Apollo vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
How does the Lord of the Moon do against the King of the Sun?

hawkwind
apollo dies

DigiMark007
Not so fast. wink

I'm tempted (but I don't have the time right now) to find the scan where the evil Doctor floods Apollo's ears with music being played with the force of 10 A-bombs. Nat King Cole, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, 10 A-Bombs worth of sound waves blasting into his ears at point-blank range, and Apollo's up and fighting again in a few panels.

BB probably wins, but I'm sick of Apollo getting zero respect on the forums when he's not the utter jobber everyone thinks he is. And half the people who bad-mouth him haven't even read enough Authority to know what the hell they're talking about.

complexbrother
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not so fast. wink

I'm tempted (but I don't have the time right now) to find the scan where the evil Doctor floods Apollo's ears with music being played with the force of 10 A-bombs. Nat King Cole, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, 10 A-Bombs worth of sound waves blasting into his ears at point-blank range, and Apollo's up and fighting again in a few panels.

BB probably wins, but I'm sick of Apollo getting zero respect on the forums when he's not the utter jobber everyone thinks he is. And half the people who bad-mouth him haven't even read enough Authority to know what the hell they're talking about.

TELL THA TRUTH !!! I really dig what you just said, Apollo does not recive any respect on this board and like you said that if they actualy read tha book, the would have a respect for the (now what did you call him ?) Sun King .

newyorkcares
Not so fast. wink

Respect that. I think its the whole"hasn't died and returned or pushed a planet or gone toe to toe with darkseid thing.He is easily as tough (or tougher )as john burns revamp Supes, and thats mighty tough , by jove!

DigiMark007
And don't get me wrong. Apollo isn't the most powerful Superman-archetype out there. And BB probably still wins this fight. But lots of people put him closer to, say, Iron Man than Superman. He's a legitimate herald-level brawler.

batdude123
Black Bolt

UniOmni
And don't get me wrong. Apollo isn't the most powerful Superman-archetype out there. And BB probably still wins this fight. But lots of people put him closer to, say, Iron Man than Superman. He's a legitimate herald-level brawler.

He's probably as powerful as Ironman.

Take away his dive, and he loses alot of effectiveness.

Ironman Extremis>> Apollo.

J'onn>> Apollo.

BlackBolt>> Apollo.

Apollo = Invincible.

Validus
The dive he does a lot is just smart fighting. Why waste time throwing punches when you can just fly a hole through someone's torso? A lot more heroes would do it if there wasn't such a taboo on killing.

But yeah, BB wins.

Bentley
Bump.

Stoic
Originally posted by batdude123
Black Bolt

laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Originally posted by batdude123
Black Bolt thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.