Batman vs Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Batman vs Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff )

Both with standard weapons

they figh in Gotham

Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
Now here's one I wish I thought about lol. Good match. I think batman COULD win, but it would be one tough fight.

masterbruce
batman

kraven isn't much tougher than bane or killer kroc

Badabing
Batman FTW.

Priest
Originally posted by masterbruce
batman

hes smarter, and a better fighter...
Id still give the slight edge to bruce...this is a good match up

PRAYERRUN
Personally I think Kraven's instincts would play into this. Gotham is a Jungle on it's own.....he'd use that to his advantage. of course batman knows Gotham but it's tough playing hide and seek with a man that can beat up a lion. lol

endrict
Originally posted by masterbruce
batman

Dude...did you ever read his bio,skills and powers?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Kraven_%28Sergei_Kravinoff%29

By ingesting mystical potions Kraven was able to grant himself superhuman strength (capable of lifting approximately 2 tons under optimal conditions) and speed (able to sprint short distances up to 60 miles per hour). These same potions greatly slowed his aging process. At the time of his death he was over 70 years old and he appeared to be in his prime, though age was beginning to affect him. His agility, reflexes, stamina, and endurance were also enhanced. As he constantly ingested these potions he usually had these abilities, but without the effects of these potions he still possessed physical strength and agility of the level of an Olympic athlete.
Abilities
Kraven was a brilliant tactician and gifted hunter and tracker. He was a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat. He was very familiar with medicine and with exotic poisons and tranquilizers. He developed his own fighting style by battling jungle animals with his bare hands. He was also skilled at taming wild beasts.

newyorkcares
Good call, prayerrun. I think Bats spending some time playing tetris on the batcomputer for a couple weeks after this fight, but in the end he takes it.

PRAYERRUN
Sergi might take some battles though...expecially at first.

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
hes smarter, and a better fighter...
Id still give the slight edge to bruce...this is a good match up Smarter than Bane?
Bane is a bonafide genius, and criminal mastermind.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
Smarter than Bane?
Bane is a bonafide genius, and criminal mastermind.
he's a smarter fighter is wat i thinking...hes a better tactician..
Also kraven is not a slump when it comes to general smarts as well.

PRAYERRUN
According to that post, Kraven has the same strength as spiderman....this makes it even tougher for Bats. It even says that he captured Venom......oh boy....um bats? you gonna need your armor lol.

Priest
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
According to that post, Kraven has the same strength as spiderman....this makes it even tougher for Bats. It even says that he captured Venom......oh boy....um bats? you gonna need your armor lol.
accually, kraven was always a notch below spiderman..
i accually changed my mind, i think Kraven takes this fight.

Juntai
According to that post, Kraven has the same strength as spiderman....this makes it even tougher for Bats. It even says that he captured Venom......oh boy....um bats? you gonna need your armor lol. Just under 2 tons 'in optimal conditions' isn't close to Spiderman.

Priest
bump

lando005
According to that post, Kraven has the same strength as spiderman....this makes it even tougher for Bats. It even says that he captured Venom......oh boy....um bats? you gonna need your armor lol. he never captured venom venom wasnt even around when kraven was alive

olympian
Originally posted by Priest
accually, kraven was always a notch below spiderman..
i accually changed my mind, i think Kraven takes this fight.
The original Kraven was always below Spiderman strengthwise. His son who took the mantle was/is stronger than he was. But still a bit below SM.

The Venom stuff was with Kravens son, tho. IIRC:

About the match, Kraven takes it for me. Better stats all around, deadlier gear, a great strength advantage, alot more agile, and extremely good with prep. Not to mention being good enough with skills that close the gap that his stronger preys have over him.

Majority for the hunter. Especially if he goes after Bats with the same vicious mindset that he went after SM.

don't shiv
Batman will cripple Kraven.

Priest
Originally posted by don't shiv
Batman will cripple Kraven.
Kraven Wrestles Lions, Batman gets crippled.

olympian
How do you cripple someone under your own when you dont even begin to be his strength equal? Or even near as fast?

Priest
Originally posted by olympian
The original Kraven was always below Spiderman strengthwise. His son who took the mantle was/is stronger than he was. But still a bit below SM. .
ur rite, got confused before.

don't shiv
Kraven wrestles Lions

Batman wrestles
Sharks
Killer Croc
Predator
Alienz
Dinosaurs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.