Dracula vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. No Mental attacks

Dracula- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/draculav.htm

vs

Wolverine- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Wolverine_%28Logan_/_James_Howlett%29

Milkie
Dracula makes James his slave

PRAYERRUN
Wolverine all the way.

Rewmac
Dracule whipes the floor with him....If it's not fanboy powered Wolverine he goes down.

Milkie
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Wolverine all the way.

I don't see anyway for him to win...

golem370
Without mental attacks Wolverine won't become a slave and I would guess that a bite from Dracule wouldn't work ether considering Wolves healing factor.

endrict
Sabertooth is way more of a badass then Dracula, Wolverine fights Sabretooh every day and most of the time wins.

Wolverine wins. 7/10

golem370
Did you read Dracula's powers?

Milkie
no expression

Vampire's have the ability to hypnotize people with a gaze of the eyes...

Where have you been...

golem370
Well since I took that out of this battle then it's not a weapon for Dracula to use.

Milkie
no expression

He still has his Magic

Wolverine is Doomed

golem370
True I thought about that.

golem370
But Batman beat him right?

endrict
yup and so did logan in the past...i think embarrasment

endrict
Originally posted by Milkie
no expression

He still has his Magic

Wolverine is Doomed

oh yah.....magic...maybe....Wolverine looses......thinking too hard sick

Milkie
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DraculaandSurfer2.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6765/54wi.jpg

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing
Surfer got pwned!!!

Milkie
Originally posted by golem370
But Batman beat him right?

That was DC Dracula

and Dracula's bit worked on Wolverine before

endrict
The Brood couldn't turn Logan before and neither should Dracula's bite.

Arahan
there was a what if story where dracula turned wolverine into a vampire then logan made a rebellion and bit some other heroes like spiderman

(which doesnt make sense because it is stated that his radioactive blood protects him of vampirsm)

and became the king of vampires....wtih other words BS writing everywhere.

In a other story there was an attempt to transform logan in a werewolf but it failed thx to his healing powers.
So if transforimng a human into a vampire is a biological process then dracula cant turn him into a vampire, but if it is a magic thing then yes.

golem370
Silver Surfer being defeated by Dracula is by writing because he has speed strength and all together more versatile over Dracula.

endrict
I DONT CARE IF DRACULA TURNED LOGAN... IT SHOULDN'T WORK, THE BROOD TRIED IN THE PAST AND IT DIDNT WORK.

THAT IS WHY I STOPPED READING WOLVERINE AND OTHER MARVEL COMICS BECAUSE OF THE BULL FREAKING SHIT WRITING.

Milkie
Originally posted by endrict
The Brood couldn't turn Logan before and neither should Dracula's bite.

The Brood are not even Vampire...

Milkie
Originally posted by Arahan
there was a what if story where dracula turned wolverine into a vampire then logan made a rebellion and bit some other heroes like spiderman

(which doesnt make sense because it is stated that his radioactive blood protects him of vampirsm)

and became the king of vampires....wtih other words BS writing everywhere.

In a other story there was an attempt to transform logan in a werewolf but it failed thx to his healing powers.
So if transforimng a human into a vampire is a biological process then dracula cant turn him into a vampire, but if it is a magic thing then yes.

I think Dracula's is Supernatural via Sorcery since it worked on Surfer

endrict
The Brood are not even Vampire...

either which way they shouldn't be able to turn him.

Milkie
They (Brood) couldn't.

Dracu uses Sorcery.

Healing Factor does not beat magic

OH WAIT!!!

THIS IS WOLVERINE!!!

endrict
but isn't it a bite and not Sorcery?

endrict
please keep in mind i am a Wolverine fanboy but not the type that thinks he is a god, that's BS to the max

manjaro
well blade laways manage to own the shit outta dracula..so no reason wolvie shouldnt be able to

grey fox
Let's look at some basic logic people.

Wolverines healing factor pwns most diseases , I'm pretty sure the guy is immune to aids.

Marvel Vampires are created by their infected blood-cells

I wouldn't be surprised if (after drinking some of Wolvies Blood) Drac started smoking cigars and saying "Bub" alot.

Milkie
Originally posted by endrict
but isn't it a bite and not Sorcery?

Dracula is not like Morbius

I'm sure Dracu he could deliver a enchanted bite

manjaro
They (Brood) couldn't.

Dracu uses Sorcery.

Healing Factor does not beat magic

OH WAIT!!!

THIS IS WOLVERINE!!!

dracula may have magical powers but the vampire bite isnt sorcery..its a virus in their saliva that transforms ppl..by my count both in 616 and Ultimate U spiderman has been infected by a vampire/or something very close to one about 4 or 5 times...and each time its due to his own rapid healing, and his radioactive blood that cuases him to recover....wolverine's healing should take care of this even tho im sure it would leave him seriously vulnerable....so i say Dracula gets some good tags in, and maybe has a little time to stand over him and gloat.....then yes it being wolverine and all he would come to in no time and beat him laughing

hey you gotta remember that this is the guy who beat the gorgon, by reflecting his own power back at him,cuz you know apparently one can reflect a broad sprectrum of light with a few strips of metal

Milkie
I meant he could add a spell to enhance the bite.

bigbran
Funny thread...

You might as well open the SS vs Wolverine thread back up, since people actually thought he would win...

Dracula, kills him. If not, he beats the hell out of him.
Drac 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.