Team FFVI vs Team Midnight Carnival

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Representing Team Final Fantasy VII (AC version) is:

Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockhart
Sephiroth

And from Midnight Carnival are:

Ky Kiske
Jam Kuradoberi
Sol Badguy

The stage is set for battle. Place of showdown is Edge. Ky fights Sephiroth, Cloud duels Sol and Tifa and Jam trade fisticuffs.

Major Snafu
Oops. I screwed up on the title. That should be Team FFVII

Soljer
Damnit, I was up for some Sabin, Edgar, and Terra Action.

Rawr.

Sabin Bum rushes both teams, while Terra ultima's them, and Edgar sits back like a pimp with his auto crossbow.

FFVI for the win. smile.

Kaled
Originally posted by Soljer
Damnit, I was up for some Sabin, Edgar, and Terra Action.

Rawr.

Sabin Bum rushes both teams, while Terra ultima's them, and Edgar sits back like a pimp with his auto crossbow.

FFVI for the win. smile.

FF7 wipes FF6

FF7 team btw

TricksterPriest
I think this match is unfair. You give the FF6 team sephiroth and you don't give Guilty Gear anyone on par with him. Give them Justice, Slayer, Dizzy or Eddy. Jam is too weak to this to be a fair fight. Sol, Jam, and Ky are good enough to beat Cloud and Tifa, but they'll be too winded to beat Sephiroth after. Unless you allow Sol to drop his headband..... If you allow that, then the Guilty Gear crew has a good shot of winning. Jam will barely beat Tifa, if at all, Sol will demolish Cloud, and Ky will get smashed by Sephiroth. Ultimately, you didn't give them anyone on par with Sephiroth, unless, as I said, you let Sol drop his headband.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.