AWE trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alina
There won't be a AWE teaser trailer attached to SC3 here in Nov.

Terry wrote this on Wordplayer:

If there's a reason for no trailer, it's probably the long shadow of Dead Man's Chest.

The film is still in theaters (a few) and still pulling in a million or two a week overseas, and it's already late October. That doesn't give much time, pretty soon the DVD will be out, with its own advertising campaign.

Dead Man's Chest won't die down until January, it seems, and then we can move on to the next one; anything now would be oversaturation.

*sniff* no trailer until next year? Oh bugger...it will probably be around super bowl.
Damn, I'm disappointedbawling

SparrowSwann
but i think it's pretty certain there is going to be a trailer attached to the DVD- if only a teaser trailer... so we only have to wait till December 5th!!!!

Mistypirate
No trailer in DVD, for real? sad . There has to be something.

sailorleo
ah mierdaors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

evilm0nki3
that sucks...

mmoviejunkie
well thank goodness i dont have to waste my time going to see SC3!

sailorleo
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
well thank goodness i dont have to waste my time going to see SC3! yeah that's true....

willofthewisp
Thank goodness for that. So when will the trailer premiere?

sparrobethroxmy
I read that Teague Sparrow (Jack's father . Keith Richards) and Bootstrap Bill meet and make an agreement to save their children - Will and Jack. It's from the supposed trailer.
Also from the trailer:
Will doesn't want to embrace Liz, Liz throws the compass into the sea and Barbossa realizes Jack loves Liz...

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
I read that Teague Sparrow (Jack's father . Keith Richards) and Bootstrap Bill meet and make an agreement to save their children - Will and Jack. It's from the supposed trailer.
Also from the trailer:
Will doesn't want to embrace Liz, Liz throws the compass into the sea and Barbossa realizes Jack loves Liz...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy thanx 4 posting dat awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur lucky! where do u find all da spoilers + info????????????????

Alina
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
Also from the trailer:

That was from the fake trailer script that has been floating around...down it would have been great if it had been true!

surfchikpir8fan
GOD DAMN IT! well who eva made it up waz vry vry vry talented n i send my compliments 2 them anyway

Alina
Yeah, it sounded pretty good, I was disappointed when I found out it was false....Terry also mentioned on wordplayer that there won't be a trailer on the DVD - obviously.
It just seem strange, AWE will premiere in May, if a trailer won't show up until next year there will only be a few months between the trailer and the movie...one would think that with all the competition in May, that Disney would start promoting AWE as soon as possible confused

D_Shiznitdog
BOOOOOOOO!

Chiki Mina
oh well...all we can do its wait.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Alina
Yeah, it sounded pretty good, I was disappointed when I found out it was false....Terry also mentioned on wordplayer that there won't be a trailer on the DVD - obviously.
It just seem strange, AWE will premiere in May, if a trailer won't show up until next year there will only be a few months between the trailer and the movie...one would think that with all the competition in May, that Disney would start promoting AWE as soon as possible confused

of course i want to see the trailer, but i'm kinda glad that its not coming out until next year, i'm mean if they started now then the trailer would be over played. jan. is a good time to start the trailer for the movie theaters

Chiki Mina
I agree with you 100% mmoviejunkie. Its better late than never. Besides it makes sense if comes out next year.

It prooves to show that that info from the internt of coming out in Santa 3 and on dvd is a lie. Lets wait ppl...lets not trust the internet

mmoviejunkie
^^yep!

shannstar79
I bet they are waiting until January beacause of 1 thing
they can premire the trailer durring the superbowl
that day is the most watched day for telivison
That would be a great idea I think. That was Millions of people would be sure to see it, and want to go see the movie

johnnyforever
Originally posted by shannstar79
I bet they are waiting until January beacause of 1 thing
they can premire the trailer durring the superbowl
that day is the most watched day for telivison
That would be a great idea I think. That was Millions of people would be sure to see it, and want to go see the movie eek! you are soo right!!!

you >> smart geek << me

shannstar79
laughing out loud laughing out loud
I Just thought about that today, If they premire the trailer Super Bowl Sunday almost all of America would be sure to see it
Good thinking on their part if u ask me

johnnyforever
yes, VERY good thinking! and i don't watch football, but if the trailer's gonna be on tv, i don't care what my mom has to do that day, she can go! i'm staying home!!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by johnnyforever
yes, VERY good thinking! and i don't watch football, but if the trailer's gonna be on tv, i don't care what my mom has to do that day, she can go! i'm staying home!!!

thats funny !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.