Cap And Spidey vs Mr Fantastic and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brian Oswald
Who wins?

capt it up
mr f and wolverine takes it

Soljer
Mr Fantastic Solo's them.

Metalmanx
Honestly, there's really nothing they can do to Mr. Fantastic. He takes all three of them by himself really. erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Honestly, there's really nothing they can do to Mr. Fantastic. He takes all three of them by himself really. erm

Co-Signed wink

Hell even if you add Thing, Colossus and Warpath he still beats them all big grin

jasonk3
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed wink

Hell even if you add Thing, Colossus and Warpath he still beats them all big grin

WHOA ?! WHOA ?! WHOA ?! WHOA?! WHOA ?!

Dude did i jus see you say even if you add THING he styll beats them jawdrop. OMG hell has officially frozen over

DigiMark007
...hurting Fantastic is an issue, even for high-level brawlers.

So Spidey wins.

shifty

*runs away*

Tha C-Master
Mr. Fantastic beats them all.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Hold on a sec. I'm sure I've read somewhere that while Reed can stretch beyond Wolvie's claws cutting him, they still hurt him. If this is true, than surely Cap's and Spidey's attacks would harm him, if distracted, right? Suppose Spidey's mouthing off to Mr. F. While Reed's busy fuming over the Webhead, Cap comes in to raise hell on Reed. They'd still have to get past Wolvie first, but it's just a hypothetical.

Wolverine and Cap are more or less even, and Reed could most definitely deal with Spider-Man.

Mr. Fantastic & Wolverine, 9/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Hold on a sec. I'm sure I've read somewhere that while Reed can stretch beyond Wolvie's claws cutting him, they still hurt him. If this is true, than surely Cap's and Spidey's attacks would harm him, if distracted, right? Suppose Spidey's mouthing off to Mr. F. While Reed's busy fuming over the Webhead, Cap comes in to raise hell on Reed. They'd still have to get past Wolvie first, but it's just a hypothetical.

Wolverine and Cap are more or less even, and Reed could most definitely deal with Spider-Man.

Mr. Fantastic & Wolverine, 9/10.

No no expression

Reed is indestructable.

Its impossible to phycically hurt him

Hell the only way to kill him is basicly with energy

Tha C-Master
Fantastic beats them, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's Plastic Man.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Fantastic beats them, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's Plastic Man.

Plastic Man may be the strechiest but he isnt nearly as invulnerable as Reed yes

Tha C-Master
Plastic Man is immortal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Plastic Man is immortal.

Did he get a power up recently or somthing? confused

Because from what i've seen of him in JLA he gets owned quite a lot

Juntai

Because from what i've seen of him in JLA he gets owned quite a lot His origin was rewritten like 5 years ago. He's immortal, industructible, immune to telepathic attacks, no physical attack can harm him, he has no known limit to his stretchiness, and he's as old as Earth is.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Juntai
His origin was rewritten like 5 years ago. He's immortal, industructible, immune to telepathic attacks, no physical attack can harm him, he has no known limit to his stretchiness, and he's as old as Earth is.

Heh, I didnt know that stick out tongue

All I have of plastic man is from Waid's run on JLA.

Still though I love the conversation between Plas and Ralph in Justice #8

Tha C-Master

Because from what i've seen of him in JLA he gets owned quite a lot That's just because he isn't Superman or Batman lol.

guy222
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Who wins?

Team two. Then Logan kills Reed. smile

SpunkySmurph
No no expression

Reed is indestructable.

Its impossible to phycically hurt him

Hell the only way to kill him is basicly with energy

1. His stretchiness does have a limit
2. If he's unaware of the attack, and his molecules are not constantly in motion, he can be harmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.