spider-man vs savage dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
fight in NY

Metalmanx
I'd have to give it to Spidey. However, this is a great match. Unlike many powerhouses, Dragon is also really fast and a great fighter. He also has a healing factor as well, which would make him hard to put down.

But Spidey is still too fast for him, and with the spider-sense, I don't see Dragon landing many hits at all. Spidey could wear him down.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'd have to give it to Spidey. However, this is a great match. Unlike many powerhouses, Dragon is also really fast and a great fighter. He also has a healing factor as well, which would make him hard to put down.

But Spidey is still too fast for him, and with the spider-sense, I don't see Dragon landing many hits at all. Spidey could wear him down.

So basically he is like Hulk + Thing + Fin thing stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
So basically he is like Hulk + Thing + Fin thing stick out tongue

Kinda. He's not Hulk strong. But he is green.

He's not even Thing strong. He's probably close to the same strength as Spidey. Or maybe stronger, I'm not sure.

Grimm22

He's not even Thing strong. He's probably close to the same strength as Spidey. Or maybe stronger, I'm not sure.

Can't he just call God and have him beat the crap out of Spidey shifty

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Can't he just call God and have him beat the crap out of Spidey shifty

Eh? blink

lando005

He's not even Thing strong. He's probably close to the same strength as Spidey. Or maybe stronger, I'm not sure. he's stronger than spidy i would put him at about 30-50 somewhere in there not really sure

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lando005
he's stronger than spidy i would put him at about 30-50 somewhere in there not really sure

Yea, that's actually what I thought. I figured it was around 30-50 tons.

I still give Spidey the win, however.

lando005
Yea, that's actually what I thought. I figured it was around 30-50 tons.

I still give Spidey the win, however.
should be a pretty good fight

Metalmanx
should be a pretty good fight

Oh yea. Definitely. In fact, I think it'd be a pretty amazing fight. An intelligent, exceptional fighting skilled, fast, durable, super-strong opponent? That's an epic fight waiting to happen.

lando005
Oh yea. Definitely. In fact, I think it'd be a pretty amazing fight. An intelligent, exceptional fighting skilled, fast, durable, super-strong opponent? That's an epic fight waiting to happen. another dead even match would have been sd and cage

SpunkySmurph
another dead even match would have been sd and cage

Going to whoever has the best endurance, I assume

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Going to whoever has the best endurance, I assume i think dragon might have the slight edge he has a healing factor so even if they fight to a draw he would recover from his fight well before cage making him the winner

SpunkySmurph
hmmm... let's take this theory to your gauntlet

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
hmmm... let's take this theory to your gauntlet done

lando005
bump

ThePittman
I would have to give it to Spidey as well, but he would have to amp up his game to take him down, SD is a tuff one and can take a lot of damage from Spidey before he goes down though one lucky hit form SD should take Spidey out of the fight though so I would say 8/10.

lando005
bump

guy222
sd has the strength

parker savvy

parker ftw

Greysen93
Yep, I gotta go with Spidey, but very good fight

Prep-Man
SD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.