Apollo vs SheHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
In an armwrestling match.

Current shulkie vs Current Apollo

next

Peak Shulkie vs Peak Apollo

Who wins these two matches??

And does the titanium tabletop survive it?

PRAYERRUN
who is apollo?

DigiMark007
Apollo.

I realize he doesn't get a ton of respect here on KMC, but he's definitely above Shulky. She'd need to be pretty freaking raged up even to compete with a regular-charge Apollo.

If it's "peak" you might get into Hulk-esque infinite strength arguments, so I'll concede that, but Apollo with a full charge is well beyond anything I've ever seen She-Hulk do.

Faceman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Apollo.

I realize he doesn't get a ton of respect here on KMC, but he's definitely above Shulky. She'd need to be pretty freaking raged up even to compete with a regular-charge Apollo.

If it's "peak" you might get into Hulk-esque infinite strength arguments, so I'll concede that, but Apollo with a full charge is well beyond anything I've ever seen She-Hulk do. Apollo lover... big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Faceman
Apollo lover... big grin

Not really (thought there's a few good jokes that could be inserted here wink ). I love the Authority, but Apollo isn't really one of my favorites.

I'm just trying to be rational though, since plenty of people aren't familiar with him. His feats include trashing a continent-sized spaceship, clearing the entire moon with heat vision, and lifting a building larger than any in Los Angeles. When I see Jen lift a skyscraper, and smile while she's doing it, maybe I'll reconsider my position.

cool

manjaro
i like that reverend guy that punched him around the earth in 8 minutes, but he has a habit of having the carrier teleport him to galaxies and dimensions with a binary solar system...so a full charge he would be boss, but you gotta realize that since she figured out hat the secret to getting stronger is working out in human form..the thing is even tho her optimal power lvls have been boosted approx. 5 fold, she still retains the "savage hulk" mechanismbig grin that allows her to get more powerful with rage so once Apollo starts owning the shit outta her she would get really mad, and possibly bumo up to his lvl but i still think he got this

DigiMark007
Originally posted by manjaro
i like that reverend guy that punched him around the earth in 8 minutes, but he has a habit of having the carrier teleport him to galaxies and dimensions with a binary solar system...so a full charge he would be boss, but you gotta realize that since she figured out hat the secret to getting stronger is working out in human form..the thing is even tho her optimal power lvls have been boosted approx. 5 fold, she still retains the "savage hulk" mechanismbig grin that allows her to get more powerful with rage so once Apollo starts owning the shit outta her she would get really mad, and possibly bumo up to his lvl but i still think he got this

True. But he held his own against the Rev the 2nd time around.

...that whole punching thing was kinda dumb though....if you get punched with that kind of velocity, you won't go around the earth...it would send you into orbit. Shoddy writing there, but a good story overall. One of my favorites from teh Authority.

manjaro
well usually but remeber he wasnt that high up...he was low enuff to make huge waves in the see and chrash thru sky scrapers so maybe if he was a little higher up he would go into orbit

UniOmni
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not really (thought there's a few good jokes that could be inserted here wink ). I love the Authority, but Apollo isn't really one of my favorites.

I'm just trying to be rational though, since plenty of people aren't familiar with him. His feats include trashing a continent-sized spaceship, clearing the entire moon with heat vision, and lifting a building larger than any in Los Angeles. When I see Jen lift a skyscraper, and smile while she's doing it, maybe I'll reconsider my position.

cool

I dunno.........

She's lifted buildings, iirc with one hand and a grin..........

Does that suffice??

I'd say Apollo loses here, at least in strength.

hawkwind
apollo would break her arm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by manjaro
well usually but remeber he wasnt that high up...he was low enuff to make huge waves in the see and chrash thru sky scrapers so maybe if he was a little higher up he would go into orbit

hehe...maybe, but I think you're missing the point. He goes in a complete circle in the comic. He'd go along the ground for a while, but then simply coast along in a straight line. The earth would get further away and evntually he'd just escape the atmosphere. Not really a problem for Apollo, but just a nit-picky thing.

Originally posted by UniOmni
I dunno.........

She's lifted buildings, iirc with one hand and a grin..........

Does that suffice??

I'd say Apollo loses here, at least in strength.

Skyscapers though? Big difference between, say, a 3-story office building and the biggest building in L.A.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.