Superman Blue v.s. Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, & Kyle Rayner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
This is Superman Blue Taking on Some of the most powerful GL's ever. This fight takes place in Metropolis, Bloodlust is on, no PIS/CIS....

Superman Blue:
http://rodenta1031.myftp.org/zapoqx/waroffury/images/Memberimages/superman_blue.jpg

V.S.

Hal Jordan:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/Greenlantern.PNG

Alan Scott (Sentinel):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Alan_scott-ross.jpg

Kyle Rayner:
http://www.dcfanpage.de/who_is_who/images/green_lantern2.jpg

NOTE: This IS NOT Kyle as Ion.....

Who Wins??

Respect Superman Blue:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t405733.html

juggernaut66666
So Alan is Sentinel or not?

Kang16
What the f**k?

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So Alan is Sentinel or not? yep

juggernaut66666
Can Blue Superman manipulate magic?

Galan777
Im not 100% sure, I posted the respect thread in the first post wink

Rewmac
Is this a joke? The 3 of them can take this. One-on-one I'm not shure...

Galan777
Im not too sure, Supes Blue is VERY powerful

juggernaut66666
I will go with Superman .

Milkie
Alan takes this

Galan777
Originally posted by Milkie
Alan takes this mabye, but not alone....

Milkie
Alone...

Priest
nope not alone

Rewmac
None of the Lanterns are match for Superman Blue alone...I mean Superman Blue is the energy Superman and he is seriously powerful. But the 3 Lantern's together are powerful enough to take him out of the game...

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac
None of the Lanterns are match for Superman Blue alone...I mean Superman Blue is the energy Superman and he is seriously powerful. But the 3 Lantern's together are powerful enough to take him out of the game... Possibly, but its still a close fight

juggernaut66666
I changed my mind Alan for the win

Galan777
not alone

Milkie
ALONE!!

Galan777
How?

Milkie
no expression

BOOM TUBE!!!!

Galan777
Originally posted by Milkie
no expression

BOOM TUBE!!!! laughing Good one!

UniOmni
Superman Blue isn't the end all of energy manipulators.

I'd give any of the three named odds one on one.

Galan777
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman Blue isn't the end all of energy manipulators.

I'd give any of the three named odds one on one. One on one the GL's wont be beating Supes Blue

UniOmni
Why?

Galan777
Why? Did you look at the respect thread i posted in the first post?

Supes Blue isnt just an energy manipulator...

juggernaut66666
Why?
Check the Energy Superman respect thread he has the power to break up the concetraiton of the Gls

UniOmni
Now i know he's being overrated.

Galan777
He's not being overrated at all

Browse through the respect thread and look for yourself

Rewmac
yes yes

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac
yes yes ??

UniOmni
Surfer has higher feats, but that doesn't mean he takes GL in a wash.

Galan777
Did you browse through the respect thread?

bigbran
Gl's win.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Galan777
Did you browse through the respect thread?

Yeah.

But the thing is, to go by high end alone is faulty.

Take the overall average, and then get at me.

Galan777
Yeah.

But the thing is, to go by high end alone is faulty.

Take the overall average, and then get at me. Name 1 "low" feat that Supes Blue had............ There really arent any...

UniOmni
Dr.Light shot him into space.

Galan777
thats a "low" showing how?

Rewmac
Dr. supposed to be a tough one...But I don't know...

UniOmni
He shuffled his glowing ass up the em spectrum to radio waves, and shot his ass into space!!

Hows that not a low showing?

Galan777
He shuffled his glowing ass up the em spectrum to radio waves, and shot his ass into space!!

Hows that not a low showing? so that means we can leave out fights like him beating a friggin angel?

Soljer
Uhhmm...maybe I'm overrating the Green Lanterns a bit...but I figure that one (maybe one and a half, wink ) could take Superman Blue.

Three is definite overkill.

Rewmac
3 is definitely enough. Alan Scott as Sentinel could do some damage. And he got 2 experienced Lantern's on his side. Kyle Rayner (hmm.. a cool dude), Hal Jordan (a powerful dude)...It should do the job...

darthgoober
Blue has the ability to screw with GL's nervous system and keep them from being able to focus on useing their rings effectivly. But I don't think he could do that kind of thing against all three of them in a strait up fight. Plus, Alan can manipulate magic, and Blue himself stated that he was as vulnerable to magic as anyone. So I say the trio takes this without to much trouble. They'd just be to much acting as a group.

Avalonofthewind
Dr.Light with the worlogog shot him into space.

Just had to correct that.

Hows that not a low showing?

Because Dr. Light was being powered by the Worlogog. Supes still came back completely unhurt.

Bentley
Galan is a fanboy wink

Galan007
Bumping a nearly 2 year old thread, just to bash?

Nice....

Bentley
I know I'm nice angel

carver9
I give this to superman; superman blue was stated numerous and numerous of times as being one if not the most powerful being in his universe and from what Ive seen of him during his appearance I agree (not counting people like spectre).

I give this to him 10/10, dont see a way that any of them can beat him but it would still be a good match up though.

carver9
Originally posted by darthgoober
Blue has the ability to screw with GL's nervous system and keep them from being able to focus on useing their rings effectivly. But I don't think he could do that kind of thing against all three of them in a strait up fight. Plus, Alan can manipulate magic, and Blue himself stated that he was as vulnerable to magic as anyone. So I say the trio takes this without to much trouble. They'd just be to much acting as a group.

I dont agree, I dont see a way that they could affect him. He wasnt even vulnerable to magic, so how is this going to give them a win in a battle against him. Even prometheus stated that superman didnt have a weakness and he asked superman to kill himself due to not having a way to beat him.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to superman; superman blue was stated numerous and numerous of times as being one if not the most powerful being in his universe and from what Ive seen of him during his appearance I agree (not counting people like spectre). I've seen Resurrection Man own Blue, wif teh powa voice! shifty

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I've seen Resurrection Man own Blue, wif teh powa voice! shifty

Ive seen deathstroke own a gl and then it was hal and I have also seen batman own a gl and guess what, it was hal.

What was the point of your post.

Galan007
What was the point of your post. That Blue is extremely powerful, but far from 'the most' powerful.

Then again, loosing to RM certainly isn't a low showing.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
That Blue is extremely powerful, but far from 'the most' powerful.

Then again, loosing to RM certainly isn't a low showing.

Just because he had one bad showing dont mean that he isnt extremely powerful.

Well I guess since spectre almost got his head took off from a batkick he isnt one of the most powerful beings in dcu.

llagrok
Just because he had one bad showing dont mean that he isnt extremely powerful.

Well I guess since spectre almost got his head took off from a batkick he isnt one of the most powerful beings in dcu.

Why are you ignoring the context of the batkick?

Galan007
Just because he had one bad showing dont mean that he isnt extremely powerful. Not saying Blue isn't powerful, just that he isn't the 'most' powerful. And again, loosing to RM isn't a low showing by any means - he's a trans-level being.

Well I guess since spectre almost got his head took off from a batkick he isnt one of the most powerful beings in dcu. You mustn't know the context there, eh?

Roldz
How about the suit? Im sure this 3 Gl's can do somethin about it..

B Supes - being able to manipulate electrical impulses in their nervous system worked against a rookie Kyle.. Highly doubt it'll work against the latter let alone the seniors..lol

The 3 GL's energy/matter control >>>>>>>>> B. Supes..

This 3 would completely curbstomp B Supes.. my 2 cents..

I wonder how he (Supes) would fare against Firestorm? Me thinks Supes got a weakness against FS..

carver9
how are they going to beat a being that can basically become electricity itself or become intagible or become 80ft tall still possess all of his power and might.

Supes 10/10

By the way dc stated that he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe so it has to be true. This statement wasnt said just once and from what I have seen of him, yes he could be just that damn powerful.

quanchi112
Team crushes. Spitey spite.

Roldz
how are they going to beat a being that can basically become electricity itself or become intagible or become 80ft tall still possess all of his power and might.

By the way dc stated that he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe so it has to be true. This statement wasnt said just once and from what I have seen of him, yes he could be just that damn powerful.

The 2 GL's in this lineup has done those feats you mentioned, Dont know abut Sentinel dough not too familiar with him..

I could say the same with the rings; specially one with Kyle.. This has been stated time and time again to be one of the most powerfull artifacts in DC..

Quite similar? I think so..

Each character B. Supes is facing in these thread possess similar potential as him and fighting all 3 of em at same time does not bode will against him.. Just my 2 cents :-)

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
Galan is a fanboy wink Not cool. Let's not have any more of this. Thanks.

Avlon
Though I think Blue could take a few wins, I wouldn't count the GL's out either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.