Morlun vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
GO! smile

Rewmac
Wolverine. Since his powers won't work on Wolvie he is not..What was it?? Clean???

lando005
this has been done before

Metalmanx
And Morlun wins that one, too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And Morlun wins that one, too.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
morlun loses. remebr all thsoe times spidy punch morlun? add on 6 foot long claws to that equation

batdude123
Wolverine 10/10.

grey fox
Spidey beat Morlun with 2 claws. Wolverine has that and 4 more.

Morlun get's MAJORLY pwned.

carver9
wolverine wins this easily. He has fought people with super strength and came out on top and add that he's a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter than morlun, the fight is done. Wolverine can easily take punches from morlun, can we say the same for him taking a set of claws.

lando005
not even going to get into this this thread has been done already but i'll let to wolverine supporters take this one

riceroost
Morlun died from a Spidey facebite.

Wolvy facebite >>>>>>> Spidey facebite.

Ultraman Baltan
Morlun makes Logan his gimp.

bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=415955
There.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine. Since his powers won't work on Wolvie

Why wouldn't they?

Rewmac
Someone told that Morlun's powers only worked on Spidey and that other guy I can't recall now because they where pure or clean or something like that.

Scoobless
Someone told that Morlun's powers only worked on Spidey and that other guy I can't recall now because they where pure or clean or something like that.

"someone lied"

stick out tongue

They work on anyone, it's just that non-totem sources don't feed him as well as totems do.... he can still drain anyone's life force by touching them... apparently it's quite painful as well

Estacado
bump

Scoobless

He can use his life-drain on anyone:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2966/asm0825zr.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan takes out Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.