the cost of a movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire

BackFire349
i usually go to a matenee, which is about 6 bucks

jayride
$8-8.50 American Dollars. With all the necessities, (popcorn, soda, candy, a date, etc.) it usually comes to about $40.00.

Corran

Pinky

finti

Corran
You're a minor tho'

Fire
lol well I'm an adult and I get in at minors price, but thats got somethin' to do with the bank my money's at, if u're a custommer u get the kids price at the movies cool tho

Billy The Kid
Yepp...and thats too expensive i think. mad

Pinky

Fire
cool where do u live????

Pinky
The country of no possibilities....Romania ,Bucharest!

finti
oh another Transilvanian

Fire
lol I had some romaian ppl over here this year

Pinky
Do u have a problem with romanians finti?

Fire
he didn't say he had a problem with it, it's just that romania was ones part of transilvania

Thomas H
laughing out loud

Pinky
Transilvania still is a part of Romania... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
who me?
depends some vampires
I love DnD vampires they rock awesome opponents but don't like the blade kinda vampires

Fire
damn could have sworn someone asked if I liked vampires and now the post is gone, ah well nvm
could be I dunno about romania and transilvania like it would affect my life in a way roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
'round here...the romanian vamipres have gotten tired of tourists talking about them and so i f they hear anyone naming the again they come in the middle of the night and eat them one by one. They say that there are other things here in Romania to talk about. And viking axes are really not effective big grin

Pinky
Anyway...

Fire
yea
anywayz vampires make awesome opponents, untill u find a cleric or a paladin evil face

Bad Boy
Hehe! I get in free every week!!

Fire
grrr I want that, by the way I'm really close to an average of 1 post a day

Dexx
well...i have almost 22

Fire
well if u don't use ur account for like 7 months it's a very good thing to get that avergae back up inn 3 days I think I posted 250 times in 3 days so if u would take that into account

anywayz this is it, if my calcs are correct my 279th post comin' to an average of 1 post a day

Fire
well I crossed pinky in total amount, now just see if I can catch him in average amount

finti
so let me see your neck, just to check if it is so or not.

Dexx
i'm not a vampire...........but they still don'y work on me.. stick out tongue

Fire
dexx u sure u ain't a vampire???

Pinky
Yeah Dexx...suck me!!! wink

Fire
lol look out he can do that even if he ain't a vampire evil face

mah
sick

Fire
hey sorry but u never know now do u

Pinky
These days they're everywhere!

Fire
lol, yea I had a friend that's one, but he started to act funny last year, after he thought he was cool

Julie
I try to but the Triple A VIP passes...which get you into a night movie that's been out 2 weeks for $5.50 which is the price of a matinee. I hardly ever go to the movies though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.