Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captian13
this has been doun tell me but who wins

SpunkySmurph
DS 6/10

Deathstroke
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
DS 6/10

Sounds about right. I might go 7/10.

capt it up
No way. deathstroke would lose due to not being as skill a fighter and not be nearly as durable

Mider999
he'd win cause he's smarter and has defeated better guys i would think DS i mean

capt it up
Originally posted by Mider999
he'd win cause he's smarter and has defeated better guys i would think DS i mean
that means nuthign when your opponet is more skilled fighter and is far more durable

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
that means nuthign when your opponet is more skilled fighter and is far more durable

1. I'd give the skills to DS. I'd give the speed and such to DP, but I'd give the skills to DS.

2. Don't confuse durability with Healing Factor. Just because I'm picky stick out tongue

capt it up
1. I'd give the skills to DS. I'd give the speed and such to DP, but I'd give the skills to DS.

2. Don't confuse durability with Healing Factor. Just because I'm picky stick out tongue
why is DS more skilled? Your talking about a superhuman he get punk in melee combat by batman and night wing. he is not as skilled as DP/

speed would be even or a slight edge to ds.

im not getting them confused. due to DP huge healing factor advantage he is able to have far denser muscle that would allow him to have peakhuman durability or greater with out the use of his healing factor

SpunkySmurph
why is DS more skilled? Your talking about a superhuman he get punk in melee combat by batman and night wing. he is not as skilled as DP/

Don't just use low end showings. I'm garnering some respect for you, Capt, so please don't go for the fanboy stereotype with only using low end showings. And Nightwing would stand a good chance versus DP

capt it up
Don't just use low end showings. I'm garnering some respect for you, Capt, so please don't go for the fanboy stereotype with only using low end showings. And Nightwing would stand a good chance versus DP
fanboy? I don't even like DP I find his character annoying. If any thing I may like DS better.

Who has DS beaten that was skilled? DS realize souly on his powers he is not as skilled as people like to think.

Fact is DS skill at h2h would give him the win becuase that skill plus his durability would give him the majority.

How ever in long range skill DS pwns DP

srankmissingnin
Do I need to post my DS is an average combatant post again? 'Cause it has been posted at least twenty times in the last three years... should be easy to find.

With out prep time DS is out of his league with DP getting the high majority of wins.

Deathstroke
This is a little off topic, but in the new Superman/Batman annual DS fights himself from an alternate earth and his alternate self is almost exactly like DP. It's hilarious. He even beats someone with his own arm that just got ripped off.

capt it up
Originally posted by Deathstroke
This is a little off topic, but in the new Superman/Batman annual DS fights himself from an alternate earth and his alternate self is almost exactly like DP. It's hilarious. He even beats someone with his own arm that just got cut off.
lol

srankmissingnin

Low shows for DS would be getting beat down by some drunk out of shape middle age bar paterns and some of Jokers hench men.

DS is faster and stronger then Batman. Why does he have trouble with the Dark Knight? Because DS is an average fighter. He has a pretty substantial physical edge and yet there is a long list of streets who of beaten him or stalemated him. DS is the personification of a swash buckler, he trys to make up for his lack of skill with confusion, speed and bravado.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Do I need to post my DS is an average combatant post again? 'Cause it has been posted at least twenty times in the last three years... should be easy to find.

With out prep time DS is out of his league with DP getting the high majority of wins.

Go ahead. It's a fun read.

Deathstroke
It's true that DS has had some trouble at times with Bats, but DS has also put a beat down on Bats. I don't know if DC would let anyone get the best of Bats everytime. Fanboys would probably start rioting.

capt it up
It's true that DS has had some trouble at times with Bats, but DS has also put a beat down on Bats. I don't know if DC would let anyone get the best of Bats everytime. Fanboys would probably start rioting.
not just bats. common thugs have and so has night wing. DS is an average fighter kinda like batgirl is with out her powers.

srankmissingnin

So why has be beaten and stalemated by Bronze Tiger, Eddie Friers, Nightwing, Deadshot and Azrael?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So why has be beaten and stalemated by Bronze Tiger, Eddie Friers, Nightwing, Deadshot and Azrael?

I'll answer for Nightwing. The fact is, Nightwing knows DS like the back of his hand. He's so familiar with his style, and that gives him a slight edge often

Tron
not just bats. common thugs have and so has night wing. DS is an average fighter kinda like batgirl is with out her powers.

Ummmm, Batgirl doesn't have powers.no expression

Anyway, this has been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304953& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Deadpool+vs+Deathstroke%2
9+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.