Venom vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Venom vs Dracula

They fight at midnight.

Whos wins?

juggernaut66666
Dracula

Milkie
Dracu

Galan777
Dracs

harri
venom will win

Turok16
Surprising. roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
how?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Venom vs Dracula

They fight at midnight.

Whos wins?

Dracula

DigiMark007
Originally posted by harri
how?

By winning.

...dude fought Apocalypse well, didn't he? Yeah, Dracula is what the symbiote wants to be when it grows up.

boriquaking55
Dracula

Molecule man
vlad tepes smile

TricksterPriest
For the record, Apoc vs. Drac was extremely poorly written. Dracula should not be a threat to Apoc. That being said, Venom can win this, if he gets the right equipment. But, given that the thread maker didn't give him that, Drac curbstomps him. Dracula has messed with Strange and lived. He's mind****ed Silver Surfer. Venom's outclassed.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For the record, Apoc vs. Drac was extremely poorly written. Dracula should not be a threat to Apoc. That being said, Venom can win this, if he gets the right equipment. But, given that the thread maker didn't give him that, Drac curbstomps him. Dracula has messed with Strange and lived. He's mind****ed Silver Surfer. Venom's outclassed.

The Silver Surfer encounter was some of the biggest PIS I've ever seen. That fight should have been a total non-event.

Drac still wins however.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The Silver Surfer encounter was some of the biggest PIS I've ever seen. That fight should have been a total non-event.

Ugh, I agree. Drac actually managed to slap SS roll eyes (sarcastic)

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Ugh, I agree. Drac actually managed to slap SS roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wanted to slap the damn writer after that roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
venom man

xmeat
venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.