Demitri Maximoff vs Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Normally, Slayer is a gentleman, despite being a vampire, and enjoys fights without bloodshed.

Unfortunately, now is not the case.

The former boss of the Assassin's Guild is in the realm of Makai, gunning for Demitri Maximoff, who had whisked away his wife, Sharon, with the intention of making her is newest vampiric bride.

Now Slayer is doing his vampiric impression of 'Man on Fire' as he confronts Demitri and demands that he hands over Sharon...or else.

Stage: Fetus of God

TricksterPriest
I should probably point out that Sharon is effectively immortal and immune to vampirism and other things. As evidenced by the fact that Eddy can't posess her, diseases don't work and Slayer drains her down to a dried out husk in his win pose. She regenerates and gets back up. That aside, my money's on Slayer. Demitri is powerful, but we never see how strong Slayer is. He only get glimpses of his power. The man founded the assasins guild and lays on the ground looking amused when he loses. In terms of gameplay, Demitri is a direct attacker, and Slayer is more of a deceptive fighter. He has numerous cancels and sidesteps. Not to mention a high damage average.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should probably point out that Sharon is effectively immortal and immune to vampirism and other things. As evidenced by the fact that Eddy can't posess her, diseases don't work and Slayer drains her down to a dried out husk in his win pose. She regenerates and gets back up. That aside, my money's on Slayer. Demitri is powerful, but we never see how strong Slayer is. He only get glimpses of his power. The man founded the assasins guild and lays on the ground looking amused when he loses. In terms of gameplay, Demitri is a direct attacker, and Slayer is more of a deceptive fighter. He has numerous cancels and sidesteps. Not to mention a high damage average.

I know. I read Slayer's profile. This is just for dramatic purposes.

TricksterPriest
Sorry. My bad. bag So what did you think of my fight analysis?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sorry. My bad. bag So what did you think of my fight analysis?

Very detailed. You know what you're talking about. I salute you.

Emperor Ashtar
demitri destroys him

Kayne Archeron
Slayer can make an amazing string of combos, so this match goes to him

shin_remy
Dimitri destroys him

Remulous
Demetri in a heart beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.