Multiple Man vs DeathStroke and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Slade has one samurai sword, no armor, and cap has his shield
Slade and Steve have no prior knowlege of MulipleMan...
Multiple Man starts out with 5 copies of him self...
They fight in Manhattan..
Multiple man is armed with a 6 inch dagger. His copies as well gets a dagger as well.
Who wins?
How many copies of MM has to make to get the job done?

darthgoober
I don't know if a dagger weilded by MM would penetrate Slades armor.

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know if a dagger weilded by MM would penetrate Slades armor.
forgot about that, i edit the post.

Grimm22
The fight goes on for hours and hours on end.

But in the end Madrox wins out of shear numbers

SpunkySmurph
How fast does it take for Madrox to get tired from duplicating?

Priest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
How fast does it take for Madrox to get tired from duplicating?
i dont think he gets tired of creating dubs..but then again im not a MM expert.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Priest
i dont think he gets tired of creating dubs..but then again im not a MM expert.

Well, I figured it has to use some sort of kinetic energy.

And, I believe it was once stated his max was forty

Soljer
Well, I figured it has to use some sort of kinetic energy.

And, I believe it was once stated his max was forty

He has BLOWN by that, though.

Also, he doesn't get tired from making dupes. He's had some dupes lead almost entirely different lives, in different countries, sometimes.

Newjak
when the original dies they all die right.

I could see DS keeping tabs on which one the real MM is and killing him. Thats if he gets an understanding of what MM's powers are.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Newjak
when the original dies they all die right.

I could see DS keeping tabs on which one the real MM is and killing him. Thats if he gets an understanding of what MM's powers are.

DS sees five of the same guys, all armed. He remembers those five. He kills a couple, a notices now there are more. But he can keep track of the remaining original three. He now understands what the powers are, and theorizes that they must stem from the original.

Process of elimination.

(Meanwhile Cap just goes around killing Madrox's)

Newjak
DS sees five of the same guys, all armed. He remembers those five. He kills a couple, a notices now there are more. But he can keep track of the remaining original three. He now understands what the powers are, and theorizes that they must stem from the original.

Process of elimination.

(Meanwhile Cap just goes around killing Madrox's) Yeah thats about right

Darth Macabre
All of you forget that Jamie is no slob when it comes to H2H...He's trained in the shaolin arts....Not saying that he's as good as they are, but with his powers that doesn't really matter.

Multiple Man wins 6-7/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
All of you forget that Jamie is no slob when it comes to H2H...He's trained in the shaolin arts....Not saying that he's as good as they are, but with his powers that doesn't really matter.

Multiple Man wins 6-7/10.

Multiple Man wins 10/10. He sent his dupes around the world to pretty much learn EVERYTHING. Fighting, languages, detective skills, intelligence, EVERYTHING. Jamie is quite the exceptional martial artist

Cap is still a better fighter, but the sheer numbers will take him down.

Same goes for Slade. He won't be able to keep track of anything when he's being beaten to death.

Newjak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Multiple Man wins 10/10. He sent his dupes around the world to pretty much learn EVERYTHING. Fighting, languages, detective skills, intelligence, EVERYTHING. Jamie is quite the exceptional martial artist

Cap is still a better fighter, but the sheer numbers will take him down.

Same goes for Slade. He won't be able to keep track of anything when he's being beaten to death. Jamie is still just Human in every ability.

Slade is way more skilled, better physically by miles, and his brain is just insane.

Cap has his shield andhe is quite skilled.

Slade could easily keep track of the Dupes for the first few moments he needed to finally kill the original.
Basically this is like Wolveine vs 100 Hand Ninjas.

Is it a fool proof plan no but Slade can do it.

Soljer
Jamie is still just Human in every ability.

Slade is way more skilled, better physically by miles, and his brain is just insane.

Slade could easily keep track of the Dupes for the first few moments he needed to finally kill the original.

Not to mention that Slade can keep on trucking after the few stab wounds he may or may not suffer, thanks to his accelerated healing.

But then again, Slade is nearly Spiderman level in speed. No amount of normal thugs (in regards to speed) should be able to stab him.

Priest

i dout slade would even think of that, esspecially if he has no pior knowledge of MM.

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
i dout slade would even think of that, esspecially if he has no pior knowledge of MM. Well by Forum rules before each match they get a basic knowledge of his powers.

Priest
Well by Forum rules before each match they get a basic knowledge of his powers.
yeah that makes it easy for DP and Cap, thats why i put a stipulation on this match up..The duo has no pror knowledge of MM.

Soljer
Well by Forum rules before each match they get a basic knowledge of his powers. Originally posted by Priest

The original poster over rules forum rules.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I think if DS sees five identical twins, and then witness more arise, he's gonna figure out pretty soon.

Also, does the 'no prior knowledge' thing wipe out any memories or past-knowledge Cap has?

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
The original poster over rules forum rules. That is true but anyways DS is stil enhanced he could peform the feat if he starts to notice any Dupes popping up he isn't stupid.

Oh look 5 now there are ten. I mean we're talking about a guy who could come up with every possible solution to this problem in a moment. You think killing the orginial as one of them isn't going to pop into is head.
It is harder but still doable

Psyquis52
I'm inclined to think MM wins.

Metalmanx

...Hand ninjas? Hah.

Hand ninjas don't replenish in numbers when they're killed. They just die. For each and every hit that Slade and Cap land on ANY dupe, out springs another Jamie, ready to attack. They CANNOT handle something like that.

Hell, not many street levelers could handle something like that.

Newjak
...Hand ninjas? Hah.

Hand ninjas don't replenish in numbers when they're killed. They just die. For each and every hit that Slade and Cap land on ANY dupe, out springs another Jamie, ready to attack. They CANNOT handle something like that.

Hell, not many street levelers could handle something like that. So they duplicate when being decapitated

xmarksthespot
6 Multiple Men...
12 Multiple Men...
36 Multiple Men...
72 Multiple Men...
etc.

All Olympic level gymnasts. All versed in Shaolin martial arts. All armed.

You get the picture.

And that's just assuming that each duplicate only makes one duplicate for the entire fight.

Nameless hand ninjas job. Characters with first, last and middle names don't have to.

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
6 Multiple Men...
12 Multiple Men...
36 Multiple Men...
72 Multiple Men...
etc.

All Olympic level gymnasts. All versed in Shaolin martial arts. All armed.

You get the picture.

And that's just assuming that each duplicate only makes one duplicate for the entire fight.

Nameless hand ninjas job. Characters with first, last and middle names don't have to. And you don't think DS could kill 12 guys in a few seconds even with only a sword

Metalmanx
So they duplicate when being decapitated

Yes. As SOON as the sword hits their skin, BAM! Another dupe.

Basically, Slade and Cap CANNOT win. erm

xmarksthespot
And you don't think DS could kill 12 guys in a few seconds even with only a sword You really think it takes (a) Madrox a few seconds just to duplicate himself once?

SpunkySmurph
Yes. As SOON as the sword hits their skin, BAM! Another dupe.

Basically, Slade and Cap CANNOT win. erm

Unless they kill the original

Slade pinpoints the original. Tells Cap. Sheild Throw ftw.

Metalmanx
Unless they kill the original

Slade pinpoints the original. Tells Cap. Sheild Throw ftw.

And Jamie is gonna stand there and take it?

Tell me, exactly how is Slade going to pinpoint the original? They're all exactly the same--scent and everything.

Besides:

"Slade has one samurai sword, no armor, and cap has his shield
Multiple man is armed with a 6 inch dagger. His copies as well gets a dagger as well.
Who wins?
How many copies of MM has to make to get the job done?"

They won't even know which one the original is.

The duo cannot win this one.

Soljer
And Jamie is gonna stand there and take it?

Tell me, exactly how is Slade going to pinpoint the original? They're all exactly the same--scent and everything.

Besides:

"Slade has one samurai sword, no armor, and cap has his shield
Who wins?
How many copies of MM has to make to get the job done?"

They won't even know which one the original is.

The duo cannot win this one.

Well...they have a one in five chance of guessing the original....

Multiple man 4/5, wink.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Well...they have a one in five chance of guessing the original....

Multiple man 4/5, wink. Well if you think about Cap's shield could take out three of them and Salde is fast enough to kill 2

Metalmanx
Arg. Go look up and understand Multiple Man's powers. Please.

Newjak
Arg. Go look up and understand Multiple Man's powers. Please. I know what his powers are bu if the Original dies they all die right.

Salde is fast enough strong enough smart enough to find the orginal five and take them out and no small army of Human would be able to stop him if he decided not to let them touch him especially since he has a healing factor

Metalmanx
I know what his powers are bu if the Original dies they all die right.

Salde is fast enough strong enough smart enough to find the orginal five and take them out and no small army of Human would be able to stop him if he decided not to let them touch him especially since he has a healing factor

Intelligence has nothing to do with it!

They are ALL identical. If and when the Original Jamie gets lost in the crowd of dupes, Slade will have no way of tracking him.

I don't think you do know how his powers work.

Jamie can snap his fingers, stamp his foot, etc. and produce dozens of dupes in seconds.

If Cap or Slade hit Jamie or ANY dupe AT ALL, another dupe pops out. And ALL THOSE dupes can also snap their fingers, stamp their feet, etc. to produce even MORE DUPES.

This is a never-ending army. The duo CANNOT win.

Newjak
Intelligence has nothing to do with it!

They are ALL identical. If and when the Original Jamie gets lost in the crowd of dupes, Slade will have no way of tracking him.

I don't think you do know how his powers work.

Jamie can snap his fingers, stamp his foot, etc. and produce dozens of dupes in seconds.

If Cap or Slade hit Jamie or ANY dupe AT ALL, another dupe pops out. And ALL THOSE dupes can also snap their fingers, stamp their feet, etc. to produce even MORE DUPES.

This is a never-ending army. The duo CANNOT win. Slade sees the world in slow motion has abrain like a computer your telling me he can't keep track of a few people and yes I've seen his powers work he can create a lot of people.

Jamie's only hope is to loose himself in a crowd which will be very hard to do against someone who can keep track of the Atom when he shrinks.

He can come up with the outcome of every possible scenario in his head but a trained and highly skilled person can't keep track of fuve guys who are only human in everything.

It isn't a matter of if Slade can't get to them it is when because honestly with his physical abilities an enviroment that allows for great movement he can't avoid most and get to them.

Heck Slade in reality could get close enough to kill at least two of them before any large numbers come into play.

And your telling a headless Dupe is Duplicating

SpunkySmurph
Slade sees the world in slow motion has abrain like a computer your telling me he can't keep track of a few people and yes I've seen his powers work he can create a lot of people.

Jamie's only hope is to loose himself in a crowd which will be very hard to do against someone who can keep track of the Atom when he shrinks.

He can come up with the outcome of every possible scenario in his head but a trained and highly skilled person can't keep track of fuve guys who are only human in everything.

It isn't a matter of if Slade can't get to them it is when because honestly with his physical abilities an enviroment that allows for great movement he can't avoid most and get to them.

Heck Slade in reality could get close enough to kill at least two of them before any large numbers come into play.

And your telling a headless Dupe is Duplicating

That's exactly right

And, while Slade gets close enough to kill a couple before their feet hit the ground, Cap's sheild can take out one or two more.

And Slade CAN keep track of one guy among a thousand duplicates. He wins.

Metalmanx
I can't tell if you're vastly overestimating Slade or vastly underestimating Jamie.

Intelligence, tracking skills, etc. won't play a factor in this. Maybe if there was ONE, TEENY LITTLE THING DIFFERENT about Jamie from his dupes, but THERE IS NOT.

If you showed Slade a toothpick (he can't touch it, just look at it )--a regular, regulation-sized toothpick with no differences from billions of others--put it in a box of 1,000 toothpicks, shook the box, released the contents into a bag full of 5,000,000 toothpicks, and then dumped them on the floor...Slade would NOT be able to find the starting toothpick.

If you think that he can, then it's completely futile to even try debating with you.

Jamie is the first toothpick. Within seconds, there will be dozens. More seconds, dozens more. More seconds, dozens more. Then all Jamie has to do is get lost in his own crowd that he can KEEP making.

Dammnit, why is this so hard to understand?

While Slade and Cap are busy making their way through the crowd, they're getting stabbed REPEATEDLY by the flooding dupes. For every dupe they hit/knock out/scratch/bump into, another will take his place. And all the while, the original can make more while his dupes keep the duo busy.

Oh. And the original poster also said that neither Slade nor Cap have ANY KNOWLEDGE about Multiple Man. They'll just think they're facing some quintuplets.

Jamie wins this, 10/10. The duo does not stand a chance in this situation.

Analog Jote
Killing enough dupes will take down Jamie, especially the longer the fight lasts. He'll reabsorb those memories instantly, and that might just be enough to knock him out.

Newjak
I can't tell if you're vastly overestimating Slade or vastly underestimating Jamie.

Intelligence, tracking skills, etc. won't play a factor in this. Maybe if there was ONE, TEENY LITTLE THING DIFFERENT about Jamie from his dupes, but THERE IS NOT.

If you showed Slade a toothpick (he can't touch it, just look at it )--a regular, regulation-sized toothpick with no differences from billions of others--put it in a box of 1,000 toothpicks, shook the box, released the contents into a bag full of 5,000,000 toothpicks, and then dumped them on the floor...Slade would NOT be able to find the starting toothpick.

If you think that he can, then it's completely futile to even try debating with you.

Jamie is the first toothpick. Within seconds, there will be dozens. More seconds, dozens more. More seconds, dozens more. Then all Jamie has to do is get lost in his own crowd that he can KEEP making.

Dammnit, why is this so hard to understand?

While Slade and Cap are busy making their way through the crowd, they're getting stabbed REPEATEDLY by the flooding dupes. For every dupe they hit/knock out/scratch/bump into, another will take his place. And all the while, the original can make more while his dupes keep the duo busy.

Oh. And the original poster also said that neither Slade nor Cap have ANY KNOWLEDGE about Multiple Man. They'll just think they're facing some quintuplets.

Jamie wins this, 10/10. The duo does not stand a chance in this situation. Its not hard to understand what is is your diea that Slade is going to be completely overwhlemed here.

Listen Slades mind sees things in slow motion think about that slower than normal. He has been shown to be able to track the Flash with the first few steps. To think he is going to loose someone in a crowd that easily is underestimating. Plus I don't think you get the enviroment here.

This is a city if you think DS is stuck just to the grond your wrong. He can easily dodge these people by swinging from lamp post to lamp post or car to car and none of these things can keep up with him.

Like I said Slade is smart has faced superpowered foes before. You think the idea that by killing the original won't come to him and no thi isn't a strecth to man that can see almost every outcome in a fight.

Besides in the that first couple of seconds as Jamie even begins to think of Duplicating at least two of the orignals are going to be dead fom Slade alone you add in Caps long range shield and they could possibly take out all five of the originals before they blinked.

It is possible when you have one above peak human person and someone who very superhuman in his powers against someone with human abilities.

It happens all the time in comics especially by guys like these see five people take down all five before htey know what hit them. It isn't that hard to understand is it.

Team better reflexes better abilities can easily kill greatly trained humans like nothing.
to say 3/5 is the minmal this team could take out before any Dupes get on the field.

5/5 is very doable in this scenario And even if the only get 4/5 Slade is easily going to track one guy why because he won't even have to worry about the rest.

Listen the only way Jamie doesn't get killed in the begining is if the duo can't see him for the first few moments of the match. But if this straight line of sight stuff then the duo should take it more than often.

xmarksthespot
There are six Jamie's at the start. No knowledge of Madrox means they have no inclination that one of the 6 is the original and that killing him results in the mental incapacitation of the others.

Named characters are not Hand ninjas or SHIELD soldiers. They don't need to be retarded.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7353/xf09020yj1.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7792/xf09021mp5.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There are six Jamie's at the start. No knowledge of Madrox means they have no inclination that one of the 6 is the original and that killing him results in the mental incapacitation of the others.

Named characters are not Hand ninjas or SHIELD soldiers. They don't need to be retarded.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7353/xf09020yj1.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7792/xf09021mp5.jpg Yeah but it doesn't matter if he is named or not he is still far below Cap in everything and even further down th foodcahin when it comes to DS
He may as well be an unnamed person in this fight

Metalmanx
This is useless. You're ignoring the power that Jamie possesses and focusing solely on Deathstroke.

Slade is not Superman. And no, nor should he might as well be against Jamie.

Unless Slade can put Jamie down by LOOKING at him, he can't do a damn thing. With every touch of his blade against any dupe, another one pops out. With every punch and kick, another dupe. With every shield toss, another dupe.

You seem to be under the impression that Jamie will eventually stop making dupes, or that his power won't work properly. Well, that kind of thinking doesn't work here.

MM wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.