will then, just whip up a universe, where he also has all knowledge on the abstract level I-B and his powers, then they will both politely step into the realm, and...

You do realize how redicules that sounds, don't you?

How do you create a realm with no opposites? How does Darkseid create a realm with no opposites? How does Darkeid create a realm with no opposites when he is fighting I-B? How does Darkseid create a realm while he is fightin I-B?

Also, I-B has also stalemated Galactus when Galactus has no opposites.

Do you know how rediculous you sound that IB somehow can do something DS cannot? Cannot DS omega do anything he wishes it to? DS can control reality and the IB cannot. It's just that simple. And IB stalemating Galactus has nothing to do with the fact that DS is a superior telepath and God. So i'm guess with his cosmic senses and the forum rules that each combatant has some knowlege, that DS would know about the inbetweener and create a reality that has no opposites. Or better yet, has only chaos. What would in betweener do then when there is no inbetween. and you act as if DS can't use more than one power at a time. You do realize the Omega acts seperate of DS yet under his command as of now right? Almost like two beings twined into one.

darthgoober
The Astro Force doesn't have the opposite of the Omega Effect. The Astro force is the opposite of the Omega Beams. The Actual effect has no Opposite. It's simply a state of non existance. Also, What is the inbetweener to do if DS simply throws him into a reality where there are no opposites?
Aren't the Omega Beams power rooted in the OE? If so, then that means that there's a higher power behind the Astro Force to counter it. If if where as all powerful as you let on, then DS would've just used it on New Genesis a LONG time ago.

If DS tried your trick of throwing IB into another reality(which I'm not even convinced he could, unless you have an instance of DS doing that to an abstract), IB could simply teleport back.

Now what will DS do if IB summons Mistress Death to take him out?

bigbran
Do you know how rediculous you sound that IB somehow can do something DS cannot? Cannot DS omega do anything he wishes it to? DS can control reality and the IB cannot. It's just that simple. And IB stalemating Galactus has nothing to do with the fact that DS is a superior telepath and God. So i'm guess with his cosmic senses and the forum rules that each combatant has some knowlege, that DS would know about the inbetweener and create a reality that has no opposites. Or better yet, has only chaos. What would in betweener do then when there is no inbetween. and you act as if DS can't use more than one power at a time. You do realize the Omega acts seperate of DS yet under his command now right? What are you talking about? Really?

Do you know how redicules you sound, when you don't even adress something I say in an attempt to belittle me?

Also, you still haven't proven that DS will do this.

I-B stalemating Galactus says that he has enough power to take out DS.
Did you just call DARKSEID GOD? laughing

So, do you really think that the forum rules would give Darkseid the knowledge of a reality with no opposites?
Basic knowledge, not all knowledge.
So, why don't we throw that theory out the window?

Then, where in the hell is Darkseid going to send him, if he can indeed send him anywhere?
Plus, you said it as if... you almost thought Darkseid will create a universe...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Aren't the Omega Beams power rooted in the OE? If so, then that means that there's a higher power behind the Astro Force to counter it. If if where as all powerful as you let on, then DS would've just used it on New Genesis a LONG time ago.

If DS tried your trick of throwing IB into another reality(which I'm not even convinced he could, unless you have an instance of DS doing that to an abstract), IB could simply teleport back.

Now what will DS do if IB summons Mistress Death to take him out?

And what would IB do if DS summons stain to use the power of the source itself against him? The IB doesn't have the power to counter the source. Bringing other entities in the battle's only gets stupid. That is why i don't really do that. Any way, DS's realities were so constructed and inescapable that Mr. Miracle could not escape. He has to trick the Omega in order to get out. I doubt the IB has the skill to escape anything as he is so powerful he wouldn't dream himself in that predicament. In any case, The Astro Force hasn't conclusively been shown to be the opposite of the Omega. Which is quite different than the Omega Effect. While i'm at it, hasn't the IB been imprisoned before?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are you talking about? Really?

Do you know how redicules you sound, when you don't even adress something I say in an attempt to belittle me?

Also, you still haven't proven that DS will do this.

I-B stalemating Galactus says that he has enough power to take out DS.
Did you just call DARKSEID GOD? laughing

So, do you really think that the forum rules would give Darkseid the knowledge of a reality with no opposites?
Basic knowledge, not all knowledge.
So, why don't we throw that theory out the window?

Then, where in the hell is Darkseid going to send him, if he can indeed send him anywhere?
Plus, you said it as if... you almost thought Darkseid will create a universe...

Go read some seven soldiers and then you come back and argue. He did create actual realities. If DS has basic knowlege, with his Superior intellect, you don't think he is not going to know who he is fighting. and I said IB stalemating galactus is NOT impressive. Galactus jobbers to ever one in marvel. ANd the fact that the IB is made to be some kind of cosmic mirror of Big G means they were made to stalemate. Let's see, where can DS send the IB? A reality where there is only order? Only chaos. No inbetween? Maybe the source wall? Or how about the nexus of reality? Someone also said this fight is inconclusive and I agreed. The only reason i'm arguing for DS now is to show that It's not what some want to make it.

bigbran
Go read some seven soldiers and then you come back and argue. He did create actual realities. If DS has basic knowlege, with his Superior intellect, you don't think he is not going to know who he is fighting. and I said IB stalemating galactus is NOT impressive. Galactus jobbers to ever one in marvel. ANd the fact that the IB is made to be some kind of cosmic mirror of Big G means they were made to stalemate. Let's see, where can DS send the IB? A reality where there is only order? Only chaos. No inbetween? Maybe the source wall? Someone also said this fight is inconclusive and I agreed. The only reason i'm arguing for DS now is to show that It's not what some want to make it. So, he created these while he was fighting an abstract level being?
Hmm... interesting...

With basic knowledge? No, Darkseid won't know about this, and it is foolish to think he can.
Also, there is no prep.

Oh, so an abstract level being stalemating Galactus (Death is also afraid of I-B, and I-B has also punked her) is not impessive?
I guess Galactus is even more than I thought...
Or, you just don't know about I-B...

Umm... Galactus has NO opposites... this was pointed out when I-B tried to kill him. It was raw power that I-B used to fight Galactus.

So... is he going to send him to the Source Wall, like how Superman...
Nevermind.

Also, so, he is just going to dismiss I-B like that?
Even if he could, I-B will just teleport back.

So, basically, you're arguing for the sake of arguing?
I-B wins, I'll agree with that...

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, he created these while he was fighting an abstract level being?
Hmm... interesting...

With basic knowledge? No, Darkseid won't know about this, and it is foolish to think he can.
Also, there is no prep.

Oh, so an abstract level being stalemating Galactus (Death is also afraid of I-B, and I-B has also punked her) is not impessive?
I guess Galactus is even more than I thought...
Or, you just don't know about I-B...

Umm... Galactus has NO opposites... this was pointed out when I-B tried to kill him. It was raw power that I-B used to fight Galactus.

So... is he going to send him to the Source Wall, like how Superman...
Nevermind.

Also, so, he is just going to dismiss I-B like that?
Even if he could, I-B will just teleport back.

I-B wins, I'll agree with that...

What the hell did you make the thread for? Was it spite since ur so convinced of the winner? Ur talking about DS who fought Superman? I"m talking about DS who owned the New gods in thier true forms and destroyed the fourth world. Abstract lvl beings they all are in thier true forms in the fourth world. You think IB can teleport out of the source wall? the source wall can hold Yuga khan. Surely as powerful as Galactus. Your also acting as if the IB can do something the Omega cannot. The Omega can create any reality DS wishes. This shows far superior power than the IB's opposite create power you wish to bring up. Anyway, DS simply creates a reality akin to the nexus of reality and dumps the IB there. Then he pummels him into submission.

celestialdemon
The Inbetweener wins.

the Darkone
Inbetweener wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe Inbetweener wins

At getting tossed into the nexus and getting his ass beat.

celestialdemon
Only time I've ever seen I-B lose in a fight was when his masters interfered in his battle with Galactus. Never saw him get beat by Superman or have his most powerful attack deflected by Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Only time I've ever seen I-B lose in a fight was when his masters interfered in his battle with Galactus. Never saw him get beat by Superman or have his most powerful attack deflected by Wonder Woman.

Are you talking about Pre-Infinite Crisis Darkseid? Catch up please. DS is vastly more powerful now.

bigbran
What the hell did you make the thread for? Was it spite since ur so convinced of the winner? Ur talking about DS who fought Superman? I"m talking about DS who owned the New gods in thier true forms and destroyed the fourth world. Abstract lvl beings they all are in thier true forms in the fourth world. You think IB can teleport out of the source wall? the source wall can hold Yuga khan. Surely as powerful as Galactus. Your also acting as if the IB can do something the Omega cannot. The Omega can create any reality DS wishes. This shows far superior power than the IB's opposite create power you wish to bring up. Anyway, DS simply creates a reality akin to the nexus of reality and dumps the IB there. Then he pummels him into submission. I created it, and like most people who create threads, I have my opinion.

Also, I thought it was spite, now you're saying that Darkseid wins... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm actually talking about DS.

Umm... I never said he would teleport out of the Source Wall, you said he would teleport him to where the Source Wall resides... you never specified.
Also, you're going to have to show me Darkseid teleporting someone as powerful as I-B to the Source Wall...

Actually, I'm acting as if Darkseid WON'T just create a reality out of nowhere. You have given nothing, not even your worded statements, to give me the feel that Darkseid will create a reality while also fighting I-B.

You also have COMPLETELY IGNORED the fact that Darkseid won't have the knowledge that you think he will.

Yes, nvr, Darkseid will create a reality that is where the Nexus of all realities is... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Out of nowhere... while fighting an abstract level being...
Where, once he creates it, I-B will just step through...
Where, for some reason, it has the influence of Marvel's Master Order, and Chaos...

What a fool I was...

Actually... show me Darkseid creating a reality out of nowhere, while fighting someone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I created it, and like most people who create threads, I have my opinion.

Also, I thought it was spite, now you're saying that Darkseid wins... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm actually talking about DS.

Umm... I never said he would teleport out of the Source Wall, you said he would teleport him to where the Source Wall resides... you never specified.
Also, you're going to have to show me Darkseid teleporting someone as powerful as I-B to the Source Wall...

Actually, I'm acting as if Darkseid WON'T just create a reality out of nowhere. You have given nothing, not even your worded statements, to give me the feel that Darkseid will create a reality while also fighting I-B.

You also have COMPLETELY IGNORED the fact that Darkseid won't have the knowledge that you think he will.

Yes, nvr, Darkseid will create a reality that is where the Nexus of all realities is... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Out of nowhere... while fighting an abstract level being...
Where, once he creates it, I-B will just step through...
Where, for some reason, it has the influence of Marvel's Master Order, and Chaos...

What a fool I was...

Actually... show me Darkseid creating a reality out of nowhere, while fighting someone.

First of all, The Omega is a part of DS but acts seperate. IT can create the Reality and dump the IB all on it's own. wholly seperate of DS. DS owned all of the new gods in thier true forms and destroyed the 4th world. is that abstract enough? Yugah Khan said the only person who could defeat him was DS.Yugah Khan is easily a match for the IB and DS is superior to DS before IC. Roll ur eyes all you want, but the Omega has created multiple realities. So making a reality void of opposites like the nexus isnt' out of the question. A question for you, if DS is far superior to his already sky father lvl, then what makes you so sure the IB will be doing anything to DS? There is nothing to suggest IB is beating an even more powerful DS.

ashroro
Um, maybe some info on the In-Betweener is needed. Also, the In-betweener is an abstract being, although he might not be as high as his masters. Also, he has reality warping abilities. Link below.

I side with In-Betweener for his reality warping abilities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Betweener

NiņoAraņa
First of all, The Omega is a part of DS but acts seperate. IT can create the Reality and dump the IB all on it's own. wholly seperate of DS. DS owned all of the new gods in thier true forms and destroyed the 4th world. is that abstract enough? Yugah Khan said the only person who could defeat him was DS.Yugah Khan is easily a match for the IB and DS is superior to DS before IC. Roll ur eyes all you want, but the Omega has created multiple realities. So making a reality void of opposites like the nexus isnt' out of the question. A question for you, if DS is far superior to his already sky father lvl, then what makes you so sure the IB will be doing anything to DS? There is nothing to suggest IB is beating an even more powerful DS. What's the Omega? is that like a completely diffrent person? or is DS a Skizto?

qqqqqqq
can IB generate a force equal to the roundhouse kick?

qqqqqqq
DS once humbled master order and lord chaos he takes this

ashroro
hm, when did Darkseid cross over to the marvel universe and fight to Multiversal abstract beings? Maybe I missed something? Cuz the lords of chaos and order are way different from the abstract level Master Order and Lord Chaos.

celestialdemon
Are you talking about Pre-Infinite Crisis Darkseid? Catch up please. DS is vastly more powerful now.

Just curious....has Darkseid ever beaten an astract being before? Could he defeat any of the Endless?

ashroro
Yeah, Has darkseid ever defeated an abstract? I want to know too.

Lord Urizen
Nvrhadsex...i mean....Nvrbeenwthagirl

You are the only person claiming that Darkseid can create a series of realities (and not just dreams or psychic projections, but actual separate universes), and i quite frankly do not trust your word, since you have a powerful bias against Marvel.

Please provide a scan, or some sort of reference (comic book issue) ne thing that can back up your stance.

I have never heard of Darkseid being able to create universes....this is the first time I hear of this bullshit

King_Mungi
He's actually right, it's heavly implied in Seven Soliders: Mr.Miracle he did create multiple realities. He also now has access to the Anti-Life Equation

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
can IB generate a force equal to the roundhouse kick?

Chuck is the man

celestialdemon
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's actually right, it's heavly implied in Seven Soliders: Mr.Miracle he did create multiple realities. He also now has access to the Anti-Life Equation

If that's true, I'd like to see a scan of him creating it. Sounds pretty cool. I know about Darkseid acquiring the ALE, but the threadstarter specified no ALE.

King_Mungi
If that's true, I'd like to see a scan of him creating it. Sounds pretty cool. I know about Darkseid acquiring the ALE, but the threadstarter specified no ALE.

This is from the Darkseid respect thread:

Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid's humanoid form manifestation/avatar, Dark Side, traps Mr. Miracle in Omega, which creates a series of "synthetic lives", although Shilo does end up "convincing" Omega to release him ... Looks to me like he created his own pocket realities. Judge for yourself:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/85/ultfx7vk6.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7315/ult1yb9mm4.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1802/ult2mf9xn8.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6852/ult3hx3nd5.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/221/ult4fz7pl0.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1847/ult5cw9uk3.th.jpg

Techically if not mentioned what version this is you go by the current incarnation as per the rules of the board and he currently has it.

celestialdemon

Techically if not mentioned what version this is you go by the current incarnation as per the rules of the board and he currently has it.

Oh, I agree completely. But the threadstarter said this:

Who wins?

No ALE. No prep.

So....

King_Mungi
Oh, I agree completely. But the threadstarter said this:

My mistake, didn't see that.

celestialdemon
My mistake, didn't see that.

No prob. Thanks for the post from the respect thread.

HigH ScholaR
Still IB takes this, as long as opposites exist in the universe or balance ib will exist one way or another. Anyway.

the Darkone
IB crubstomp his candya$$.

nvrbeenwthagirl

OMG nvrhadaclue.nvrhadsex is right again? OMG. Thanks for the post.

NiņoAraņa
OMG nvrhadaclue.nvrhadsex is right again? OMG. Thanks for the post. i nvrhadsex..ermm

celestialdemon
What do those scans show exactly? They show Dark Side sending a New God to the Omega in order to trap him. Dark Side himself says there's no escape, but what happens only pages later? Dark Side says he's getting away. If a New God could escape from the "Omega universe", what could an abstract of the Inbetweener's power do?

I still give this to the IB.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What do those scans show exactly? They show Dark Side sending a New God to the Omega in order to trap him. Dark Side himself says there's no escape, but what happens only pages later? Dark Side says he's getting away. If a New God could escape from the "Omega universe", what could an abstract of the Inbetweener's power do?

I still give this to the IB.

UM lol you know nothing of mr miracle. He only "escaped" becuz he talked the omega into letting him out. And mr. miracle is on an entirely different lvl when it comes to thinking about things in that way. The point is that DS has the power to simply trap the IB in a reality akin to the nexus and then beat the crap out of him.

celestialdemon
UM lol you know nothing of mr miracle. He only "escaped" becuz he talked the omega into letting him out. And mr. miracle is on an entirely different lvl when it comes to thinking about things in that way. The point is that DS has the power to simply trap the IB in a reality akin to the nexus and then beat the crap out of him.

So if you can't talk your way out of it, then you can't escape. Got it.

Who else has Darkseid trapped using this to prove that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if you can't talk your way out of it, then you can't escape. Got it.

Who else has Darkseid trapped using this to prove that?

It's seems to me that you don't know enough about the new gods or mr. miracle to understand that His power is to escape things that absolutely no one else can escape. He can see ways out even if he doesn't have the power and explain it to someone who does. He is the only being capable of escaping the omega. Even before the omega became more powerful, no one could come back on thier own. it just happens that now it's more powerful.

Lord Urizen
You guys wanna suck my INBETWEENER, and lick my DARKSIED ? droolio

laughing

Sorry...sorry...im in a stupid mood lol

Lord Urizen
sorry guys, i apologize....i just couldnt help it....with names like that, these characters are JUST ASKING for intended puns

Jax_Jax
darkseid ftw

Juntai
He is right about Mr Miracle. His power is to escape.
Oblivion, omega, whatever, anything. Mr Miracle can and will escape it.
During the series, he's dropped into a black hole, and escaped.
Then, he's sent to Omega, and escapes.
At the end of that series, he dies, then escapes.
lol.

the Darkone
In-Betweener will just over power Darkseid and literally f**k him up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
In-Betweener will just over power Darkseid and literally f**k him up.

laughing

You obviously haven't been reading DC too much lately have you? There is no over powering DS. maybe an avatar. At any rate, what is the inbetweener going to do to having his time line erased? What opposing force is there to the Omega Effect? There is none. DS is superior to the forces of Chaos and Order in DC, so inbetweener's bosses would also be inferior thus making the IB inferior.

Endless Mike
laughing

You obviously haven't been reading DC too much lately have you? There is no over powering DS. maybe an avatar. At any rate, what is the inbetweener going to do to having his time line erased? What opposing force is there to the Omega Effect? There is none. DS is superior to the forces of Chaos and Order in DC, so inbetweener's bosses would also be inferior thus making the IB inferior.

So according to you, even the One Above All couldn't overpower Darkseid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So according to you, even the One Above All couldn't overpower Darkseid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why would he do that? The one above all doesn't get involved with creations. And the One above all doesn't over power anyone. Not when he can just erase thier birthday. Nice try tho.

Endless Mike
You're avoiding the question

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're avoiding the question

Becuz that's silly. No one can beat a supreme being. You know what I meant when I said no one is over powering DS. with in obvious reasoning. Now of course the LT or Mr. Mxy or The Spectre would over power.

Ethereal
IB wins this by a fairly large margin. IB is potentially one of the most powerful/versatile abstracts in the MU. Darkseid just isn't on his level. Odin would get a majority over Darkseid, heck, Thanos would arguably get a few wins off him.

Inbetweener 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ethereal
IB wins this by a fairly large margin. IB is potentially one of the most powerful/versatile abstracts in the MU. Darkseid just isn't on his level. Odin would get a majority over Darkseid, heck, Thanos would arguably get a few wins off him.

Inbetweener 10/10

What? YOu are not serious? Odin won't get shit on DS. Not unless you think Odin can do what the Spectre could not. DS in true form could literally stick his hand in the 3rd world's universe and crush galaxies with a wave. Stayne can take out the IB. So I'm betting her creator, DS, could do it that much faster.

Endless Mike
Darkseid didn't resist Spectre of his own power, the Source brought him back.

guy222

In-Betweener FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl

It is also the source that powers DS's Omega powers. Let's see the IB resist being put in a place where no Opposites exist. Such as the oblivion zone where the OE sends people. Not gonna happen. Also, We have never, Ever Seen DS truly beaten except when his own powers directly or indirectly had something to do with it, or the person was on a very high lvl like Mr. mxy or The Spectre or the Source wall Holding him in place. The IB doesn't have the Goods to win over DS in Ten out of Ten. I give him 3/10.

Endless Mike
Highfather's Alpha Force is Darkseid's powers opposite, so IB summons that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Highfather's Alpha Force is Darkseid's powers opposite, so IB summons that.

HIghfather's Alpha Force is the Opposite of the Omega Beams. NOT the Omega Effect. There is no opposing force for being erased. And IB cannot summon something that can only come from the Source. Only Takion and Stayne have those powers. Try again.

Endless Mike
You act like the Source only exists to serve Darkseid

nvrbeenwthagirl
You act like the Source only exists to serve Darkseid

UM no. But since it won't let anyone kill certain individuals, I doubt the IB will be able to summon an energy that is specifically coming only from itself.

Endless Mike
You don't have to kill someone to win a fight

the Darkone
In-betweener will f**k up Darkseid, In-betweener Galactus and held his own, In-betweener powers our on a universal scale, he warps reality on a universe level, controls all forms of energy, teleporter, increase his mass to rival any abstract height or size, the Omega beams nor Omega effect will not work on In-betweener what so ever. As where In-betweener can f**k up Darkseid and counter his powers, and you don't have to kill somebody to beat them. IB too damn versatile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
In-betweener will f**k up Darkseid, In-betweener Galactus and held his own, In-betweener powers our on a universal scale, he warps reality on a universe level, controls all forms of energy, teleporter, increase his mass to rival any abstract height or size, the Omega beams nor Omega effect will not work on In-betweener what so ever. As where In-betweener can f**k up Darkseid and counter his powers, and you don't have to kill somebody to beat them. IB too damn versatile.

And Darkseid isn't versatile? Darksied held his own against the Godwave. Irgo the IB isn't impressing me. Darksied also has hurt multiversal beings. So The IB isn't winning this any time soon. The IB has had his ass handed to him by Thanos. And Darksied has the key to IB's weakness. One Zap the phantom zone or Oblvion and the IB has nothing to counter.

the Darkone
And Darkseid isn't versatile? Darksied held his own against the Godwave. Irgo the IB isn't impressing me. Darksied also has hurt multiversal beings. So The IB isn't winning this any time soon. The IB has had his ass handed to him by Thanos. And Darksied has the key to IB's weakness. One Zap the phantom zone or Oblvion and the IB has nothing to counter.

Did you every read the Thanos quest our you just look at the pictures, Thanos beat him in the nexus where In-betweener is powerless if you have read the book you would have know that. Your the only one saying Darkseid will win, you really show your DC bias. IB stalemate Galactus, Yuga Khan who is a Galactus level punked his son Darkseid that shows you he is not on Galactus level.

Harry Fingerman
I-B

Priest
IB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.