Flint (Stormwatch) vs Power Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Flint
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/f/flint1.jpg
Flint's skin is rock-hard, and she seems to be pretty much invulnerable. Bullets affect her about as much as a stiff rain, and even a rocket can at most knock her back and damage her costume. Dropping her from a great height will result in a crater and an unfazed Flint. She does seem more vulnerable to energy weapons.

Although she doesn't display extreme super-strength, her blows have impressive power - presumably a combination of her strength, speed and rock-hard hands. She can behead a normal man in a single punch, and has been known to kill bulletproof superhumans with a good rush-by punch to the jaw.

In recent years, Flint has displayed super-speed - she can do easy things faster than humanly possible (such as changing clothes), and is superhumanly good at catching projectiles in mid-flight. She is also very proficient at grabbing large objects and throwing them with great fluidity, power and accuracy.

She is able to create a brutal, vectorized shockwave by slamming her hands together - the resultant blast of pressurized air is enough to break the back of a normal man.

vs

Power Princess
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Powergirl.png
Flight, invulnerability, vast super-strength, super-speed, over 500 years of combat experience, ageless.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by complexbrother
She is able to create a brutal, vectorized shockwave by slamming her hands together - the resultant blast of pressurized air is enough to break the back of a normal man.

This feat really impressed me when I was reading Stormwatch, so I'll give to Flint.

manjaro
yeah and she didnt do the thunder clap like hulk and superman always does she just squeezed her hand together almost like when someone is praying then a massive column of air broke some dude's back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.