Warpath and Thing Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
No prep Warpath gets his Knifes who wins?

snoopdogg
Those knives are just gonna piss Hulk off I think. Hulk still wins.

Grimm22
Duo ftw wink

Ben is even with Hulk for the first 10-20 minutes of the fight anyway.

Thats more than enougth time for the duo to take him down with teamwork yes

bigbran
Thing gets his head kicked in by Hulk.
Didn't a Ben 2x as powerful still get his ass whooped?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Duo ftw wink

Ben is even with Hulk for the first 10-20 minutes of the fight anyway.

Thats more than enougth time for the duo to take him down with teamwork yes

10-20 minutes? I'd give Ben 10 minutes at the most. Hulk's not one to stay calm for long.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
10-20 minutes? I'd give Ben 10 minutes at the most. Hulk's not one to stay calm for long.

I said EVEN no expression

Ben can FIGHT Hulk for around 30 minutes or so, but when it gets to 40 minutes, Hulk usually just gets too powerful

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
I said EVEN no expression

Ben can FIGHT Hulk for around 30 minutes or so, but when it gets to 40 minutes, Hulk usually just gets too powerful

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like Ben sits there with a stop watch "29:04, I still have some time" "Oh, shit, 39:53, I better book..."

Fighting to the best of his ability, as per forum rules, the Hulk would outmatch Ben LONG before even 20 minutes had passed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like Ben sits there with a stop watch "29:04, I still have some time" "Oh, shit, 39:53, I better book..."

Fighting to the best of his ability, as per forum rules, the Hulk would outmatch Ben LONG before even 20 minutes had passed.

Outclass in stats no expression

However that has never stopped Ben from holding his own before wink

guy222
hulk

MightyEInherjar
Hulk 9/10.

severance
Hulk can surpass Things strength in seconds heck he probably starts off stronger. Bens only hope is his street fighting skills which are usually exaggerated to shang chi levels. Warpath is gonna add dick to Things assault. Hulk regularly takes on teams and wins

llagrok
Originally posted by severance
Hulk can surpass Things strength in seconds heck he probably starts off stronger. Bens only hope is his street fighting skills which are usually exaggerated to shang chi levels. Warpath is gonna add dick to Things assault. Hulk regularly takes on teams and wins

Wrong.

Regular Hulk would probably go down fast. In nightmerica, his throat was cut easily, something Warpath and his VIBRANIUM knives would have no problem copying.

severance
Originally posted by llagrok
Wrong.

Regular Hulk would probably go down fast. In nightmerica, his throat was cut easily, something Warpath and his VIBRANIUM knives would have no problem copying.

regular hulk has fought whole teams of powerhouses and won. Thing unless he has had a serious upgrade is not a concern for huc. Adamnatium can cut hulk (not sure about vibranium) but Hulk heals far too fast for this to be a problem. Warpath and thing are mid tier Hulk is nearly herald level

llagrok
regular hulk has fought whole teams of powerhouses and won. Thing unless he has had a serious upgrade is not a concern for huc. Adamnatium can cut hulk (not sure about vibranium) but Hulk heals far too fast for this to be a problem. Warpath and thing are mid tier Hulk is nearly herald level

God, wrong on so many accounts.

It does matter who the Hulk has fought, he doesn't start out above the Thing. They both start out as class 80s.

Being cut has always been a problem for the Hulk. When people stab his eyes or cut his throat, he normally stops up. Warpath even kept the Hulk from moving his arms in WWH.

janus77
2 minutes at best.
Hulk crushes Thing in the palm of his hand and smashes Warpath to dust.

not a chance in hell for them. it's spite.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
2 minutes at best.
Hulk crushes Thing in the palm of his hand and smashes Warpath to dust.

not a chance in hell for them. it's spite.

Warpath is faster and more agile than the Hulk.

It'll be difficult.

severance
God, wrong on so many accounts.

It does matter who the Hulk has fought, he doesn't start out above the Thing. They both start out as class 80s.

Being cut has always been a problem for the Hulk. When people stab his eyes or cut his throat, he normally stops up. Warpath even kept the Hulk from moving his arms in WWH.

If you want to go by slightly outmoded handbook stats then:

Grey Hulk 70 Thing 85 Savage Hulk 90 Professor 100 Maestro 200 and WWH who knows how high. Hulk has had bad showings where people like Samson have kept him occupied for hours and good showings where he has beaten Hercules to a pulp (albeit mortal Herc) Thing would fare less well than Herc as I would argue Herc is more agile and a better fighter.
So if character fight to their potential Thing will behospitalised.
Warpath despite all the speed and daggers and sh!t will fare even less well hes a class 70 at best. At hulks full potential he could arguably be hundreds of times more powerful than these two

llagrok
Warpath is like class 25 now.

It won't take the Hulk long to get a 100 times more powerful than him. I still think that Warpath will get in an attack though.

severance
Warpath is like class 25 now.

It won't take the Hulk long to get a 100 times more powerful than him. I still think that Warpath will get in an attack though.

Even if vibranium can penetrate Hulks hide(which I am not convinced on) it will not stop Hulk. Vector flayed of 70% of Hulks flesh and it didn't stop him. Gladiator burnt all the way to hulks heart with his heat vision and it didn't stop him. Sh!t grey hulk was ripped apart by wolverine and he kept going and logan started to relaise he couldn't wound him fast enough.

Class 25 is way too weak to be a threat

Kutulu
This thread is a joke. Obviously Hulk would stomp out both these guys in seconds, not minutes. Thing lasted a whole ten seconds or so against Hulk during WWH when he took on the Fantastic Four, and Warpath ain't doing jack except getting Hulk pissed off.

As far as base strength, to give you an idea of how much Hulk's base strength has grown, during Planet Hulk in a weakened state he lifted a 10,000 ton+ space ship out of the ground with a single arm and a smile on his face, not angry in the slightest. He also jumped from Sakaar's moon to the planet itself, through outer space, survived freefall and re-entry, landed and caused a huge crater, got up and dusted himself off grinning from ear to ear.

To give you an idea, Superman One Million did a similar feat, jumped from the moon to the Earth's surface (all while in a weakened state, similar to Hulk during Planet Hulk) and it was worthy of making his respect thread.

Hulk grew much stronger since then.

Anybody who thinks that Thing + Warpath would even stand a 1/10 chance against Hulk is out of their mind.

Tony Stark
Pre WWH, regular HULK fighting at true potential doesn't mean that he's fully enraged balancing Billions on his shoulders HULK #1. Regular HULK starts out below CL100. Per KMC rules it always means that it's the current version of each character if not specified that it's another version, that being said current HULK is WWH. And Ben and Warpath cannot beat him. Even though it's been confirmed on page and is the consensus from posters on Ben's respect thread that he is indeed CL100 himself, WWH IMO starts off well into CL100 and and becomes almost unmeasurable relatively fast. Warpath is gnat here.

FTR Ben has fought pre WWH HULKs for hours upon hours dozens of times and has even beaten him 3-4 times.

WWH 10/10

severance
Originally posted by Kutulu
This thread is a joke. Obviously Hulk would stomp out both these guys in seconds, not minutes. Thing lasted a whole ten seconds or so against Hulk during WWH when he took on the Fantastic Four, and Warpath ain't doing jack except getting Hulk pissed off.

As far as base strength, to give you an idea of how much Hulk's base strength has grown, during Planet Hulk in a weakened state he lifted a 10,000 ton+ space ship out of the ground with a single arm and a smile on his face, not angry in the slightest. He also jumped from Sakaar's moon to the planet itself, through outer space, survived freefall and re-entry, landed and caused a huge crater, got up and dusted himself off grinning from ear to ear.

To give you an idea, Superman One Million did a similar feat, jumped from the moon to the Earth's surface (all while in a weakened state, similar to Hulk during Planet Hulk) and it was worthy of making his respect thread.

Hulk grew much stronger since then.

Anybody who thinks that Thing + Warpath would even stand a 1/10 chance against Hulk is out of their mind.

Amen brother. cheers
I also believe savage hulk would pwn these two.

Tony Stark
Amen brother. cheers
I also believe savage hulk would pwn these two.

Nope... Savage gets downed.

wink

Kutulu
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Pre WWH, regular HULK fighting at true potential doesn't mean that he's fully enraged balancing Billions on his shoulders HULK #1. Regular HULK starts out below CL100. Per KMC rules it always means that it's the current version of each character if not specified that it's another version, that being said current HULK is WWH. And Ben and Warpath cannot beat him. Even though it's been confirmed on page and is the consensus from posters on Ben's respect thread that he is indeed CL100 himself, WWH IMO starts off well into CL100 and and becomes almost unmeasurable relatively fast. Warpath is gnat here.

FTR Ben has fought pre WWH HULKs for hours upon hours dozens of times and has even beaten him 3-4 times.

WWH 10/10

Hulk is no longer sub class 100 to start. Like I said on Planet Hulk he listed a spacecraft bigger than the Shield Hellicarrier with one arm and a smile on his face, completely non-angry. That's base level from Planet Hulk before he got upgraded to WWH levels.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength1.jpg

This scan proves he was weakened during Planet Hulk, so he was in a weakened non-angry state when lifting up the spaceship in the scan above:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

ankur29
If you want to go by slightly outmoded handbook stats then:

Grey Hulk 70 Thing 85 Savage Hulk 90 Professor 100 Maestro 200 and WWH who knows how high. Hulk has had bad showings where people like Samson have kept him occupied for hours and good showings where he has beaten Hercules to a pulp (albeit mortal Herc) Thing would fare less well than Herc as I would argue Herc is more agile and a better fighter.
So if character fight to their potential Thing will behospitalised.
Warpath despite all the speed and daggers and sh!t will fare even less well hes a class 70 at best. At hulks full potential he could arguably be hundreds of times more powerful than these two

grey hulk starts out at 75 , savage at 90 whereas ben is 85

Tony Stark
Hulk is no longer sub class 100 to start. Like I said on Planet Hulk he listed a spacecraft bigger than the Shield Hellicarrier with one arm and a smile on his face, completely non-angry. That's base level from Planet Hulk before he got upgraded to WWH levels.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength1.jpg

This scan proves he was weakened during Planet Hulk, so he was in a weakened non-angry state when lifting up the spaceship in the scan above:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

Thats what "I" said. (Pre WWH Regular HULK started out under CL100). (Where as WWH starts off well into CL100). But FTR WWH was only lifting up a small part of the ship up looking at the angle of the ship and I'll have to pull out the book but, I don't think that it was bigger than a hellicarrier if my memory is correct.

wink

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ankur29
grey hulk starts out at 75 , savage at 90 whereas ben is 85

Ummm... Ben is CL100 FTR.

smokin'

Kutulu
Thats what "I" said. (Pre WWH Regular HULK started out under CL100). (Where as WWH starts off well into CL100). But FTR WWH was only lifting up a small part of the ship up looking at the angle of the ship and I'll have to pull out the book but, I don't think that it was bigger than a hellicarrier if my memory is correct.

wink

The ship was pretty dang big, and he lifted the whole thing out of the ground, not just a part, the scan just shows the bottom portion of the ship (those skyscrapers are in front of the ship, so it's easily big enough to dwarf skyscrapers in New York City).
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/769/hulksentrystrenghtwr6.jpg

severance

smokin'

If Ben is class 100 (how and when did he get the upgrade?) Thats great because I used to get fed up with him being a punching back to show how strong other guys are.

However he can surely only be a low cl100 like colossus.So I do believe savage hulk can own this. he very quickly becomes very high cl100. He can become hundreds of times more powerful than Ben

Kutulu

smokin'

Cool scan. Is that from Exiles?

Tony Stark
Cool scan. Is that from Exiles?

Nope... Avengers Initiative #3

ankur29

smokin'

what i meant was ben is class 85 according to handbooks , but if that is accepted instead of handbooks hulk is greater than class 100 while in normal smokin' therefore hulk would own

BUSTER1
Hulk 10/10 unless he is in Grey Hulk form. If it was Grey Hulk the other 2 could overpower him b4 he got strong enough to beat them

nimbus006
Nope... Savage gets downed.

wink

Before Hulk left (pre Planet Hulk) he was beating the crap out of Ben in Las Vegas.

llagrok
Originally posted by nimbus006
Before Hulk left (pre Planet Hulk) he was beating the crap out of Ben in Las Vegas.

Empowered Hulk.

Even if vibranium can penetrate Hulks hide(which I am not convinced on) it will not stop Hulk. Vector flayed of 70% of Hulks flesh and it didn't stop him. Gladiator burnt all the way to hulks heart with his heat vision and it didn't stop him. Sh!t grey hulk was ripped apart by wolverine and he kept going and logan started to relaise he couldn't wound him fast enough.

Class 25 is way too weak to be a threat

Warpath pierced the Hulk's skin in WWH.....lol

The Hulk would still lose, but all your posts are filled with flaws.

Accel
Hulk wins. Superior strength, healing factor, thunderclap, etc.

nimbus006
Empowered Hulk.

By what?... the nuclear bomb that exploded? embarrasment

horrorwolf
Savage Hulk defeats those two within hours at best...mosty likely within a shorter time frame based on their fighting styles.

severance
Empowered Hulk.

Warpath pierced the Hulk's skin in WWH.....lol

The Hulk would still lose, but all your posts are filled with flaws.

how are my posts flawed are you saying a vibranium dagger is greater than wolverines claws or gladiator heat vision?

Kutulu
how are my posts flawed are you saying a vibranium dagger is greater than wolverines claws or gladiator heat vision?

Honestly it's llagrok, one of the biggest Hulk haters on this board. He's got his panties in a bunch ever since Hulk gave his boyhood love Thor a black eye decades ago.

severance
Honestly it's llagrok, one of the biggest Hulk haters on this board. He's got his panties in a bunch ever since Hulk gave his boyhood love Thor a black eye decades ago.

Indeed its one thing to argue your case but to continue in the light of overwhelming evidence is sad

pokey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.