If Superman is above the top tier in DC................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
What would that make Surfer if he were to transfer over to DC??

Someone who a decent amount of people consider to be more powerful than Superman??

Would that make him above the top tier as well?

Continued from the Is Superman Above the Top tier thread.............

UniOmni
Bumping my music............

Tha C-Master
Around GL level, maybe slightly higher due to his natural physicality and few stipulations.

batdude123
Whoa.

Nobody said anything about Superman being 'above' top tier. He has his moments where he appears that way.... just like Kyle, Wally, J'onn, Hal, etc. etc.

Tha C-Master
What's top tier? Spectre? Do you mean mid-top tier for superman?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What's top tier? Spectre? Do you mean mid-top tier for superman?

he isn't even mid top tier if we are talking about the cosmics no

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Devil Lance
he isn't even mid top tier if we are talking about the cosmics no I'm trying to phrase it, I know he isn't that high in the grand scheme.

I think a better way to phrase it would be board wise. He's a strong force outside people who would certainly own him. Like Galactus and Odin.

Unless you mean hero wise, he could be that high then.

UniOmni
Herowise is what I always mean when i use the term, top tier.

The Pict
Hero wise then yeah supes is at the top.

Roldz
What would you consider a top tier feat? You mean like Universal destruction or has face a Universal level being and survived the tale/ defeated it even... I say at time SS has been shown to be a top tier.. So is Kyle/Hal/Superman/Wolverine eek! .. Most powerfull heroes in their own series has been shown at time to be a top tier...

Dreampanther
Are you actually comparing Wolverine to Silver Surfer, Superman and Green Lantern?

Roldz
Yes laughing ... Wolverine has attained powers far greater than the combined might of the heroes mentioned above.. Not once but twice..lol

Dreampanther
OK - why don't you start a thread called Wolverine vs Superman, Silver Surfer and Green Lantern then? smokin'

Roldz
Whats the point... We all know whos gonna take majority of the wins and thats me being very, very objective.... ADAMANTIUM ROCKS cool.. Kay..

Dreampanther
He he, okay, you've convinced me big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.