Venom vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Venom vs Midnighter

Fight is in NYC.

Who wins?

Soleran
Venom

Scoobless
Midnighter is great but he just doesn't have the necessary strength or weaponry to actually hurt Venom

endrict
guys in issue 11 and 12 authortiy revolution Midnight took out the hole team, I think he has a chance to beat venom or spidey.

Grimm22
Midnighter is like Ult. Cap ..........except he likes guys stick out tongue

endrict
Midnight will beat ult Cap in two minutes.

endrict
sad hello>? scoob, Galan, batdude, newyorkcares is there anyone else else there? helloooooo sad

guy222
flash as venom silly

Greysen93
Venom

carver9
Current Midnighter would DESTROY venom and Carnage, and Black Tarantula at the same time without breaking a sweat.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
Current Midnighter would DESTROY venom and Carnage, and Black Tarantula at the same time without breaking a sweat.

Lol, he's a monster

SamZED
Was not aware that Midnighter is herald level these days... What the f**k?

What has he done that you guys think he can stomp Venom and others at the same time?

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Was not aware that Midnighter is herald level these days... What the f**k?

What has he done that you guys think he can stomp Venom and others at the same time?

He is flying around destroying mountains with his punches and laughing explosions to the face. Midnighter is currently herald level for some strange reason. Then he has super speed. Not street level super speed but, super speed.

Cogito
He is flying around destroying mountains with his punches and laughing explosions to the face. Midnighter is currently herald level for some strange reason. Then he has super speed. Not street level super speed but, super speed.

I'll have what he's smoking smokin'

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
I'll have what he's smoking smokin'

Lol...Naah, its the writer that wrote that book that's smoking.

guy222
no drugs for me

SamZED
He is flying around destroying mountains with his punches and laughing explosions to the face. Midnighter is currently herald level for some strange reason. Then he has super speed. Not street level super speed but, super speed. jawdrop Why would they do that to him?

Greysen93
Huh, well at that level then I guess Midnighter

SamZED
Then again.. wont be the first time Venom owns a superman shifty

abhilegend
Are you mistaking apollo with midnighter?
ermm

iceman24567
I question carvers sanity

Prep-Man
I'd be really nervous, If I was near Carver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.