The Gullwings vs. FF7 Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
They have access to all INNATE abilities and limit breaks. They have unlimited MP and can use their special attacks continuosly if they desire.

Yuna
Paine
Rikku

vs.

Tifa
Yuffie
Aeris

Superboy Prime
I side with the Gullwings. The FF7 girls are not much of a team when compared to the Gullwings and one of them may already be dead. The way I see it Paine disposes of Aerith in similar Seph fashion just for giggles. Rikku sends a couple of Machina to distract Yuffie long enough to aid Yuna tackle Tifa until Paine joins them and the trio unleashes on Miss Lockheart. Afterwards Yuna summons the Magus Sisters on Yuffie IF the ninja has not already fled.

Kaled
Originally posted by Draco69
They have access to all INNATE abilities and limit breaks. They have unlimited MP and can use their special attacks continuosly if they desire.

Yuna
Paine
Rikku

vs.

Tifa
Yuffie
Aeris

us special attacks continuely? you mean tifa can use an ever ladting final heaven?

and Aeris, great gospel?

if thats true, then no one wins

Aeris is my ultimate fanboy ism ness thingy, so i say the FF7 girls through it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.