who can get wonder woman to date her batman or iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captian13
so whos a biger player

Big Sexy
Iron Man without a doubt. Hes a ladies man. Don't think WW is into child molesters.

batdude123
Obviously Bruce.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Iron Man without a doubt. Hes a ladies man. Don't think WW is into child molesters.

It's not funny anymore.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
It's not funny anymore. sad Who says i'm joking.

batdude123
sad Who says i'm joking.

I am.

marvelprince
Definitely Tony. If it has breats he can woo it. Unfortunately for him though that also encompasses some 40+ yr old dudes.

Seriously though, I think initially Diana would date Tony first but in terms of relationships I see her happier with Bruce

Juntai
Bruce.

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Definitely Tony. If it has breats he can woo it. Unfortunately for him though that also encompasses some 40+ yr old dudes.

Seriously though, I think initially Diana would date Tony first but in terms of relationships I see her happier with Bruce

She's already fond of Bruce.

captian13
i know tony can do her stick out tongue

Big Sexy
I am. I am not joking. stick out tongue Now that I think about, Diana probably wouldn't have a problem with the children thing, Shes already a murderer, its not like her standards are so high.

batdude123
I am not joking. stick out tongue Now that I think about, Diana probably wouldn't have a problem with the children thing, Shes already a murderer, its not like her standards are so high.

Yes you are.

D-Block
sad Who says i'm joking.

laughing

captian13
no i think i will get tony a biger player tony 10/10

marvelprince
She's already fond of Bruce.

I had assumed the thread starter simply meant if they both starting from scratch, ie who's the better ladies man

Soljer
Hmmm...A murderer, a child molester, and an alcoholic.

This sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Draco69
Bruce.

Tony is a womanizer who rarely respects the womens he's with.

Which would piss of Diana...cause ya know she's all feminist-like.

Grimm22
Originally posted by captian13
no i think i will get tony a biger player tony 10/10

This coming from someone who likes gambit laughing

Bruce ftw

marvelprince
Originally posted by Draco69
Bruce.

Tony is a womanizer who rarely respects the womens he's with.

Which would piss of Diana...cause ya know she's all feminist-like.

Actually a lot of women who Tony's been with have been feminist-like. Besides, Bruce will come across exactly the same if she's just meeting him for the first time

Draco69
Originally posted by marvelprince
Actually a lot of women who Tony's been with have been feminist-like. Besides, Bruce will come across exactly the same if she's just meeting him for the first time

Bruce is manlier.

If Diana wanted pussy, she would've stayed on Themyscira.

big grin

What If...
laughing

PRAYERRUN
I think that Bruce would woo her better. All Tony seems to want is sex, which would make dianna mad enough to knock him into childhood.stick out tongue

great_dane
shes already on batmans sack. bruce would **** that skank

h1a8
Who wants WW?
She would easily break both their d!ck$ with the slightest movement. no

golem370
Wolverine

Juntai
Originally posted by h1a8
Who wants WW?
She would easily break both their d!ck$ with the slightest movement. no I would. big grin

complexbrother
Tony is a billinare playboy in a suit of armor,but that sort of thing will not sway Diana ,she respects warriors . and that is what Bruce is . he play at being a playboy but Batman is what he is. and that is what Diana respects . all that Batman is.

Milkie
Wonder Woman will see right through Tony and know that he is up to no good

Bruce

endrict
bruce by far wins, that dude knows how many Pubic hairs WW got on her already! he knows everything on everyone in DC.

brainchild81
Iron Man without a doubt. Hes a ladies man. Don't think WW is into child molesters. Hey! Cut that out! Batman never touches children mad

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
Bruce is manlier.

Manly my ass , he dresses up pre-pubescent children in bright colors and uses them as firggen distractions while he beats up some schlep whose trying to make a living (in a bad way) .

Plus Bruce is no warrior...

Novablast13
ya tony is 1 and hes cool

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Manly my ass , he dresses up pre-pubescent children in bright colors and uses them as firggen distractions while he beats up some schlep whose trying to make a living (in a bad way) .

Plus Bruce is no warrior...

That joke is soooooo old. stick out tongue

Nice sig. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Diana actually went out on a date with Bruce once . . .

horrorwolf
Spite Thread for Tony.

Bruce is already in Wondy's heart.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
All Tony seems to want is sex, which would make dianna mad enough to knock him into childhood.stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing

ScarletSpeed
Tony would wreck that chick smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Tony would wreck that chick smile

Assuming she didn't wreck his hip bones with the first thrust.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Assuming she didn't wreck his hip bones with the first thrust. ladies don't thrust no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Master-Borg
ladies don't thrust no expression

I like to just lay back and let her do the work.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Master-Borg
ladies don't thrust no expression

dev

Whoever said Wonderwoman was a lady?

superchron
Tony ftw, Bruce is way to depressing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by horrorwolf
dev

Whoever said Wonderwoman was a lady?

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/humor/MyGodWhatIsIt.jpg

Bentley
Ironman is funnier, in the other hand he is a fascist. Still I can see him pulling this off.

wolverex84
oh forget those two.. they cant handle wonder woman in bed... they just men.. she needs big guys like sups, Hyperion, Luke cage, those ones with diamond hard dicks..lol i mean think about it, if u are invulnerable to harm, flesh.. especially something as delicate as dick will not be enough on wonder woman, she needs STEEL!!!..LOL
but if it came to choose the two, she will flirt with tony but go home with Bruce..

Symmetric Chaos
Wait a second. WonderWoman is made of clay . . . eeeew

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by wolverex84
oh forget those two.. they cant handle wonder woman in bed... they just men.. she needs big guys like sups, Hyperion, Luke cage, those ones with diamond hard dicks..lol i mean think about it, if u are invulnerable to harm, flesh.. especially something as delicate as dick will not be enough on wonder woman, she needs STEEL!!!..LOL
but if it came to choose the two, she will flirt with tony but go home with Bruce..

Why have Supes steel dick, when she can have the mighty Iron pole of Tony Stark lol laughing out loud

superchron
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Why have Supes steel dick, when she can have the mighty Iron pole of Tony Stark lol laughing out loud

Extremis condom ftw

SpiderGauntlet
Tony is a wife beater beer

Bentley
Batman is a child beater.

I just realized that the title can be read as "Can Wonderwoman date Tony or Bruce?", in that case I say she can date both shifty

Novablast13
lol ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.